+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Little Rock Alumni - Tech Night @ Ark Travs game

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Little Rock Alumni - Tech Night @ Ark Travs game

I have ordered my ticket. I hope we have a good Tech showing.

---------------------------------------

Tech Alumni Website: http://www.latechalumni.com/events/index.php?id=197

What: Louisiana Tech Day at the Arkansas Travelers

When: Saturday, June 23, 2007
    Pre-Game Picnic 6:10 p.m.
    First Pitch 7:10 p.m.

Where: Dickey-Stephens Park
    Pre-game picnic - Club Car Picnic Area inside
    Dickey-Stephens Park

Cost: $16 per person, includes game ticket and pre-game picnic.
    Children under 2 are free.

Menu: Classic backyard burger and hot-dog buffet, with beans, chips,
    popcorn, appropriate condiments and unlimited soft drinks.

RSVP: On-line or by calling Barbara at the Marbury Alumni Center,
    800-738-7950. Deadline June 6.

This will be a family event, so the kids are welcome. For more information contact Little Rock Area Young Alumni Committee Member, Lacie Frazier Covington at lacie_frazier@hotmail.com or Jackie Stevens, Coordinator of Advancement Programs, at Jackie@latechalumni.org or 800-738-7950.

Champ GrassyNoleHitman is a name known to allGrassyNoleHitman is a name known to allGrassyNoleHitman is a name known to allGrassyNoleHitman is a name known to allGrassyNoleHitman is a name known to allGrassyNoleHitman is a name known to allGrassyNoleHitman is a name known to allGrassyNoleHitman is a name known to allGrassyNoleHitman is a name known to allGrassyNoleHitman is a name known to allGrassyNoleHitman is a name known to all

Re: Little Rock Alumni - Tech Night @ Ark Travs game

dadgummit.....of all the weekends they could have it, they pick the ONE weekend after I move to LR that I won't be able to make it. :-(

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Ironically, I will be in Dallas that weekend. Hope to enjoy Tech night at Texas Rangers though.

Welcome to da' Rock, Grassy.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Went to the Travs game this weekend...we lost but had a wonderful time at the new ball park. Beer prices aren't bad: $3.50 for 24oz Miller...and $4 for Fat Tire. Really affordable, six dollar general admission tickets and a 50 cent trolly ride to the game.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Fat Tire?

Made by New Belgium
    you can go to http://www.newbelgium.com/beers_ft.php

Champ GrassyNoleHitman is a name known to allGrassyNoleHitman is a name known to allGrassyNoleHitman is a name known to allGrassyNoleHitman is a name known to allGrassyNoleHitman is a name known to allGrassyNoleHitman is a name known to allGrassyNoleHitman is a name known to allGrassyNoleHitman is a name known to allGrassyNoleHitman is a name known to allGrassyNoleHitman is a name known to allGrassyNoleHitman is a name known to all

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    Beer prices aren't bad: $3.50 for 24oz Miller...and $4 for Fat Tire. Really affordable, six dollar general admission tickets and a 50 cent trolly ride to the game.
    that is great. I am used to Florida Marlins prices. $18 for upper deck seats where you can't see squat...so I pony up the $26 for crummy lower bowl seats. $10 for parking (no trolly to those games). $8 for a 24 oz bud light.

and people wonder why nobody goes to the Marlins games. i go to about 1 a year. with prices like what you said for the Travs (and good beer for cheep) i may be a regular there.

I close on my new house June 8. Little Rock...here I come!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GrassyNoleHitman View Post
    and people wonder why nobody goes to the Marlins games. i go to about 1 a year. with prices like what you said for the Travs (and good beer for cheep) i may be a regular there.

I close on my new house June 8. Little Rock...here I come!!!
    I'm a regular now...it's a fun laid back environment....love the addition of a covered picnic area...beer garden and 8-9 concessions, suites, and a party deck...also they added a gift shop. It has an old school feel with modern amenities. Hopefully we'll have a large group for the Tech night.

Congrats on the house.

bump

LA Tech Night @ Ark Travs game
    Game starts: Saturday, June 23, 2007 evening
    Don't forget to register!
    Deadline June 6

+ Reply to Thread