+ Reply to Thread
Page 125 of 243 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127135175225 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,875 of 3635

Thread: Immigration

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Re: Immigration

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    What is going on in Central American countries is their business. Not ours. Don't bring your problems here. Stay home and fix your country.

But, I see goosey you'll be heading down there to help them fix their problems. After you solve those, head over to sub-Sahara Africa and stop the on-going African slave trade...that is still active today.
    Yep, no doubt what type of German you would have been.

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Imagine your family living in El Salvadore or Guatemala and a gang threatens you and your families life because they believe you have turned them into the government or otherwise perceive you as a risk.

I am glad you recognize that kids need stability - so do these parents and that is why they are seeking refuge from what has become brutal, unstable and unfree living conditions.

I think that is the problem. You are failing to imagine how bad it could be where taking your family on such an unsafe and uncertain trek seems like your best if not only option.

Honestly, I cannot believe how out of touch your post is. I can only assume that you are absolutely clueless as to what is going on in Central America because the amount of ignorance reflected by your post is so far off the charts.
    I can only assume you are clueless to our 20+ trillion dollar debt and our out-of-control welfare system. Ask yourself how and why you cross a country that speaks your language and arrive at a country that does not, usually with few skills and little hope for success. Why here? What are they expecting?

Are you pretty much calling countries s&^%holes? Didn't you pretty much call Trump a racist for saying the same thing (how you and your tribe made that connection is anyone's guess)? I guess it's OK when YOU insinuate it?

I feel sorry for a lot of folks in this world, but I don't think we have the means to support them all.

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/18/us/ph...rnd/index.html

That audio could have come from anywhere.

Fake news...again.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DawgyNWindow View Post
    I can only assume you are clueless to our 20+ trillion dollar debt and our out-of-control welfare system. Ask yourself how and why you cross a country that speaks your language and arrive at a country that does not, usually with few skills and little hope for success. Why here? What are they expecting?

Are you pretty much calling countries s&^%holes? Didn't you pretty much call Trump a racist for saying the same thing (how you and your tribe made that connection is anyone's guess)? I guess it's OK when YOU insinuate it?

I feel sorry for a lot of folks in this world, but I don't think we have the means to support them all.
    That sounds great except that the solutions being offered cost us more than the problem. It doesn’t make us safer. It doesn’t save us money. That’s why it “feels” a lot like discrimination for discrimination’s sake.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

I would say there are areas in Central America that are very unsafe right now. I wouldn’t go as far as calling them “shithole countries.” That really attacks the inherent value of the country and its resources (people). To call a country a shithole is an attack on its worth and therefore the worth of its people.

So now you are concerned about our debt after celebrating Trump’s tax cuts that create trillion+ structural deficits? Yeah, right!

Not all of the refugees come here. Some just go to Mexico. Obviously we are a land of opportunity and safety. We used to be the beacon on the hill, the brand that the world trusted. We used to care about humanity.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Yep, no doubt what type of German you would have been.
    I'm Irish-Italian, no German in me.

But because I call attention to your insistent hypocrisy that equates me to some kind of German? What type is that, goosey? There's a type of German who says, "put up or shut up" to whiney-azz libtards like you. You post BS on a website expressing your "concern" for certain people, but DO NOTHING about it. So, again, what type of German is that? And, is this unique to Germans, or are there other nationalities that will tell you STFU?

I would say there are areas in Central America that are very unsafe right now. I wouldn’t go as far as calling them “shithole countries.” That really attacks the inherent value of the country and its resources (people). To call a country a shithole is an attack on its worth and therefore the worth of its people.

So now you are concerned about our debt after celebrating Trump’s tax cuts that create trillion+ structural deficits? Yeah, right!

Not all of the refugees come here. Some just go to Mexico. Obviously we are a land of opportunity and safety. We used to be the beacon on the hill, the brand that the world trusted. We used to care about humanity.
    I care about MY children and THEIR children and what kind of country/world I leave for them, just like the invaders care about theirs.

Let them enjoy the inherent value and resources of their country and the invaders can enjoy the inherent value of theirs.

Personally, I think you don't pay enough in taxes. Perhaps you should send in a bit more. Or were you speaking about everyone else's taxes when you complained about the cuts? You are free to pay whatever you want over and above what you are assessed.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

What is going on in Central American countries is their business. Not ours. Don't bring your problems here. Stay home and fix your country.
    Quote Originally Posted by dawg80
    I'm Irish-Italian
    #irony

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Personally, I think you don't pay enough in taxes. Perhaps you should send in a bit more. Or were you speaking about everyone else's taxes when you complained about the cuts? You are free to pay whatever you want over and above what you are assessed.
    He wasn’t complaining, he was pointing out the inconsistency in your financial immigration concerns.

I care about MY children and THEIR children and what kind of country/world I leave for them, just like the invaders care about theirs.
    So you don’t care about “all of God’s children”? Just your tribe?

Why do you want to live in such a small world?

What kind of world do you want to leave for your children and grandchildren? What is your measure for value for the world you leave? Do you measure it by wealth and potential for wealth? What about a legacy of compassion and concern for others?

George Takei: "At least during the internment, when I was just 5 years old, I was not taken from my parents.”

But, I see goosey you'll be heading down there to help them fix their problems. After you solve those, head over to sub-Sahara Africa and stop the on-going African slave trade...that is still active today.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/guides/zsshhyc

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    He wasn’t complaining, he was pointing out the inconsistency in your financial immigration concerns.
    No inconsistency at all....logically. Those that got a cut in taxes (I didn't) are still putting money into the federal coffers, so they are NOT part of the problem. Those who put nothing into the coffers and live off of the taxes of others are not in this category.

Apples to oranges.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Look, the liberal Dems are obstructing the changes in law and are using the children as Pelposi's pawn. And the Dems are clinging to any lifeboat that will help them in 2018 and 2020. The liberals are sinking while the economy is booming.

So you don’t care about “all of God’s children”? Just your tribe?

Why do you want to live in such a small world?

What kind of world do you want to leave for your children and grandchildren? What is your measure for value for the world you leave? Do you measure it by wealth and potential for wealth? What about a legacy of compassion and concern for others?
    Tribe? Is that how you define "family"? You must have been abused as a child.

My "concern" is that we (mostly you and folks like YOU) are building a budding Venezuela here that my FAMILY will have to deal with because of YOUR compassion that you feel EVERYONE ELSE has to pay for and support.

You missed big time with the hypocritical religious theme, too.

Perhaps you can go to the border and shove a few hundred thousand through the fence to the immigrants. It's not real compassion and charity when it's someone else's money you are giving. Give till it hurts....you'll feel better about it when you do.

+ Reply to Thread