+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 LastLast

Thread: "Haka" just pregame taunting?

Puppy CaliBornHawaiian is on the way down

Re: "Haka" just pregame taunting?

Quote Originally Posted by Ken_Horndawgs View Post
    I like waffles more than John Kerry does. Even if I did work at waffle house, I'd be making minimum wage more than you do. That is, unless they've started paying people to be dumb jackasses. Your day job of lounging around under a palm tree, daydreaming about Colt breaking into YOUR room, and eating pineapples and spam won't cut it.

I give your smack a 5/10.
    LOL... You make me laugh. I think the front tire on your house is going flat.

Champ duckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond repute duckbillplatty's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CaliBornHawaiian View Post
    I think the front tire on your house is going flat.
    Now THAT's what I'm talkin' 'bout.

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

that's alright. it's been up on blocks ever since my third big rig crapped out. i tried to pull it with my dually, but i couldn't get it out of the yard on account of all the broke down cars and old appliances bein' in the way. *spit*

y'all must have a heck of a wifi router to be able to use the internet all the way out there on that tree you got yourself chained to.

Puppy WARRIOR808 is on the way down WARRIOR808's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by arkansasbob View Post
    that's alright. it's been up on blocks ever since my third big rig crapped out. i tried to pull it with my dually, but i couldn't get it out of the yard on account of all the broke down cars and old appliances bein' in the way. *spit*

y'all must have a heck of a wifi router to be able to use the internet all the way out there on that tree you got yourself chained to.
    Self-realization is great isn't it? It's about time you had the sense of a Billy Goat or your Uncle Jed for that matter. The Wifi router out in Hawaii is superb though, we even got them fancy-dancy shopping malls y'all dream of out "thar in dem da woods". Does your Cousin Eddie(think National Lampoon's Vacation) still have his metal plate in his head? Maybe you could use that while your Aunt/Mom/Sister holds some tin foil near it. Uh oh, maybe you shouldn't use the foil because then your illegal cable will go out.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WARRIOR808 View Post
    Does your Cousin Eddie(think National Lampoon's Vacation) still have his metal plate in his head?
    "This side, nothin'. But, if that plate gets bent, my part just won't look right."

Last edited by johnnylightnin; 09-14-2007 at 09:03 AM.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

Well why don't I just give you some bananas to build me a grass hut like yours? You can dance around beforehand to get your spirit in the mood for some actual work.

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

You must like pina coladas
    and getting caught in the rain

Champ RhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond repute RhythmDawg's Avatar

Self-realization is great isn't it? It's about time you had the sense of a Billy Goat or your Uncle Jed for that matter. The Wifi router out in Hawaii is superb though, we even got them fancy-dancy shopping malls y'all dream of out "thar in dem da woods". Does your Cousin Eddie(think National Lampoon's Vacation) still have his metal plate in his head? Maybe you could use that while your Aunt/Mom/Sister holds some tin foil near it. Uh oh, maybe you shouldn't use the foil because then your illegal cable will go out.
    Wow. I haven't read this thread in a while.

Today's Friday. Can't believe it's been a whole week since Tech and Hawaii played. Aren't you guys playing UNLV tomorrow (hint, hint)???

Uh oh, maybe you shouldn't use the foil because then your illegal cable will go out.
    Shuckins I wish I had the chance to get me summa that fancy cable to steal. Unfertunatly it don't run out this fur in the countree.

Champ Poisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the rough Poisso3's Avatar
    Ellisville, MO (30 miles West of St. Louis)

They did their chicken dance before the game last night. no word on if they were penalized for this display of taunting.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by UHfan808 View Post
    I've seen it performed many times and have never seen the throat slashing you witnessed on Saturday or on any of the YouTube videos.
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=Z_UN_-ERgkI

clearly throat slashing at 0:10 sec in the ESPN video. and if you look closely there are other in the background doing it also.

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

I love how Colt Brennan says "It's part of OUR culture." I didn't realize he is of Polynesian descent...I thought he was Dalmatian.

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgmatic View Post
    I love how Colt Brennan says "It's part of OUR culture." I didn't realize he is of Polynesian descent...I thought he was Dalmatian.
    My reputation is broken. You deserve one green for making me laugh out loud. I also couldn't give one to Guisslapp for the "if you aren't having fun, then your friends suck."

Puppy CaliBornHawaiian is on the way down

I know you are all unhappy with the Haka and your pathetic team.. No worries. We are 3 and 0 and you are what? Oh, that's right, you are headed for double A! LOL... Hate me because I live in Paradise.... LOL..

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

I know you are all unhappy with the Haka and your pathetic team.. No worries. We are 3 and 0 and you are what? Oh, that's right, you are headed for double A! LOL... Hate me because I live in Paradise.... LOL..
    Sounds to me like you live in a fantasy.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

+ Reply to Thread