+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Keisha Warren

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Keisha Warren

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde View Post
    You don't trust Long to develop these players?

Venus Lacy was the worst bb player ever until she had one year of coaching.

One thing you can't coach is size and speed. (make that two things)
    And speed is a BIG problem with those players mentioned.

Champ fanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the rough

We had speed last year, but lacked scoring ability. We were fairly undersized last year, and that hurt as well. And in the "last year" category, I was told to have patience because it takes a while for freshmen to develop and learn the D1 way.

So, for next year, here's hoping the heralded freshmen from last year step into leadership roles, and that the incoming frosh don't need time to adjust. Otherwise, it's another Long season.

Looks like we'll have great guards. So far, that's all I see.

Champ beaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

is Dowdell a power forward because she looked pretty darn good as well. I think Sneed will be a great post player. All it takes is great guards that can score and if we can't find that in the crop we have coming in than yes we are in trouble. I think we will

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by beaux66 View Post
    is Dowdell a power forward because she looked pretty darn good as well. I think Sneed will be a great post player. All it takes is great guards that can score and if we can't find that in the crop we have coming in than yes we are in trouble. I think we will
    Dowdell is a power forward. The great thing about Dowdell is that she CAN back out and hit the three. Didn't see much of that last year, but I know she can do it. She is going to be a star. I just hope it starts this year. Sneed needs to play the post. She can be very consistent there.

I TOTALLY agree about the guards. I hope we have some that can hit from the outside. We have to get things loose on the inside and that is the only way to do it.

Champ tigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant future tigtoo30's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    I TOTALLY agree about the guards. I hope we have some that can hit from the outside. We have to get things loose on the inside and that is the only way to do it.
    Right on point champ. If you can hit the mid range and the three, it opens the post. That equals a totally different ball club. When Tasha and A-Ray scored, it made it much easier for the post players...just didn't have that outside game this past year.

Quote Originally Posted by tigtoo30 View Post
    Right on point champ. If you can hit the mid range and the three, it opens the post. That equals a totally different ball club. When Tasha and A-Ray scored, it made it much easier for the post players...just didn't have that outside game this past year.
    You are correct. We had a team full of slashers. That is great, but every guard we had got their point that way. We need someone to nail from downtown. Levingston could play a much bigger role in things this year, if she can continue to improve on defense. She certainly has the shooting ability.

Champ fanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the rough

Would someone with both time and interest please post the entire new recruiting class for the coming season? Thanks.

Champ tigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant future tigtoo30's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fanfromafar View Post
    Would someone with both time and interest please post the entire new recruiting class for the coming season? Thanks.
    Sure. I think this is it so far. Think there is one more opening.

Sidney Stewart 5'10" FR guard (Conway, Ark)
    Adrienne Johnson 6'0 FR forward (Franklin)
    Tarkeshia Wysinger 5'8" FR guard (Many)
    Brietta Thomas 5'11" FR guard (University Lab)
    Keisha Warren 6'1" JR foward (Juco - Tyler)
    Whitney Jones 5'5" SO guard (transfer from Baylor)

Not sure if I missed one or not.

Thanks for posting it tig.

Here is a link that is interesting. If it's already been posted on here, then forgive me for being behind on the info. It's a stat page that looks at the roster from last season and breaks it down in detail.

http://shsdemo.stats.com/wcbk/stats....tats&team=0313

Puppy Hoss has turned a few heads around hereHoss has turned a few heads around here

What has happened to April Williams? I thought she would come in an make an immediate impact, being a JUCO transfer and all. Boy, looks like Tech will be "guard heavy" this year.
    Looks like lots of players for the guard positions.

Actually if you break it down with both incoming and returning players, we are at 8 guards and 5 forward/post positions (Nixon, and I understand Brietta Thomas could play both guard and forward). I just hope there is one true center out there that we could find if there is an opening.

Champ beaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Did anyone see the two big as hell centers Middle Tennesse got. Wow that Insell can recruit. He will so be snagged up soon unless he really likes it there. He got a 6'7 girl and her 6'4 sister

+ Reply to Thread