+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Classified Section needed

Puppy Yellow04RXP has turned a few heads around hereYellow04RXP has turned a few heads around here Yellow04RXP's Avatar

Classified Section needed

We should have a section for bulldogs to post up items for sale or ads for items wanted.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Re: Classified Section needed

We already have it. Actually, there are really two sections-the Student Kennel and Alumni Kennel. However, I'm not sure that this site is really open to numerous classifieds. By the way, what is your interest in Louisiana Tech sports? Are you a student, alumni, or just casual follower?

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

Dirty,
    Don't give him a hard time. I am the one that told him of this site.

Puppy Yellow04RXP has turned a few heads around hereYellow04RXP has turned a few heads around here Yellow04RXP's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    We already have it. Actually, there are really two sections-the Student Kennel and Alumni Kennel. However, I'm not sure that this site is really open to numerous classifieds. By the way, what is your interest in Louisiana Tech sports? Are you a student, alumni, or just casual follower?
    student

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JAB View Post
    Dirty,
    Then you should have warned him about people like me. I don't think I was giving him a hard time. However, since you told him about the site, you probably should have told him he might want to start off by saying a few positive things about the Dogs before he tried his classified section so we all wouldn't think he was just some spammer.

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow04RXP View Post
    student

glad to have you on board. Join in some Tech talk and enjoy yourself. I'd like to invite you to the introduction thread in the student kennel section of the board so that we all can get to know you. have fun, have a thick skin, and stay away from JAB. His association will hurt your reputation on here with the upscale beer drinkers.

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    , and stay away from JAB. His association will hurt your reputation on here with the upscale beer drinkers.
    Hey! When I brought a couple of cases of imports last year the only thing anybody drank was the Killians, and that was less than a six pack. But I'll be damned if they don't drink all the Miller Lite & Coors Light.

Hey! When I brought a couple of cases of imports last year the only thing anybody drank was the Killians, and that was less than a six pack. But I'll be damned if they don't drink all the Miller Lite & Coors Light.

Hey, shouldn't you be getting ready to go out of town for you Jimmy Buttlick concert?

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Humm, I was thinking about something with businesses as well. I know if I need beer, call JAB.
    Golfing tips ~ maddawg and TECHajun
    Investment services ~ Bob and Rob Renicker
    How to be an asshole to everyone ~ Dirtydawg and Fartright
    Lawyers ~ CARTEK

may the list go on and on....

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    Humm, I was thinking about something with businesses as well. I know if I need beer, call JAB.
    Golfing tips ~ maddawg and TECHajun
    Investment services ~ Bob and Rob Renicker
    How to be an asshole to everyone ~ Dirtydawg and Fartright
    Lawyers ~ CARTEK

may the list go on and on....
    Oldest undergrads- Doc

Bleed Tech Blue! JAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to behold JAY's Avatar

speaking ok classifieds, does anyone want a gmc suburban with 130K miles for $6500 ?

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JAY View Post
    speaking ok classifieds, does anyone want a gmc suburban with 130K miles for $6500 ?
    Is it clean? Hopefully it comes without any love stains.

Bleed Tech Blue! JAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to behold JAY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    Is it clean? Hopefully it comes without any love stains.

yeah, its clean. it was my parents vehicle, i bought it from them 3 1/2 years ago when they bought a new ride. They are now selling me that vehicle, so I need to sell this one. I will make you a BB&B deal. Send me a private message.

Dirty,
    Still waiting on his posts about Tech sports. I was thinking he might have some insights about what he thought about the spring game. Or did he go with you to the Jimmy Buttlick concert?

Champ duckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond repute duckbillplatty's Avatar

I'm waiting for all the unplayed mandolins to get posted.

+ Reply to Thread