+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Beatdown

Puppy lafan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timelafan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timelafan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timelafan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timelafan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timelafan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timelafan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timelafan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timelafan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timelafan Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Beatdown

Sylvia Fowles...6'6 center LSU Lady BenGALS..."Hell is coming...and she's riding a Bengal Tiger".

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Re: Beatdown

Quote Originally Posted by lafan View Post
    Sylvia Fowles...6'6 center LSU Lady BenGALS..."Hell is coming...and she's riding a Bengal Tiger".

She is a dude, I have no doubts.

Champ DrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the rough

this will be the ONLY time i respond to you

but i hope for your sake that LSU DOES win; cuz you will look AWFULLY stupid if they dont; losing to a team that is OBVIOUSLY down.

edit: this is not to mean I want LSU to win; just that with such bragging a loss would incur a mighty big plate of crow to eat.
    Last edited by DrumDawg; 12-12-2007 at 05:54 PM. Reason: clarification

Puppy lafan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timelafan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timelafan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timelafan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timelafan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timelafan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timelafan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timelafan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timelafan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timelafan Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

You are definitely right DrumDog. The thing you may or may not understand is that I really don't dislike La Tech at all and actually pull for Tech in ALL sports when not playing against LSU. When I first started looking at this board I was amazed at the hatred towards LSU. I just come on here occasionally and stir up a little trouble...and boy is it easy!!!! AND fun. TECH has got to have the most bitter,envious, fan base I have ever seen. It's just so easy and fun to get you guys riled up...I just can't help it. I'm an older person. I've been around this state a few times. I really like to see all the state schools do well...Tech, ULL, NSU, Grambling, McNeese, you name it I pull for them. We as Louisianians can use all the positive publicity we can get!! I can guarantee you that if La Tech was playing in the national title game you'd have dozens or more LSU fans on this board wishing you well...you Tech folks can't do that, you seem to hate everybody, like it's you guys against the world. And then when things start going bad within your own programs you start to turn on each other!!! Like I said, you're too easy to provoke and pick at. So, I'll still drop in here every once-in-awhile to check up on you guys and stir the pot a little...and I really do hope things turn around at Tech, especially in womens basketball. That's a real shame after what Coach Baramore had built.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

More like the Bengal Tiger is riding her.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

You are definitely right DrumDog. The thing you may or may not understand is that I really don't dislike La Tech at all and actually pull for Tech in ALL sports when not playing against LSU. When I first started looking at this board I was amazed at the hatred towards LSU. I just come on here occasionally and stir up a little trouble...and boy is it easy!!!! AND fun. TECH has got to have the most bitter,envious, fan base I have ever seen. It's just so easy and fun to get you guys riled up...I just can't help it. I'm an older person. I've been around this state a few times. I really like to see all the state schools do well...Tech, ULL, NSU, Grambling, McNeese, you name it I pull for them. We as Louisianians can use all the positive publicity we can get!! I can guarantee you that if La Tech was playing in the national title game you'd have dozens or more LSU fans on this board wishing you well...you Tech folks can't do that, you seem to hate everybody, like it's you guys against the world. And then when things start going bad within your own programs you start to turn on each other!!! Like I said, you're too easy to provoke and pick at. So, I'll still drop in here every once-in-awhile to check up on you guys and stir the pot a little...and I really do hope things turn around at Tech, especially in womens basketball. That's a real shame after what Coach Baramore had built.
    In what sport? Football? If so, then I call bullshit. Well, if wbb I call bullshit too because LSU fans don't care about wbb.

Isn't this a violation of board rules? Shouldn't this get it banned?

Guest BS1994TECH Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBS1994TECH Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBS1994TECH Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBS1994TECH Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBS1994TECH Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBS1994TECH Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBS1994TECH Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBS1994TECH Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBS1994TECH Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBS1994TECH Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBS1994TECH Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

At least she is not riding a Pokie anymore

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Wow, you are older? This sounds like something a 13 year old would do.

Champ GermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond repute GermDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BS1994TECH View Post
    At least she is not riding a Pokie anymore

AWESOME

+ Reply to Thread