+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 243 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787137 ... LastLast

Thread: Immigration

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

Re: Immigration

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    I might need a mulligan for that one but we shall see. Let's watch and see what they do when the new congress defunds or takes Obama's amnesty back away from them.
    Now, I agree there will be some bad eggs. There always are. But, most of the people affected positively by the unconstitutional executive order know they cannot commit crimes and stay.
    It's time to close the doors to the Temple of Janus.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

You knew the Dems and Obama/Reid/Pelosi were probably doing something against the law and constitution because there are illegals running around everywhere in this country right now.
    I'm posting this for the Dems that will never hear about this garbage.

Senator demands probe after report unearths 'shadow' immigration system

• REPUBLICAN SENATOR Jeff Sessions, left, calls for full investigation into
      report that 5.5M work permits — beyond what Congress authorized — were issued since 2009 to non-citizens in what he says results in 'a shadow immigration system
      previously unknown to the American public.'

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

These undefined terms just drive me crazy. Pro-immigration does not equal liberal. Bad tax laws/policy does not make immigration bad.

Make no mistake, I believe Obama is evil. While I agree with the program he put into place for the undocumented immigrants, I do not agree with how he implemented it. Just remember that congress has been letting presidents usurp its power for years under so-called liberal and conservative presidents. I will agree we have a separation of powers issue. I will agree that Obama has been bad for free enterprise and freedom in general. But, I will not let you call me names because I am pro-immigration. To call me a liberal is no different than you calling me a poo-poo head. It means nothing.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerdawg View Post
    To call me a liberal is no different than you calling me a poo-poo head.
    Ok, ok! You're a poo-poo head. Actually I was referencing the real hardcore libs on here. I had no idea you would respond to the question my friend.

REVEALED: Loophole for illegal immigrants to vote in elections...
    Last edited by TYLERTECHSAS; 02-12-2015 at 11:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Ok, ok! You're a poo-poo head. Actually I was referencing the real hardcore libs on here.[/B]
    I really knew that. You just had the right combination of issues in your post for me to make a point I've longed to make. ;-)

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Make no mistake, I believe Obama is evil.
    I believe humans are evil.

Quote Originally Posted by Champ967 View Post
    I believe humans are evil.
    Martin Luther? Is that you?

Okay, assuming theologically the total depravity of man, there are varying degrees of evil. Some are more evil than others. My post was suggesting Obama has evil intentions when it comes his governing our country. I really believe he does not like what the United States is and he wants to unilaterally radically transform it. That is not the job of the president.

I really knew that. You just had the right combination of issues in your post for me to make a point I've longed to make. ;-)
    You're still a poo-poo head.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Okay, assuming theologically the total depravity of man, there are varying degrees of evil.
    Yes, and some midgets are slightly taller than others.

Quote Originally Posted by Champ967 View Post
    Yes, and some midgets are slightly taller than others.
    True, but Kyser is clearly not a midget.

Champ KSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

I believe in immigration, as it is how America was founded. I strongly oppose breaking or bending laws to suit a certain group and buy their vote. There is a pathway to citizenship and there are laws created to prevent illegal immigration, but it takes time and it does not help this administration to inforce these laws. The Democrats are merely trying to buy the latino community like they have the black community while the Big Business Folks are trying to capitilize on cheap labor. Both are short term goals with long term consequences.

Quote Originally Posted by KSDAWG View Post
    I believe in immigration, as it is how America was founded. I strongly oppose breaking or bending laws to suit a certain group and buy their vote. There is a pathway to citizenship and there are laws created to prevent illegal immigration, but it takes time and it does not help this administration to inforce these laws. The Democrats are merely trying to buy the latino community like they have the black community while the Big Business Folks are trying to capitilize on cheap labor. Both are short term goals with long term consequences.
    I will agree with you that immigration has been politicized. But it isn't just the Democrats doing the politicalization.

Yes, there are pathways to citizenship. But, those so called pathways are woefully inadequate to deal with the influx of immigration of people who fear the drug lords in their country; drug lords who are in business solely because of our drug laws. The immigrants fear the drug lords more than they fear our laws. They are coming now and will continue to come no matter what deportation laws we pass, no matter what walls we build, no matter how much people here hate them.

I don't give a damn why the democrats want the Hispanics here. It is inhuman to keep them out. If you believe otherwise, I suggest you dig a little deeper than just listening to Hannety blame immigrants for unemployment and pig flu.

Champ KSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

There is nothing inhumane about rule of law. I don't particurly like Hannity and I don't really blame anybody for the "Pig Flu" either. I am a proud supportor of hispanic immigration but legally. If the laws are inadequate then ammend them, don't allow a dictator President to magically wave his hand and boom laws don't exist. Blaming Drug lords is flat out ridiculous, If I learned anything from Dr. Webre's Latin American History classes its that they are pretty used to Strong men ruling the countryside. They are comming here because of work, money, government programs, and a better way of life. Drug lords?? Really??

Rule of law. Tel me what you mean by that.

+ Reply to Thread