+ Reply to Thread

Thread: lets take care of the people in the midwest...

Champ altadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her game

lets take care of the people in the midwest...

that tornado last night was horrific. Im estimating 6000 feet wide and winds near the center near 275 mph.

There will be more today/tonight. In fact, there is a LARGE one on the ground, 20 miles to the NE of yesterdays track.

Im sure most of us kicked in for the sunami and the hurricanes. This is really, really bad. That town is gone.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Re: lets take care of the people in the midwest...

Quote Originally Posted by altadawg View Post
    that tornado last night was horrific. Im estimating 6000 feet wide and winds near the center near 275 mph.

There will be more today/tonight. In fact, there is a LARGE one on the ground, 20 miles to the NE of yesterdays track.

Im sure most of us kicked in for the sunami and the hurricanes. This is really, really bad. That town is gone.
    When Hurricane Rita came through, I was up all night. I wasn't worried about the hurricane but rather the tornadoes that hurricanes spawn. Are there any links to aid organizations for this disaster?

Champ AG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the rough AG_jr's Avatar

Wow, I guess I'm out of the loop...anybody mind filling me in?

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AG_jr View Post
    Wow, I guess I'm out of the loop...anybody mind filling me in?
    Tornadoes all throught the midwest starting with Friday night with a massive tornado that destroyed a whole Kansas town.

Champ DFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really nice DFWDawg's Avatar

From watching the news, it seems the Red Cross is the main organization that evacuated folks out and helping those that no longer have homes or need assistance. Usually when I call the Red Cross and donate they will target the money for specific causes like this. That is where I plan to donate to help out.

Champ TECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to behold TECH88's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by altadawg View Post

Yeah, but isn't it a shame we can't take care of our own. I've read where 60% of the state's Nat'l Guard equipment, personnel, etc are in Iraq.

+ Reply to Thread