+ Reply to Thread
Page 160 of 243 FirstFirst ... 60110150158159160161162170210 ... LastLast
Results 2,386 to 2,400 of 3635

Thread: Immigration

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Re: Immigration

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    What we have now does NOT work! The Wall will pay for itself the first month.
    No it won’t.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    No it won’t.
    Yes it will.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Yes it will.
    Mexicans of all ages are excellent pole vaulters.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    Mexicans of all ages are excellent pole vaulters.
    Or you can come in through the Northern border, tunnel, or other port of entry.

Champ FriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond repute FriscoDog's Avatar

Ha.. now the migrants in TJ are wanting US to pay them 50K each to go back home, or let them in.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...-each-to-turn/

Yeah.. they are seeking asylum.. rofl

Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDog View Post
    Ha.. now the migrants in TJ are wanting US to pay them 50K each to go back home, or let them in.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...-each-to-turn/

Yeah.. they are seeking asylum.. rofl

100 of them. A greater percentage of Trump supporters are racist.

Champ FriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond repute FriscoDog's Avatar

100 of them. A greater percentage of Trump supporters are racist.
    You aren't following the talking points very closely.. ALL Trump supporters are racists, bigots, sexists, etc. I just find it funny that they are supposedly seeking asylum yet they are making demands..

Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDog View Post
    You aren't following the talking points very closely.. ALL Trump supporters are racists, bigots, sexists, etc. I just find it funny that they are supposedly seeking asylum yet they are making demands..
    100 of them. I don’t think anyone ever thought that everyone in the caravan had a legitimate asylum claim.

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

You can’t see why an American would want to spend a lot of money for something that doesn’t work?
    I am not convinced it doesn't work.

Many of the same dems that voted for border fencing are now against border fencing because Trump is in office. Makes no sense. Of course you have a number of dems that are against the very existence of ICE or any kind of deterrence. That makes no sense either if you really want a country. Why were these dems FOR border fencing before if it doesn't work? Even your dream gal Hillary was for it.

I have seen at least 3 or 4 high ranking border control agents say the wall is a needed tool to properly secure the border. That is good enough for me. I am not at the border (nor do I want to be), so I will take their word for it. As it is now, the border is porous at best. I hard someone say that you can see the trails leading away from the walled spots to where it does not exist, showing where people are moving away from areas difficult to cross to areas easier to cross.

We spend a lot more on our war on poverty, war on drugs, the TSA and the affordable care act.....and none of those work well either. 5 billion is a pittance for national security.

Quote Originally Posted by DawgyNWindow View Post
    I am not convinced it doesn't work.

Many of the same dems that voted for border fencing are now against border fencing because Trump is in office. Makes no sense. Of course you have a number of dems that are against the very existence of ICE or any kind of deterrence. That makes no sense either if you really want a country. Why were these dems FOR border fencing before if it doesn't work? Even your dream gal Hillary was for it.

I have seen at least 3 or 4 high ranking border control agents say the wall is a needed tool to properly secure the border. That is good enough for me. I am not at the border (nor do I want to be), so I will take their word for it. As it is now, the border is porous at best. I hard someone say that you can see the trails leading away from the walled spots to where it does not exist, showing where people are moving away from areas difficult to cross to areas easier to cross.

We spend a lot more on our war on poverty, war on drugs, the TSA and the affordable care act.....and none of those work well either. 5 billion is a pittance for national security.
    5 billion gets us national security?

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

100 of them. I don’t think anyone ever thought that everyone in the caravan had a legitimate asylum claim.
    you never said otherwise when challenged with the obvious. Remember, it's about the chirren?

you never said otherwise when challenged with the obvious. Remember, it's about the chirren?
    That is your line. Amnesty is not a woman or child thing. And not everyone that shows up requesting amnesty does or should get it.

That is your line. Amnesty is not a woman or child thing. And not everyone that shows up requesting amnesty does or should get it.
    Hello mr crawdaddy!

Hello mr crawdaddy!
    I have never taken your “it’s about the children bait” and never said it was. Although you guys did seem to fall for pictures from the men’s camps to believe their wasn’t really many women or children in the caravan. I consistently pointed out that men can seek amnesty just as much as women and children despite your best efforts to assemble a strawman.

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

5 billion gets us national security?
    ???? I will pretend you typed that just to hear the clicking on your keyboard. You're losing it (must be later stage TDS symptoms).

+ Reply to Thread