+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rike Named a Golden Spikes Award Semifinalist-WACSports.com

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Rike Named a Golden Spikes Award Semifinalist-WACSports.com

A new article has been posted on www.wacsports.com:

Louisiana Tech's Brian Rike was one of 50 semifinalists named for the 2007 USA Baseball Golden Spikes Award as announced by USA Baseball today.* The Golden Spikes Award is given annually by USA Baseball to baseball's premier amateur player.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ TulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her game TulsaDawg's Avatar

Re: Rike Named a Golden Spikes Award Semifinalist-WACSports.com

Congrats!
    Go Tech!

Champ StrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond repute StrayDawg's Avatar

Baseball Re: Rike Named a Golden Spikes Award Semifinalist-WACSports.com

It really feels good to see such good things coming from our baseball team. Coach Sim and his gang deserve a lot of credit for what they have done...because they did a lot of it on their own.

Question for you guys and girls who are able to follow the baseball team more closely than I am:

Is Coach Sim recruiting better players than our last few coaches, or is he getting the same guys and doing more with them? I know he has some experience at the pro level, and I am wondering if that helps with baseball recruiting as much as it helps with football and basketball.

Either way, big thanks to coaches Simoneaux and Rountree. And, big congratulations to Brian Rike!

+ Reply to Thread