+ Reply to Thread
Page 100 of 243 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110150200 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 3635

Thread: Immigration

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Immigration

Please respond to this scenario......

I am a US citizen wishing to gain legal status in Germany. However, the German Government is struggling with immigration laws on top of whether to fund the military, support gay marriage, approve of abortion, reject or adopt major gun control legislation, an opioid addiction crisis, and no budget. As someone wanting into that country, I would want them to have most of that crap straight before I move there. Also, if immigration gets done first at the expense of what the German population cares about, then won’t they resent me and probably make my life miserable knowing I’m an immigrant?

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

If you wanted that stuff done before you get there, why are you trying to get there?

You're an immigrant. Worse, you're American. People are going to hate you regardless of anything else. You just take your slice of the dream and prove them stupid.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    Please respond to this scenario......

I am a US citizen wishing to gain legal status in Germany. However, the German Government is struggling with immigration laws on top of whether to fund the military, support gay marriage, approve of abortion, reject or adopt major gun control legislation, an opioid addiction crisis, and no budget. As someone wanting into that country, I would want them to have most of that crap straight before I move there. Also, if immigration gets done first at the expense of what the German population cares about, then won’t they resent me and probably make my life miserable knowing I’m an immigrant?
    You would have to ask a German, but I don’t think so.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

I realize my example is extremely far fetched, but I think immigrants being considered above citizens would make any population resentful. That’s just my opinion though.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

I realize my example is extremely far fetched, but I think immigrants being considered above citizens would make any population resentful. That’s just my opinion though.
    How are immigrants being considered above citizens? Are you saying immigrants shouldn’t be considered or what level of consideration should they have?

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

All the things listed in your example (and a million more) are things that federal governments are always dealing with. If you're saying that no one should emigrate from any one country to another until the respective governments have solved all other (more pressing) problems than immigration policies I think you're asking the impossible. That's governance. We all naturally have our priorities, but you wouldn't want the government to stop working on delivering the mail while they try to perfect the process for assigning criminal drug offenses would you?

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Trump is right again.

33 pounds of fentanyl – enough to wipe out Massachusetts – seized in Boston

Drug gang with links to Mexico’s notorious Sinaloa Cartel, the drug organization once led by Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán

Boston authorities said they seized more than 33 pounds of fentanyl—enough to kill millions of people—in connection with one of Massachusetts’ biggest drug busts ever.

In announcing the results of a six-month wiretap probe called "Operation High Hopes," prosecutors said the synthetic opioid was being sold on the street by a drug gang with links to Mexico’s notorious Sinaloa Cartel, the drug organization once led by Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán.

“I want to be clear about the size and scope here,” District Attorney Daniel Conley said at a news conference Thursday. “Massachusetts’ fentanyl trafficking statute covers quantities greater than 10 grams. That threshold represents less than 1/1000 of the quantity we’ve taken off the street.”

He said the number of overdoses the seized fentanyl could have caused “is truly staggering.”

“Individuals who buy and sell at this level aren’t users,” Conley said. “They’re not small-time dealers, either. They’re certainly not selling to support a habit. They’re trafficking in addictive substances that claim more lives in Massachusetts than all homicides, all suicides, and all car crashes, statewide, combined.”

The Boston Herald quoted a law enforcement source as saying that the 33-plus pounds of fentanyl is enough to kill more than 7 million people in its raw form. Massachusetts population is 6.8 million.

MORE

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/02/09...in-boston.html

Yeah, fentanyl is the big killer right now. Most of it is made in China and it comes into the US through various routes, including Mexico. As I mentioned earlier, the vast vast majority of the drugs coming from Mexico enter through ports of entry not through unguarded border. This is because the amount of drugs you can load into a truck far exceeds what hundreds of men could carry on their persons.

http://www.news-herald.com/general-n...ing-up-in-ohio

“China is the primary source of fentanyl in the United States. The U.S.-China Economic and Security Review Commission's recently released report examines how "China's illicit chemical production and inefficient U.S. and international counternarcotic efforts" created the stark increase in fentanyl-related deaths.

"China is a global source of fentanyl and other illicit substances because the country's vast chemical and pharmaceutical industries are weakly regulated and poorly monitored," the report states. "Chinese law enforcement officials have struggled to adequately regulate thousands of chemical and pharmaceutical facilities operating legally and illegally in the country, leading to increased production and export of illicit chemicals and drugs."

Some of the fentanyl comes straight to the United States from China, while other shipments come in from China to Mexico (and to a lesser extent) Canada before making its way into the U.S.

The report said China exports a number of different fentanyl products into the U.S.: raw fentanyl, precursors, analogues, fentanyl-laced counterfeit prescription drugs like oxycodone, pill presses and other machinery necessary for fentanyl production.

"Chinese chemical exporters utilize various methods to covertly ship drugs to the Western hemisphere, including sending illicit materials through a chain of forwarding systems, mislabeling narcotics shipments and modifying chemicals so they are not controlled in the United States," the report stated.

The exported products are sent to small-scale distributors and criminal organizations across the United States who package and sell the product.”

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Huntington, West Virginia is the "over-dose capital" of the US. WV National Guard is cooperating with local law enforcement. Fine, but we all know that law enforcement rarely, if ever, solves a drug problem. Yes, we need law enforcement and we need it "without prejudice." Drug dealers should NOT have the same rights the rest of us do. Arrest a dealer, get whatever information you can that helps lead to others, then shoot the bastard in the head. Period.

Why Huntington? Oh, it's because the coal industry was wrecked by obummer/klinton et al, the 'craps strike again!!! More dead Americans thanks to the 'craps. That said...I don't understand it. Let's see...I lose my job at a former coal mining company. Maybe I'm drawing some minimal unemployment check, barely paying my bills. What to do......? I KNOW! I'll get hooked on opioids, spending stupidly the little money I have! Get high...and if you survive, wake up to less money and still all those bills to pay. Yeah, that accomplished a lot....

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Huntington, West Virginia is the "over-dose capital" of the US. WV National Guard is cooperating with local law enforcement. Fine, but we all know that law enforcement rarely, if ever, solves a drug problem. Yes, we need law enforcement and we need it "without prejudice." Drug dealers should NOT have the same rights the rest of us do. Arrest a dealer, get whatever information you can that helps lead to others, then shoot the bastard in the head. Period.

Why Huntington? Oh, it's because the coal industry was wrecked by obummer/klinton et al, the 'craps strike again!!! More dead Americans thanks to the 'craps. That said...I don't understand it. Let's see...I lose my job at a former coal mining company. Maybe I'm drawing some minimal unemployment check, barely paying my bills. What to do......? I KNOW! I'll get hooked on opioids, spending stupidly the little money I have! Get high...and if you survive, wake up to less money and still all those bills to pay. Yeah, that accomplished a lot....
    Drug use AND drug manufacturing thrives where there is no good jobs.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Drug use AND drug manufacturing thrives where there is no good jobs.
    Didn't take you long to get back to "it be the white man fault".

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    Didn't take you long to get back to "it be the white man fault".
    Who said jobs come from white men?

And, BTW, opioid deaths are largely a white population problem.

https://www.kff.org/other/state-indi...2:%22asc%22%7D

If this were a black problem, Trump probably wouldn’t care.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    And, BTW, opioid deaths are largely a white population problem.

https://www.kff.org/other/state-indicator/opioid-overdose-deaths-by-raceethnicity/?currentTimeframe=0&sortModel={"colId":"Location", "sort":"asc"}

If this were a black problem, Trump probably wouldn’t care.
    Didn't take much prodding for your liberal and unsubstantiated views to come out.

It's a problem period, but you ALWAYS take a racial path to the cause of everything bad.

+ Reply to Thread