+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dawgs sign LB

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Re: Dawgs sign LB

Quote Originally Posted by beaux66 View Post
    professor I hate to state the obvious you moron but there is already a public article printed about it. Hardly something that is a big secret. Get a grip.
    There is a nice way of putting it and then the way that won't get you much respect. I see you went with the latter. The prof might have another reason for wanting it in recruiting. At the very least he is right that we shouldn't post it on this board because then those that don't understand the recruiting folder will start posting everything they hear out here.

Champ deadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to behold deadawg's Avatar

I guess I don't understand. Why can't we post recruiting rumors on this board? Just asking!

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by deadawg View Post
    I guess I don't understand. Why can't we post recruiting rumors on this board? Just asking!
    Both potential recruits and assistant college coaches read this board.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Juice752 View Post
    There is a nice way of putting it and then the way that won't get you much respect. I see you went with the latter. The prof might have another reason for wanting it in recruiting. At the very least he is right that we shouldn't post it on this board because then those that don't understand the recruiting folder will start posting everything they hear out here.
    Hold on now. He was, after all, only talking to BHoss.

Bulldog TECH97 is just really niceTECH97 is just really niceTECH97 is just really niceTECH97 is just really niceTECH97 is just really niceTECH97 is just really niceTECH97 is just really niceTECH97 is just really niceTECH97 is just really niceTECH97 is just really niceTECH97 is just really nice

Everyone who has a rivals subscription needs to check out this kids junior highlight film. This kid is a very aggressive tackler. He is always move up the field to pursue and attack the ball carrier. In at least half of the highlights he is making tackles at or behind the line of scrimmage. I can't wait to see how good he plays his senior year. In my opinion, based on
    what I've seen of this kids ability and stats he should be rated a three star recruit or higher.

Champ beaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Well Juice in case you have been living under a rock, the comments that come with all the red dots are by far not respectful. So if that is the tone of this board than why not. If you say something that moronic than you will obviously, on this board run the risk of being called a moron. Trust me I have been called worse on here an not always deservedly so.

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by beaux66 View Post
    Well Juice in case you have been living under a rock, the comments that come with all the red dots are by far not respectful. So if that is the tone of this board than why not. If you say something that moronic than you will obviously, on this board run the risk of being called a moron. Trust me I have been called worse on here an not always deservedly so.
    I'm just saying someone of your reputation level will never win an argument by calling those of reputation levels of theprofessor a moron.

Champ beaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

And I care about winning arguements Juice. You really need to get more things going in your liife man. I am just pointing out a complete moronic statement. How ever I choose to do it is my business or you can just go pray for me or something. bye bye. I think you give your own reputation, is that the word you used, reputation, yeah that was it. I think you give your own reputation too much self worth, because this so called jerk doesn't give a crap what you think. With all the name calling that goes on on this board, you have the nerve to fault me for calling someone a moron. Give me a break. I am sure the professor is a great guy with great stature who for 1 minute there when he typed that was a complete moron. We all have those moments and if someone calls you out on it, think next time.

+ Reply to Thread