+ Reply to Thread

Thread: San Jose Rubber Game

Champ OmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud of OmahaDawg's Avatar

San Jose Rubber Game

Go Dawgs!

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

Re: San Jose Rubber Game

I'm going to try to hook up to the radio feed now and go outside and work near the house and come in to check on the game often. This French roast Wal-Mart brand coffee is good but I wish I had some community or Eight O'Clock dark roast!

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

Albie scores on a Hudson RBI in the second. Tech up one to nothing.
    Bascle singles in Hudson and DWinn (Combs to second). Tech 3 to nothing.
    Double steal. Combs out at third, but Bascle at second.
    Jericho grounds out, but not before Tech scores three in the second.

Tech 3
    San Jose notta-St. 0
    Last edited by Abominable Gorilla; 04-29-2007 at 01:43 PM. Reason: More stats.

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

I've received a text message that says one of the San Jose Notta-St. outfielders was hit in the face by a ball. Good defense.

We're in the bottom of the fourth and it is still 3 to 0.

Champ tigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant future tigtoo30's Avatar

Bottom of 6th...GOULDER with his 4th HR of the series!

Tech 4-0

Winn with a double and SJSU goes to the pen...Hudson walks...two outs...Combs up to bat...HBP...bases loaded...Bascle up to bat...and a pop fly.... END of 6

Tech 4-0

The Violence hits another home run this weekend to give Tech a 4 - 0 lead. Dennis Winn doubles to second and bring in the new pitcher with two outs.

Champ tigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant future tigtoo30's Avatar

Bottom of 7th...Tech has bases loaded...and GOULDER to bat....1 out...BASE HIT!!!!!! Jones and Rike score!!!

Tech 6-0!

E on SJSU

Tech 7-0

SJSU scores 1 in the 8th

Tech 7-1

Going to top of 9th...Lorio to pitch...

K....1 out
    grounded to third....2 out
    double...2 out
    fly out......

DAWGS WIN 7-1, and take the series!!!!!

WTG DAWGS!
    Last edited by tigtoo30; 04-29-2007 at 03:29 PM.

Champ Designated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the rough

I'm paranoid now....LOL!!! In top of 8th, San Jose leads off with single, we make error to take force away and let runner move up to 2nd base. Then we wild pitch runner to 3B....like a bunch all season this year. I immediately think..Okay we will hit a batter again which has been too often this year and yesterday twice or more. I jinxed them, hit the next batter.

Last year we were making teams pay when they made those mistakes, this year when we should be better and more experienced, we have let a lot of teams back in some games and lost them with things many have mentioned like balks, hit batters, errors, walks, passed balls, and wild pitches.

I know with our rain out with NSU, we haven't had a mid week game in some time to keep bullpen sharp and get them some game work. Travel out west and to Hawaii didn't allow for any. I almost wish they had a single game between road series at Nevada and then Fresno to let rest of pitchers get work in game to stay sharp. I say this only in that they appeared to be getting better with pen towards end of mid week games and before 2 starters went distance on road at last or next to last place Sacramento State.

Glad for 2 of 3 with San Jose. Next two road series critcal and 4 & 2 may not be enough with what we let Sacramento State do to us at our place early in conference play. That's why I was hoping and thought we might take all 3 with San Jose at our place.

Go Dawgs on critical road trip!
    Last edited by Designated Hitter; 04-29-2007 at 04:03 PM.

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

32-18? Or what?

32-17

Bulldog pickoff is an unknown

I agree with DH, no mid week games will not help the bullpen. Some of those guys haven't thrown in 2 weeks are more. I hope we can continue to win using the least amount of pitchers we can, but when you will need the bullpen pitchers keep your fingers crossed. Good job this weekend offensively, that kept us on top of San Jose State.

+ Reply to Thread