+ Reply to Thread
Page 87 of 141 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997137 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 2106

Thread: Immigration

  1. #1291
    Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute TYLERTECHSAS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    46,448

    Re: Immigration


  2. #1292
    Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute TYLERTECHSAS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    46,448

    Re: Immigration

    Vote these GOPer's out of office if you live in their districts.

    BIG LIST OF GOP LAWMAKERS WHO WANT TO SAVE OBAMA'S AMNESTY

    34 demand provision for 'dreamers' by Christmas

    Published: 15 hours ago. Updated: 12/07/2017 at 9:16 PM

    A group of 34 House Republicans are pressuring Speaker Paul Ryan to give a Christmas present to the roughly 800,000 young people who entered the country illegally and were granted special status by former President Obama’s DACA program.
    DACA stands for Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals, a policy enacted in 2012 by a stroke of Obama’s pen.
    At the time, most Republicans derided the policy as unconstitutional while Democrats championed it as the right thing to do for children brought to the United States illegally by a parent “through no fault of their own.”
    Now, 34 GOP House members have come out of the shadows and seen the light of Obama’s policy, and they want it codified by Christmas, according to a letter they sent to Ryan on Dec. 5.
    But there’s a movement afoot to call the 34 to account.
    ‘Kate’s List’ is keeping tabs
    ALIPAC’s list has been dubbed “Kate’s List,” in honor of Kate Steinle, the 32-year-old woman with a bright future whose life was cut short by a bullet fired by an illegal Mexican migrant who had been convicted of seven previous felonies and deported five times. Jose Garcia Zarate entered the country a sixth time and headed to San Francisco, a notorious sanctuary city, where he shot Steinle on July 1, 2016, as she walked on a pier with her father.
    Check out the full Kate’s List below:
    Rep. Scott Taylor (R-VA) (202) 225-4215 (Facebook)
    Rep. Dan Newhouse (R-WA) (202) 225-5816 (Facebook)
    Rep. Rodney Davis (R-IL) (202) 225-2371 (Facebook)
    Rep Mark Amodei (R-NV) 202 225-6155 (Facebook)
    Rep Mike Coffman (R-CO) (202) 225-7882 Facebook
    Rep. Jeff Denham (R-CA)(202) 225-4540 (Facebook)
    Rep. Mia Love (R-UT) (202) 225-3011 (Facebook)
    Rep. Brian Fitzpatrick (R-PA) (202) 225-4276 (Facebook)
    Rep. Peter King (R-NY) (202) 225-7896 (Facebook)
    Rep. Carlos Curbelo (R-FL) (202) 225-2778 (Facebook)
    Rep. Ryan Costello (R-PA) (202) 225-4315 (Facebook)
    Rep. Fred Upton (R-MI) (202) 225-3761 (Facebook)
    Rep. John Faso (R-NY) (202) 225-5614 (Facebook)
    Rep. John Katko (R-NY) (202) 225-3701 (Facebook)
    Rep. Chris Stewart (R-UT) (202) 225-9730 (Facebook)
    Rep. Susan Brooks (R-IN) (202) 225-2276 (Facebook)
    Rep. Adam Kinzinger (R-IL) (202) 225-3635 (Facebook)
    Rep. Glenn Thompson (R-PA) (202) 225-5121 (Facebook)
    Rep. Mike Simpson (R-ID) (202) 225-5531 (Facebook)
    Rep. Mimi Walters (R-CA) (202) 225-5611 (Facebook)
    Rep. Leonard Lance (R-NJ) (202) 225-5361 (Facebook)
    Rep. Pat Meehan (R-PA) (202) 225-2011 (Facebook)
    Rep. Elise Stefanik (R-NY) (202) 225-4611 (Facebook)
    Rep. Tom MacArthur (R-NJ) (202) 225-4765 (Facebook)
    Rep. Chris Smith (R-NJ) (202) 225-3765 (Facebook)
    Rep. Jennifer Gonzalez Colon (R-Puerto Rico) (202) 225-2615
    Rep. Will Hurd (R-TX) (202) 225-4511 (Facebook)
    Rep. Bruce Poliquin (R-ME) (202) 225-6306 (Facebook)
    * Not running for reelection in 2018
    * Rep. Joe Barton (R-TX) (202) 225-2002
    * Rep. Ileana Ros-Lehtinen (R-FL) (202) 225-3931
    * Rep. Charlie Dent (R-PA) (202) 225-6411
    * Rep. Frank A. LoBiondo (R-NJ) (202) 225-6572
    * Rep. Dave Reichert (R-WA) (202) 225-7761
    * Rep. David Valadao (R-CA) (202) 225-4695

    Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2017/12/big-list-...jiUygTcv04E.99


  3. #1293
    Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Middle Tennessee
    Posts
    3,056

    Re: Immigration

    Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Vote these GOPer's out of office if you live in their districts.

    BIG LIST OF GOP LAWMAKERS WHO WANT TO SAVE OBAMA'S AMNESTY

    34 demand provision for 'dreamers' by Christmas

    Published: 15 hours ago. Updated: 12/07/2017 at 9:16 PM

    A group of 34 House Republicans are pressuring Speaker Paul Ryan to give a Christmas present to the roughly 800,000 young people who entered the country illegally and were granted special status by former President Obama’s DACA program.
    DACA stands for Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals, a policy enacted in 2012 by a stroke of Obama’s pen.
    At the time, most Republicans derided the policy as unconstitutional while Democrats championed it as the right thing to do for children brought to the United States illegally by a parent “through no fault of their own.”
    Now, 34 GOP House members have come out of the shadows and seen the light of Obama’s policy, and they want it codified by Christmas, according to a letter they sent to Ryan on Dec. 5.
    But there’s a movement afoot to call the 34 to account.
    ‘Kate’s List’ is keeping tabs
    ALIPAC’s list has been dubbed “Kate’s List,” in honor of Kate Steinle, the 32-year-old woman with a bright future whose life was cut short by a bullet fired by an illegal Mexican migrant who had been convicted of seven previous felonies and deported five times. Jose Garcia Zarate entered the country a sixth time and headed to San Francisco, a notorious sanctuary city, where he shot Steinle on July 1, 2016, as she walked on a pier with her father.
    Check out the full Kate’s List below:

    Rep. Scott Taylor (R-VA) (202) 225-4215 (Facebook)
    Rep. Dan Newhouse (R-WA) (202) 225-5816 (Facebook)
    Rep. Rodney Davis (R-IL) (202) 225-2371 (Facebook)
    Rep Mark Amodei (R-NV) 202 225-6155 (Facebook)
    Rep Mike Coffman (R-CO) (202) 225-7882 Facebook
    Rep. Jeff Denham (R-CA)(202) 225-4540 (Facebook)
    Rep. Mia Love (R-UT) (202) 225-3011 (Facebook)
    Rep. Brian Fitzpatrick (R-PA) (202) 225-4276 (Facebook)
    Rep. Peter King (R-NY) (202) 225-7896 (Facebook)
    Rep. Carlos Curbelo (R-FL) (202) 225-2778 (Facebook)
    Rep. Ryan Costello (R-PA) (202) 225-4315 (Facebook)
    Rep. Fred Upton (R-MI) (202) 225-3761 (Facebook)
    Rep. John Faso (R-NY) (202) 225-5614 (Facebook)
    Rep. John Katko (R-NY) (202) 225-3701 (Facebook)
    Rep. Chris Stewart (R-UT) (202) 225-9730 (Facebook)
    Rep. Susan Brooks (R-IN) (202) 225-2276 (Facebook)
    Rep. Adam Kinzinger (R-IL) (202) 225-3635 (Facebook)
    Rep. Glenn Thompson (R-PA) (202) 225-5121 (Facebook)
    Rep. Mike Simpson (R-ID) (202) 225-5531 (Facebook)
    Rep. Mimi Walters (R-CA) (202) 225-5611 (Facebook)
    Rep. Leonard Lance (R-NJ) (202) 225-5361 (Facebook)
    Rep. Pat Meehan (R-PA) (202) 225-2011 (Facebook)
    Rep. Elise Stefanik (R-NY) (202) 225-4611 (Facebook)
    Rep. Tom MacArthur (R-NJ) (202) 225-4765 (Facebook)
    Rep. Chris Smith (R-NJ) (202) 225-3765 (Facebook)
    Rep. Jennifer Gonzalez Colon (R-Puerto Rico) (202) 225-2615
    Rep. Will Hurd (R-TX) (202) 225-4511 (Facebook)
    Rep. Bruce Poliquin (R-ME) (202) 225-6306 (Facebook)
    * Not running for reelection in 2018
    * Rep. Joe Barton (R-TX) (202) 225-2002
    * Rep. Ileana Ros-Lehtinen (R-FL) (202) 225-3931
    * Rep. Charlie Dent (R-PA) (202) 225-6411
    * Rep. Frank A. LoBiondo (R-NJ) (202) 225-6572
    * Rep. Dave Reichert (R-WA) (202) 225-7761
    * Rep. David Valadao (R-CA) (202) 225-4695

    Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2017/12/big-list-...jiUygTcv04E.99

    I would also like to see something done for those brought here illegally and who really know no country but this one.

    But, before I agree to anything like that, I'd want to see the border reinforced, and the people that brought these so-called "dreamers" here punished. Maybe a good stiff fine for each dependent brought into the country would do it, and the stipulation that they can NEVER collect any government benefits, become a citizen or obtain a passport to go back to their home country. If they do go back, they can never return. There has to be some repercussions to breaking US laws. Perhaps their "dreamers" will help them pay the fines.

    If these people brought here illegally can prove they are good citizens (no convictions for crimes and no membership in organizations like antifa), they can pay additional fines and get in line to become citizens. In the mean time they get guest worker green cards, and while they hold those cards they may not travel to the country they were brought from. Any convictions until they become citizens means they are not eligible, and until they become citizens they get NO government assistance of any kind. Any children they have before becoming citizens DO NOT automatically become American citizens. They will have to go through all this as well.

    This should not be an easy process. We are running a welfare state here and cannot afford to just open the borders for all who want to come here.

  4. #1294
    Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute TYLERTECHSAS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    46,448

  5. #1295
    Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute TYLERTECHSAS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    46,448

    Re: Immigration

    Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Everything we now know about N.Y. terror bomber

    Muslim migrant evaded detection while planning attack, mocked President Trump on Facebook


    Read more at http://www.wnd.com/#SVq2J2iQ0DQIFhZR.99


    After NYC bombing, Trump calls for end of 'chain migration' | TheHill

    thehill.com/.../364461-after-nyc-bombing-trump-calls-for-end-of-chain-migration
    8 hours ago - Trump said
    "chain migration" and the diversity visa lottery program are to blame for two recent terror attacks in New York City. ... The president has demanded the termination of the programs as part of a crackdown on what he sees as lax immigration policies in exchange for a legislative fix for the Deferred ...



    Port Authority Bomber and Chain Migration | National Review

    www.nationalreview.com/corner/454560/port-authority-bomber-and-chain-migration
    11 hours ago - Dave Brat's American LAWs Act all would abolish the visa lottery and eliminate
    chain migration by limiting special family immigration rights only to spouses and minor (under age 18) children. The first two bills would also change the skills- based portion of our immigration program to better identify top talents ...



    Accused NYC subway bomber expected to face federal charges | Fox ...

    www.foxnews.com/us/.../after-nyc-subway-bombing-trump-slams-chain-migration.html
    14 hours ago - A would-be suicide bomber's rush-hour blast in the heart of the New York City subway system failed to cause the bloodshed he intended, authorities said, but ... "Today's terror suspect entered our country through
    extended-family chain migration, which is incompatible with national security," Trump said in a ...



  6. #1296
    Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute TYLERTECHSAS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    46,448

    Re: Immigration




    U.S. woman stabbed 14 times
    by Somali migrant, media go dark


    1 more for growing Big List of related crimes being swept under rug

    image: http://www.wnd.com/files/2017/12/Mor...on-596x283.jpg

    U.S. woman stabbed 14 times
    by Somali migrant, media go dark


    1 more for growing Big List of related crimes being swept under rug


    Read more at http://www.wnd.com/#HC23UQbMWxuIepgF.99

  7. #1297

  8. #1298
    Champ 70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute 70TECHGRAD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Natchitoches, LA
    Posts
    8,111

    Re: Immigration

    Extend the south border wall of California up the east border of California and wall all of them out of the USA. They don't want to obey the laws of the USA anyway!!!

  9. #1299
    Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute TYLERTECHSAS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    46,448

    Re: Immigration

    Quote Originally Posted by 70TECHGRAD View Post
    Extend the south border wall of California up the east border of California and wall all of them out of the USA. They don't want to obey the laws of the USA anyway!!!
    Post of the year!!!

    And give a free pass through this wall to the free enterprise and Constitution obeying/loving conservatives that do business in the state.

  10. #1300
    Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute TYLERTECHSAS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    46,448

    Re: Immigration

    Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Post of the year!!!

    And give a free pass through this wall to the free enterprise and Constitution obeying/loving conservatives that do business in the state.
    Trump is doing all he can to straighten out this liberal/democrat/ "one world" mess.


    TRUMP ASKS CONGRESS FOR $18 BILLION TO EXPAND MEXICO BORDER WALL

    The Trump administration is seeking $33 billion in total

    U.S. NEWS
    4 Comments



    U.S. MUSLIM POPULATION EXPANDING ‘RAPIDLY’

    Grows by 100,000 every year



  11. #1301

  12. #1302
    Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    27,124

    Re: Immigration

    On DACA...my view.

    Was watching FOX yesterday (home for sneaux day) and they had a panel discussion that included two democrap strategists. It was a good, open discussion. One of the 'craps said there are 720,127 "dreamers." Earlier in the discussion, one of the Repubs said there are about 780,000 dreamers. But the 'crap offered up that exact "documented" number. Okay. So, if we are to accept that exact number that tells me they must know who these people are. Like, names and addresses. How else could you possibly identify such an exact number down to the last 127 dreamers?

    Fine.

    Here's what I think....

    we want immigrants coming to our country who will positively contribute to it. Of course, they MUST be here legally. In the case of the dreamers, they are currently NOT here legally. But, since apparently we know....or at least one 'crap organization knows....who they are. Set up a special website where these people can register and apply for US citizenship. It will be merit-based where they will submit a resume' with what they have done and are currently doing. Some of the dreamers have and/or currently serving in our military. That should be a powerful reason for them to be granted citizenship, provided they are not now guilty of some criminal activity. Make this path to citizenship a "fast pass" like you can get at Disney World to skip the long lines.

    Now, if any owe back taxes, then the IRS can set up some payment plan, whereby they can spread out the extra payments (even $50/month) to not cause financial hardship but get them caught up. The whole process should be fairly simple and given, even at 720K, with verification of said submitted applications it will take time, then any dreamer who registers on this website is protected from deportation pending the outcome of their application. If everything checks out, then they are instantly granted US citizenship. Set a deadline to register on this website, which might be 6 months or so. Surely any and all of the 720,127 dreamers who have nothing to hide will register and receive their citizenship.

    The 'craps want a clean bill on DACA, and I support that on every major issue. It's always been part of the problem in Congress. They tag on stupid stuff to important bills, and force members to vote for the whole bill and swallow the crap, or be tagged as "racist" or some other label if they dare vote against it.

    Here's what I would do in this case. Using my model the Repubs draft a bill to that effect. But also draft clean bills on, funding the wall, and other immigration-related bills. Then set up a day to vote, yay or nay, on each but place the DACA bill dead last on the docket. That way the Repubs will know how the 'craps voted on the wall, etc...if they passed all of those clean bills, then the DACA bill comes up center stage, then it's in the Repub's court for all to see. I think "my bill" will pass at that point.

  13. #1303

  14. #1304
    Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Dogtown, AR
    Posts
    11,820

    Re: Immigration

    Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    On DACA...my view.

    Was watching FOX yesterday (home for sneaux day) and they had a panel discussion that included two democrap strategists. It was a good, open discussion. One of the 'craps said there are 720,127 "dreamers." Earlier in the discussion, one of the Repubs said there are about 780,000 dreamers. But the 'crap offered up that exact "documented" number. Okay. So, if we are to accept that exact number that tells me they must know who these people are. Like, names and addresses. How else could you possibly identify such an exact number down to the last 127 dreamers?

    Fine.

    Here's what I think....

    we want immigrants coming to our country who will positively contribute to it. Of course, they MUST be here legally. In the case of the dreamers, they are currently NOT here legally. But, since apparently we know....or at least one 'crap organization knows....who they are. Set up a special website where these people can register and apply for US citizenship. It will be merit-based where they will submit a resume' with what they have done and are currently doing. Some of the dreamers have and/or currently serving in our military. That should be a powerful reason for them to be granted citizenship, provided they are not now guilty of some criminal activity. Make this path to citizenship a "fast pass" like you can get at Disney World to skip the long lines.

    Now, if any owe back taxes, then the IRS can set up some payment plan, whereby they can spread out the extra payments (even $50/month) to not cause financial hardship but get them caught up. The whole process should be fairly simple and given, even at 720K, with verification of said submitted applications it will take time, then any dreamer who registers on this website is protected from deportation pending the outcome of their application. If everything checks out, then they are instantly granted US citizenship. Set a deadline to register on this website, which might be 6 months or so. Surely any and all of the 720,127 dreamers who have nothing to hide will register and receive their citizenship.

    The 'craps want a clean bill on DACA, and I support that on every major issue. It's always been part of the problem in Congress. They tag on stupid stuff to important bills, and force members to vote for the whole bill and swallow the crap, or be tagged as "racist" or some other label if they dare vote against it.

    Here's what I would do in this case. Using my model the Repubs draft a bill to that effect. But also draft clean bills on, funding the wall, and other immigration-related bills. Then set up a day to vote, yay or nay, on each but place the DACA bill dead last on the docket. That way the Repubs will know how the 'craps voted on the wall, etc...if they passed all of those clean bills, then the DACA bill comes up center stage, then it's in the Repub's court for all to see. I think "my bill" will pass at that point.
    Tentatively, I think I could get behind this.

    Do I have to turn in my commie card if I agree with D80 on an issue?

  15. #1305
    Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Middle Tennessee
    Posts
    3,056

    Re: Immigration

    Quote Originally Posted by Champ967 View Post
    Tentatively, I think I could get behind this.

    Do I have to turn in my commie card if I agree with D80 on an issue?
    This is as good a plan as I have seen. I like the idea of voting in sequence, because to do DACA without the border security is just asking to revisit this in about 5 years.

    I would also include some fines for the parents (or traffickers) that brought them here to discourage this in the future, and those fines can be paid over time as well by either the parents or someone else, and the parents can never be granted citizenship but can be allowed to stay assuming they have not been convicted of a violent crime (unlike Jeff Sessions, I don't care what they smoke).

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts