+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Figured you guys would appreciate this....

Puppy BulldogByDefault Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBulldogByDefault Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBulldogByDefault Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBulldogByDefault Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBulldogByDefault Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBulldogByDefault Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBulldogByDefault Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBulldogByDefault Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBulldogByDefault Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBulldogByDefault Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBulldogByDefault Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Figured you guys would appreciate this....

http://tigertoons.org/2007/071109003.jpg

I don't think anything needs to be said....let the hate rain.

Puppy Can'tBearToWatch isn't thought very highly of around hereCan'tBearToWatch isn't thought very highly of around hereCan'tBearToWatch isn't thought very highly of around hereCan'tBearToWatch isn't thought very highly of around here

Re: Figured you guys would appreciate this....

I would have to agree with you BBD... I mean I'm a Tech fan but by my name it's plain to see that sometimes I just can't bear to watch. I was sitting in Death Valley Nov. 10 trying to cheer on the Bulldogs but I just could not bear to watch. I was watching us take on Bob Knight's Red Raiders and again I just could not bear to watch (and I think we all know why...). Sometimes it really sucks to be a Tech fan...

Puppy BulldogByDefault Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBulldogByDefault Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBulldogByDefault Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBulldogByDefault Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBulldogByDefault Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBulldogByDefault Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBulldogByDefault Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBulldogByDefault Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBulldogByDefault Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBulldogByDefault Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBulldogByDefault Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

42-1........i got a feeling that's a sore subject is this neck of the woods. This thread should be fun to watch.

Champ BulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the rough

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

You must be lost. This is a Louisiana Tech forum. You're looking for...

TigerDump.Com

Goodbye now.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Puppy Can'tBearToWatch isn't thought very highly of around hereCan'tBearToWatch isn't thought very highly of around hereCan'tBearToWatch isn't thought very highly of around hereCan'tBearToWatch isn't thought very highly of around here

i have to agree... that is an instant classic

Champ TECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to behold TECH88's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BulldogByDefault View Post
    What a little turd. If you hate it so much then why don't you get all your shit together and leave! I'm sure it will be no problem for you to enroll there since Tech is a better school.

+ Reply to Thread