+ Reply to Thread

Thread: We've Got to be Less White

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

We've Got to be Less White

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: We've Got to be Less White

Priceless!

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Boston Schools Suspend Advanced Classes Because They’re “Too White and Asian”
    by John Hawkins
    Posted: March 1, 2021

https://bongino.com/boston-schools-s...hite-and-asian

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

There is so much that can be said. It's pointless because too many folks cover their ears and shout "I'm not listening!" (to the truth). We could have a separate thread on these truths, but to what end? Just keep in mind that the Left does't give a chit about the plight of any group, these stupid measures are all designed to bring America down.

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

I was adopted as a child. I’m hereby declaring that I’m half black and that side of the peeps descended from slaves.

I’ll post an address later on where to send those reparation checks.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by glm47 View Post
    I was adopted as a child. I’m hereby declaring that I’m half black and that side of the peeps descended from slaves.

I’ll post an address later on where to send those reparation checks.
    I'm still waiting for all this white privilege to kick in.

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Boston Schools Suspend Advanced Classes Because They’re “Too White and Asian”
    by John Hawkins
    Posted: March 1, 2021

https://bongino.com/boston-schools-s...hite-and-asian
    These statistics are hard to ignore.

https://datacenter.kidscount.org/dat...185,13/432,431

Is it any wonder the Asians are functioning way above their percentage of the population? Fathers just have a way of adding structure, keeping you out of trouble and getting you focused (good ones, anyway). Not saying that many good people of many different races have not been raised by a single parent, but the odds are against you.

Personally, I think the solutions are in school choice and the way children are treated by the criminal justice system. If you are from a two parent family, you are normally busted doing stupid things by your father and punished at the house. If you are not, and live in a disadvantaged neighborhood (white, black or whatever), you are busted by the police and run-ins with the law become "normal" for you. In the end, the criminal justice system doesn't give you the "tough love" you need to move forward....you just end up in the court system and having a record by the time you are a teenager. That's enough to make anyone lose hope.

+ Reply to Thread