+ Reply to Thread
Page 143 of 243 FirstFirst ... 4393133141142143144145153193 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,145 of 3635

Thread: Immigration

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: Immigration

Oops! I did it again....and please, do not post a YouTube video of Britney Spears. I resorted to name calling in my previous post. I am trying really hard to kick that habit. It's the Irish in me....we are prone to quick, knee-jerk reactions when provoked. So, I did not edit the previous post, which I could do, but leave it as is, as a reminder to me.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Don't attempt to speak for me, asshole. You are too stupid, too avoid of knowledge to speak for me. Besides, I speak for myself.

Even in goosey's post it clearly states the difference between "green card status" and "US citizenship." And to show just how stupid and devoid of facts you clowns are, employers can sponsor a foreigner to obtain "green card status." Oh, I suppose you think that means that employee automatically gains US citizenship, eh. AND!!! even within the confines of that stupid law, there is no guarantee US citizenship will be granted. Gee....why is that? Because they are SEPARATE PROCESSES!!!

And of course, being the typical libtard who has lost yet another argument on the facts, you attempt to deflect that by introducing some "racist" aspect. Show me where I ever posted anything like "chain migration should be abolished, except for Europeans." You can't.

The so-called American "civil war" was not a civil war. I could explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you. You are obviously too stupid to grasp the concepts.
    Melania sponsored her parents to get their green card. It wasn’t an employer. This allowed them to live and work in the US and then apply for citizenship.

This is chain migration and something that Trump opposes.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Perhaps it would be easier for you to recognize it as chain migration if you imagined they were Mexicans.

Asked if the Knavses had obtained citizenship through “chain migration,” their lawyer, Michael Wildes, said, “I suppose.”

He said chain migration is a “dirtier” way of characterizing what he called “a bedrock of our immigration process when it comes to family reunification.”

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Don't attempt to speak for me, asshole. You are too stupid, too avoid of knowledge to speak for me. Besides, I speak for myself.

Even in goosey's post it clearly states the difference between "green card status" and "US citizenship." And to show just how stupid and devoid of facts you clowns are, employers can sponsor a foreigner to obtain "green card status." Oh, I suppose you think that means that employee automatically gains US citizenship, eh. AND!!! even within the confines of that stupid law, there is no guarantee US citizenship will be granted. Gee....why is that? Because they are SEPARATE PROCESSES!!!

And of course, being the typical libtard who has lost yet another argument on the facts, you attempt to deflect that by introducing some "racist" aspect. Show me where I ever posted anything like "chain migration should be abolished, except for Europeans." You can't.

The so-called American "civil war" was not a civil war. I could explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you. You are obviously too stupid to grasp the concepts.
    We can always count on you for a rational response.

See … I just shifted my definition of "rational" to include your response.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

This was an act of pure evil. Justice is due.

Did you also know that men brutalize & kill women everyday? Its true -- all over America and the world! There's even a guy in the news right now (a US citizen!) charged with killing his entire family. But I'm having trouble finding your outraged post about that case. Please provide a link.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

The issue is immigration, specifically illegal immigration. And even more so, about the open porous southern border, where drug cartels bring in dangerous drugs and human-traffickers treat people like cargo. Citing the horrible incident of the murder of the family as justification to ignore the crimes of illegals is like saying, well, look at what happened in Connecticut with the domestically manufactured marijuana (K2) so, therefore, let's not be concerned about the killing drugs coming across the border. You can't possibly be that stupid.

I'm having trouble finding your outraged post(s) about the wanton murder of babies. Oh....that's right, you are not outraged about that. I bet if someone, Trump, I guess, were to propose mandatory abortion for illegals....OMG! you'd go ballistic about that. Oh no! how horrible aborting illegals!!! That is barbaric.

What about all the American babies butchered every year? Oh, ya mean like current legal citizens? Yes, those. Oh, chit no! We don't care about dem babies! You nuts, or something?

I'm having trouble finding your outraged post(s) about the wanton murder of babies. Oh....that's right, you are not outraged about that. I bet if someone, Trump, I guess, were to propose mandatory abortion for illegals....OMG! you'd go ballistic about that. Oh no! how horrible aborting illegals!!! That is barbaric.

What about all the American babies butchered every year? Oh, ya mean like current legal citizens? Yes, those. Oh, chit no! We don't care about dem babies! You nuts, or something?
    On the contrary, I am outraged by abortion. I find it an abominable practice.

But banning it wont solve the problem any more than banning guns or marijuana.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

I wonder if George Soros is helping pay for these to illegally enter our country? Hum...timing for the Nov election as well?

Hundreds of Hondurans head for US border in mass migration 'march,' report says

Big Dog tech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to all

Anyone wondering why we have a caravan before midterm elections? How about funding for this ? How do you get 7,000 people to decide all at one time to march to US border .
    Follow the money, it's there.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

It's a mob

Champ detltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond repute

I don't have all the answers to our immigration problems, but step 1 should be securing the border. I really have trouble understanding the point of view that building a wall is somehow evil or wrong. At worst it might be ineffective and a poor use of resources, but people seem to imply that it is evil.

It's also strange to me that the migrants are carrying the Honduras flag with them as they "flee' their country. If you love your country so much why not stay and fight to improve it?

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by detltu View Post
    At worst it might be ineffective and a poor use of resources, but people seem to imply that it is evil.
    I don't think it's evil...effectiveness and cost are the concerns. I think Trump should sell naming rights to it. He'd have the money raised in no time. "This 10 foot section of wall has been sponsored by LaTechBBB.com #MAGA."

I do understand fleeing something that you love. I imagine anybody who's moved out of a neighborhood that they loved because the neighborhood changed or property values started to tank could understand that.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

I think we should let all of these people in, and set up camps for them in Beverly Hills, Hollywood studios, and Capital Hill.

+ Reply to Thread