+ Reply to Thread

Thread: WAC Men's Golf Championship Underway-WACSports.com

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

WAC Men's Golf Championship Underway-WACSports.com

A new article has been posted on www.wacsports.com:

The 2007 Wells Fargo WAC golf championship teed off this morning at the par 72, 7,269 yard Hidden Valley Country Club in Reno, Nev.

More...

Discuss it here.

2005 NFL Survivor Contest Champion RXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of light RXDAWG's Avatar

Re: WAC Men's Golf Championship Underway-WACSports.com

Golfstat.com has pretty good live scoring!

http://www.golfstatresults.com/publi...player924.html

Champ TECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to behold TECH88's Avatar

I wonder if Busby is hurt again? He's 2 over after 3....

2005 NFL Survivor Contest Champion RXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of light RXDAWG's Avatar

Not that I know of. I saw him practicing the other day at Squire Creek and he looked fine to me!

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

We're 7th near end of first round:

http://www.golfstatresults.com//publ...c/team924.html

Champ 1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by Tech77 View Post
    Man, there are some low scores...too bad we didn't have any of them. with squire creek, I keep wondering when our golf team is going to turn the corner......

Champ Rooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond repute Rooster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 1L_dawg View Post
    Man, there are some low scores...too bad we didn't have any of them. with squire creek, I keep wondering when our golf team is going to turn the corner......

Need a coach, nothing against Hall, but we need a coach that can recruit and teach fundamentals and break down the art and skills. I doubt Hall has that type of training. He is probably a great golfer, but we ned a coach. We already should have been in the top 10 in the country w/ a home course like Squire Creek, no excuses.
    “Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”
    Lou Holtz - Football Coach

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

"Bring back the rotary phone so we don't have to press 1 for English."
    www.casadice.com

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster View Post
    Need a coach, nothing against Hall, but we need a coach that can recruit and teach fundamentals and break down the art and skills. I doubt Hall has that type of training. He is probably a great golfer, but we ned a coach. We already should have been in the top 10 in the country w/ a home course like Squire Creek, no excuses.

Rooster - I'm with you, but don't go over board. You need more than a nice course. We should get to the top fifty first. History, tradition, $$$, and well known coach are as important. Our time will come.

Bulldog bigjimfolsom has turned a few heads around herebigjimfolsom has turned a few heads around herebigjimfolsom has turned a few heads around here bigjimfolsom's Avatar

hello dawgs,

Don't sweat the first round of the conference tourney.
    The course was playing tough with the exception of 5 holes. Firm greens plus 15+ wind gusts led to some abnormal scoring here this morning. One of te Nevada golfers shot a 78 an this i a course they have been on for the past 2 months.
    The dawgs drew the early tee times for tomorrow so they can capitalize on the softer greens since thy will be watered tonight.

This is a good team but it is a very strong confence also.

Jason Martin
    University of Nevada
    Tech Alumni '04
    Last edited by bigjimfolsom; 04-30-2007 at 08:48 PM. Reason: changed thoughts

Champ 1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by bigjimfolsom View Post
    hello dawgs,

Don't sweat the first round of the conference tourney.
    The course was playing tough with the exception of 5 holes. Firm greens plus 15+ wind gusts led to some abnormal scoring here this morning. One of te Nevada golfers shot a 78 an this i a course they have been on for the past 2 months.
    The dawgs drew the early tee times for tomorrow so they can capitalize on the softer greens since thy will be watered tonight.

This is a good team but it is a very strong confence also.

Jason Martin
    University of Nevada
    Tech Alumni '04
    21 out of 45 guys shot par or better yesterday....the course wasn't playing too tough.

Big Dog WonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of light WonderDawg's Avatar

Thanks for the updates Jim, I am keeping up with the WAC live stats.

Dawgs are scoring much, much better today....already posted a 68 with another player at -4 with 3 to play.

+ Reply to Thread