+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 243 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Immigration

Puppy POTUS is just really nicePOTUS is just really nicePOTUS is just really nicePOTUS is just really nicePOTUS is just really nicePOTUS is just really nicePOTUS is just really nicePOTUS is just really nice

Immigration

Quote from last week's May Day demonstration:
    "We're not illegals, we're workers."
    Sure.

The future first lady had me flag down a pickup full of illegals last weekend so I could give them a piece of furniture she wanted to get rid of. I didn't figure out that they were illegals until they pulled up and stared at me. I tried to ask them where I could put it in the back of the truck. They smiled and nodded.

I propose these solutions:
    - Build the wall, and soon.
    - No loans, no welfare, no perks, no apartments for illegals. Violators should be dealt with, illegals sent home, companies to pay very large fines. Big banks are giving these people mortgages. What? What happens to the loan when they get deported? Federal loan insurance kicks in and John Q. Taxpayer foots the bill. Well, no more.
    - If you manage to have your baby here, be prepared to ride the bus back. If we have to keep your baby, it's going in to foster care then up for adoption.

If you want to live here, do the paper work, take your classes, take the test, learn English. Then you can take the oath. And don't forget to pay your administrative tax, er, I mean fee.

Oh, one more thing. There's nothing like a wait staff full of Mexicans at an Italian restaurant speaking choppy English.

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

Re: Immigration

Quote Originally Posted by POTUS View Post
    Sure.

The future first lady had me flag down a pickup full of illegals last weekend so I could give them a piece of furniture she wanted to get rid of. I didn't figure out that they were illegals until they pulled up and stared at me. I tried to ask them where I could put it in the back of the truck. They smiled and nodded.

- No loans, no welfare, no perks, no apartments for illegals. Violators should be dealt with, illegals sent home, companies to pay very large fines. Big banks are giving these people mortgages. What? What happens to the loan when they get deported? Federal loan insurance kicks in and John Q. Taxpayer foots the bill. Well, no more.
    - If you manage to have your baby here, be prepared to ride the bus back. If we have to keep your baby, it's going in to foster care then up for adoption.

If you want to live here, do the paper work, take your classes, take the test, learn English. Then you can take the oath. And don't forget to pay your administrative tax, er, I mean fee.

Oh, one more thing. There's nothing like a wait staff full of Mexicans at an Italian restaurant speaking choppy English.
    re: "What happens to the loan when they get deported? Federal loan insurance kicks in and John Q. Taxpayer foots the bill."

??

Pls expound.

TIA

Champ Spinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant future Spinoza's Avatar

Sure.

Not only are they ALL ILLEGAL......
    If they are working anywhere in America, The are ILLEGAL WORKERS!

Few things in life are so simple.
    They have come here ILLEGALLY.
    They have broken AMERICAN LAW.
    They are CRIMINALS.

And no matter how much little george or ted kennedy or certain "business interests" may wish to try to sugarcoat their collective ILLEGALITY......
    THEY ARE ALL STILL ILLEGAL.

As Tyler might say...... PERIOD!
    I know that you believe you understand what you think I said...... But I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

Champ Spinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant future Spinoza's Avatar

Sure.

But these particular ILLEGAL CRIMINALS......
    Are not content to merely break AMERICAN LAW......
    They now have the audacity to STOMP ON AMERICAN LAW as they see fit, and DEMAND that America now OWES THEM RIGHTS.

No one believes in FREE SPEECH more than I do. It just ain't possible.
    And if only 1, or even 151 BILLION LEGAL AMERICANS (or any number of LEGAL AMERICANS) wish to excercise their FREE SPEECH and FREEDOM TO ASSEMBY RIGHTS to plead for ANY ILLEGAL CAUSE...... I remain willing unto death to support their LEGAL RIGHT to do so!

But I be damned if I will ever extend any American FREEDOM OR RIGHT to ANY ILLEGAL ALIEN CRIMINAL...... PERIOD!
    I know that you believe you understand what you think I said...... But I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

Sure.

ILLEGAL ALIENS......
    And the entire spectrum of their supporters......
    From family and friends and clergy, to business interests and politicians......
    Have proffered a number of "reasons" for forgiveness of this horrific ILLEGAL CRIMINAL BEHAVOIR.

One or my favorites......
    ILLEGAL individuals once engaged in common SEX (somewhere)...... And their unaborted (you better believe it) baby was subsequently born in AMERICA.

It would be cruel to seperate this mother/parents from their LEGAL baby who was born in America.
    I AGREE!

But precisely how did this carnal crap/blessed event end up translating into THEY ALL MUST REMAIN IN AMERICA.

IF THEY ALL WANT TO BE TOGETHER SO BADLY......
    Allow the parent(s) to BUY the baby an American passport good for 25 years...... Prior to shipping the parent(s) back to wherever they came from on our tiny planet before they ILLEGALLY entered our sovereign nation that OWES ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO ANY ALIEN.

If at any time over the next 25 years, this baby/kid/teenager/adult prefers to leave the bosom of its loving family and claim LEGAL American citizenship/RIGHTS......
    FINE WITH ME!

And if the loving parent(s) of any such child wish to do whatever is necessary to also ENTER AMERICA LEGALLY......
    FINE WITH ME!

Sure.

Another common ILLEGAL CRIMAL slice of irrational rhetoric......

But there are SO MANY ILLEGAL ALIENS in America......
    How could we ever possibly hope to deport ALL OF THEM?

How about the same way they came here...... 1 to 10 to 100 or more at a time.
    And in the same manner, and with the same swift and logical justice ALL ILLEGAL ALIENS were once dealt, before little george and his merry men began recklessly waving them into America like a traffic cop on he take.

Interesting story......
    When little george was first being primed to run for governor of Texas by rove..... karl asked him how he would respond if he was ever asked his opinion regarding Roe v. Wade.
    Without a moments hesitation, or a snort of coke, or a swallow of scotch......
    little george reportedly responded......
    I could care less if any Mexican decides to row or wade across the Rio Grande...... As long as they get here are willing to work for damn near nothing...... I'M FOR IT!

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Enlist for four years and you and your family are automatically granted US Citizenship.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ Dawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the rough Dawgbitten's Avatar

I saw on a News show last week about how Greeley, CO had one of the highest mortgage foreclosure rates in the country. Remember Greeley is the town where the big Armour meat plants were raided. The town is largely agricultural based and full of (my guess) illegal workers.

I guess we will pick up the tab on these foreclosures as well.

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgbitten View Post
    I guess we will pick up the tab on these foreclosures as well.
    How so ?? These are not student loans you are talking about.

I asked the same Q to POTUS, and he couldn't/didn't explain it ??

TIA

Sure.

Now consider this......

If you skip a court date in Augusta, Maine......
    Or are WANTED regarding a $37.00 robbery in Buffalo, New York......
    And some cop in Iowa or Idaho or Georgia pulls you over for an illegal U-turn......
    YOU will be CHECHED via computer files, arrested, detained, questioned, incarcerated and subsequently routed to whatever LEGAL jurisdiction has been searching for your sorry LEGAL American arse.

But damn near all state, county and local LAW ENFORCEMENT......
    ROUTINELY IGNORES THE LEGAL AMERICAN STATUS of individuals WITHOUT ANY LEGAL DOCUMENTATION, who regularly cross their supposedly wary paths.

Go figure.

Quote Originally Posted by Spinoza View Post
    Now consider this......

If you skip a court date in Augusta, Maine......
    Or are WANTED regarding a $37.00 robbery in Buffalo, New York......
    And some cop in Iowa or Idaho or Georgia pulls you over for an illegal U-turn......
    YOU will be CHECHED via computer files, arrested, detained, questioned, incarcerated and subsequently routed to whatever LEGAL jurisdiction has been searching for your sorry LEGAL American arse.

But damn near all state, county and local LAW ENFORCEMENT......
    ROUTINELY IGNORES THE LEGAL AMERICAN STATUS of individuals WITHOUT ANY LEGAL DOCUMENTATION, who regularly cross their supposedly wary paths.

Go figure.
    MORE LATER......

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    Enlist for four years and you and your family are automatically granted US Citizenship.

But until the time ever comes......
    When YOU are able to rest PROUDLY each night......
    Knowing that 12 to 20 MILLION, mostly uneducated ILLEGAL ALIENS, are serving America in some military capacity......
    Rather than picking fruit, processing pork and working as interpreters at the UN......

Do you have an opinion about the ILLEGAL part of ILLEGAL ALIEN......
    Or are you just spittin' out crap while playing at not holding your non sequitur nose?

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

The second one.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Puppy POTUS is just really nicePOTUS is just really nicePOTUS is just really nicePOTUS is just really nicePOTUS is just really nicePOTUS is just really nicePOTUS is just really nicePOTUS is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by nadB View Post

TIA
    b.) didn't explain it. But I intend to. Working on it. I owe you.

Quote Originally Posted by nadB View Post

TIA
    If you bothered to give the NATIONAL IMPACT OF 12 to 20 MILLION ILLEGAL ALIENS......
    Only a few moments of YOUR intellectual and economic consideration......

Is it not PROBABLE that your only contributions to date on this thread would become as absurb to you as they are to me.

Do you NEED a point?
    I'll give you a POINT.

PRESTO......
    You may now assume that no mortgage is a student loan.
    You may also assume (if need be) that NOT ONE TAXPAYER DOLLAR will ever enter any ILLEGAL ALIEN MORTGAGE MIX.

WONDERFUL!!!!!

That only leaves 12 to 20 ILLEGAL ALIENS STILL FLOODING AMERICA.

Your turn!

+ Reply to Thread