+ Reply to Thread
Page 142 of 243 FirstFirst ... 4292132140141142143144152192242 ... LastLast
Results 2,116 to 2,130 of 3635

Thread: Immigration

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Immigration

Champ brtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond repute brtransplant's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    But, but.....religion of peace
    Barbarians.

Champ brtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond repute brtransplant's Avatar

But, but.....religion of peace
    If a white supremacist group was found to be doing the same thing these Muslims were caught doing, we'd never hear the end of it from the fake news media.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Have you seen the ad touting MS 13 as just your average, good kids? Heck! they ride bikes. They play sports. Hannity ran a segment of the ad on his show. Yeppers, MS 13, just good kids. Now, since they are such "good kids." I think you libtards should hire them as babysitters. Especially those of you with daughters around the ages of 11-16, or so. Yeah, you can trust those MS 13 "good kids." Right?

This will show them how good Amerika is. You trust them. Why, any bad thoughts they might have had would be washed away by y'alls gesture of good will.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

I don’t know what is scarier, the elected officials who align way left of the left or the idiots that are still living that voted for them and can vote for them again.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

So, Melania’s parents were just naturalized by chain migration.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    So, Melania’s parents were just naturalized by chain migration.
    WRONG AGAIN!!! Gawd, you are stupid! And you seem to relish in it. You must wake up....well, actually, you need to wake up and smell the coffee philosophically (sp?)…. and say, now, what can I post wrong today on BB&B?

I could post the truth, but you're not interested in the truth.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    WRONG AGAIN!!! Gawd, you are stupid! And you seem to relish in it. You must wake up....well, actually, you need to wake up and smell the coffee philosophically (sp?)…. and say, now, what can I post wrong today on BB&B?

I could post the truth, but you're not interested in the truth.
    Melania Trump had sponsored her parents for their green cards, Mr. Wildes said in describing the process by which the Knavses had become United States citizens. “Once they had the green card, they then applied for citizenship when they were eligible,” he said.

Melania Trump had sponsored her parents for their green cards, Mr. Wildes said in describing the process by which the Knavses had become United States citizens. “Once they had the green card, they then applied for citizenship when they were eligible,” he said.
    That is not chain immigration.

That's the old, traditional, LEGAL way many immigrants became (become) US citizens. Sponsoring someone for their green card, and becoming a US citizen are two completely different processes.

This might be a good time to reiterate my position on this general topic...

I am 100% in favor of immigration. We are a nation of immigrants. By dad's side of the family came to the US in the 1880's from Ireland, my mom's side came from Sicily in the very late 1890's into the early 1900's. But...I support ONLY legal immigration. And, I do not support any short-cuts or gimmicks created just so the 'craps can import new voters. Even if "technically" because of recently passed laws, one could argue they are legal. We need a merit-based, tightly controlled system.

We adopted from Russia, in 1997. We, and our new daughter, had to jump through hoops to get her US citizenship. She is, in fact, a dual citizen since under Russian law, she is still considered a Russian citizen too. She was 4 yrs old at the time and disavows any connections to Russia. It cost us money, and time, and paperwork and a trip to the US Immigration Office in New Orleans, where, even at age 4, she was subjected to an interview by federal agents. Yes, as absurd as that might sound, it was part of the process. Then! they handed her a small American flag and posed for picture with her. We have that pic in her photo album.

So, no short-cuts for anyone. Heck, Melania's parents were 11 years in their process.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    That is not chain immigration.

That's the old, traditional, LEGAL way many immigrants became (become) US citizens. Sponsoring someone for their green card, and becoming a US citizen are two completely different processes.

This might be a good time to reiterate my position on this general topic...

I am 100% in favor of immigration. We are a nation of immigrants. By dad's side of the family came to the US in the 1880's from Ireland, my mom's side came from Sicily in the very late 1890's into the early 1900's. But...I support ONLY legal immigration. And, I do not support any short-cuts or gimmicks created just so the 'craps can import new voters. Even if "technically" because of recently passed laws, one could argue they are legal. We need a merit-based, tightly controlled system.

We adopted from Russia, in 1997. We, and our new daughter, had to jump through hoops to get her US citizenship. She is, in fact, a dual citizen since under Russian law, she is still considered a Russian citizen too. She was 4 yrs old at the time and disavows any connections to Russia. It cost us money, and time, and paperwork and a trip to the US Immigration Office in New Orleans, where, even at age 4, she was subjected to an interview by federal agents. Yes, as absurd as that might sound, it was part of the process. Then! they handed her a small American flag and posed for picture with her. We have that pic in her photo album.

So, no short-cuts for anyone. Heck, Melania's parents were 11 years in their process.
    Great life story! Thanks for your love and sacrifice as well.

That is exactly what chain migration is.

"Chain migration" -- officially known as "family reunification" under federal law -- is the process by which green card holders or legal U.S. residents may sponsor a family member for immigration to the United States.

The White House's most recent immigration proposal aims to limit chain migration to only spouses and minor children while excluding sponsorship of extended family.

Champ 70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute 70TECHGRAD's Avatar

I don’t know what is scarier, the elected officials who align way left of the left or the idiots that are still living that voted for them and can vote for them again.
    Both!!!!

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

That is exactly what chain migration is.

"Chain migration" -- officially known as "family reunification" under federal law -- is the process by which green card holders or legal U.S. residents may sponsor a family member for immigration to the United States.

The White House's most recent immigration proposal aims to limit chain migration to only spouses and minor children while excluding sponsorship of extended family.
    Just as Dawg80 narrows his definition of "civil war" to exclude the American Civil War, he has he similarly narrowed the definition of "chain migration" to exclude Europeans.

Don't attempt to speak for me, asshole. You are too stupid, too avoid of knowledge to speak for me. Besides, I speak for myself.

Even in goosey's post it clearly states the difference between "green card status" and "US citizenship." And to show just how stupid and devoid of facts you clowns are, employers can sponsor a foreigner to obtain "green card status." Oh, I suppose you think that means that employee automatically gains US citizenship, eh. AND!!! even within the confines of that stupid law, there is no guarantee US citizenship will be granted. Gee....why is that? Because they are SEPARATE PROCESSES!!!

And of course, being the typical libtard who has lost yet another argument on the facts, you attempt to deflect that by introducing some "racist" aspect. Show me where I ever posted anything like "chain migration should be abolished, except for Europeans." You can't.

The so-called American "civil war" was not a civil war. I could explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you. You are obviously too stupid to grasp the concepts.

+ Reply to Thread