+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Saint Louis?

Champ Poisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the rough Poisso3's Avatar
    Ellisville, MO (30 miles West of St. Louis)

Saint Louis?

Are there any Alumni here in St Louis that ever do anything? Seems the closest group is in Memphis and I am not driving that far when I know there are Tech people in this part of the world...

Hell, I had a LSU alumnus invite me to one of their functions because "they know that Tech never does anything for their alumni here." So I guess Tech Alumn are the charity cases for the LSU Alumns here in the St Louis area?

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Re: Saint Louis?

Quote Originally Posted by Poisso3 View Post
    Are there any Alumni here in St Louis that ever do anything? Seems the closest group is in Memphis and I am not driving that far when I know there are Tech people in this part of the world...

Hell, I had a LSU alumnus invite me to one of their functions because "they know that Tech never does anything for their alumni here." So I guess Tech Alumn are the charity cases for the LSU Alumns here in the St Louis area?

johnnylightnin is in LOUISville.

Champ Poisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the rough Poisso3's Avatar

wrong Louis, DD...

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Meet you in the middle.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    Meet you in the middle.
    I told the same thing to my wife when she asked if she could invite this woman over from her real estate classes. She didn't think it was too great of an idea. I told her we could at least see what her friend thought about it. She didn't think that was a great idea, either.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Poisso3 View Post

There is a contact listed for St. Louis:

http://www.latechalumni.com/association/contacts.php

Thanks, Clyde!

well, after asking the Alumni Center, I have found out there are 175 Tech Alumni in this "area". that's more than I was expecting, but I would like to know what exactly is this "area" includes...

+ Reply to Thread