+ Reply to Thread
Page 132 of 243 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134142182232 ... LastLast
Results 1,966 to 1,980 of 3635

Thread: Immigration

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Immigration

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    No Trump was trying to stop the insanity of plane loads of radical muslims coming into the country as quick as he could unlike Obama/Hillary/Pelosi etc that wanted as many as possible in the USA to commit terrorist acts.

Here Trump fixes decades of issues that other Presidents didn't have the balls to do and instead just let all flood in. And yes reversing Bill Clinton's screw-up in 1997.

TRUMP SIGNS EXECUTIVE ORDER TO STOP SEPARATIONS...

Quote Originally Posted by Champ967 View Post
    I'm sure that's the reason …
    That quote was referencing the Obama/Hillary/Pelosi wanting plane loads of muslims to enter our country at their will.
    Even fast forward per Obama/Hillary/Pelosi wanting sanctuary cities harboring illegal alien murderers, rapist, thieves and thugs from other countries; actually giving them more rights vs. American citizens. And Pelosi's latest of protecting gang members of M-13.

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.82891be80136

Get ready for a lot of human smuggling by people we do not want here.

Politically, this country is toast.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by inudesu View Post
    That's fair, but works both ways.

Asylum seekers are entering legally, but have been subjected to some of the the same things at issue here.
    Not totally true. And the border agents are having a tough time determining who is truly a asylum seeker and who are just gang members or even islamic border crossers at both the legal and illegal sites.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

FWIW, I do hope all of this can be streamlined, fixed, or whatever other reparative term you choose. I don’t have much faith in anyone to get it done, but we can dream.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DawgyNWindow View Post
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.82891be80136

Get ready for a lot of human smuggling by people we do not want here.

Politically, this country is toast.
    No it's not, but the fear mongers want you to think it is. Turn off Laura Ingram. America is great and it will be great as long as her citizens refuse to only interact with propaganda pushed down by two ruling classes who care only about their power. Immigration was a manufactured crisis because it would help voter turnout for certain GOP districts. Nothing more.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    No it's not, but the fear mongers want you to think it is. Turn off Laura Ingram. America is great and it will be great as long as her citizens refuse to only interact with propaganda pushed down by two ruling classes who care only about their power. Immigration was a manufactured crisis because it would help voter turnout for certain GOP districts. Nothing more.
    You do mean that this crisis is liberal Democrat manufactured for more voters correct?

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by inudesu View Post
    That's fair, but works both ways.

Asylum seekers are entering legally, but have been subjected to some of the the same things at issue here.
    So, how long does it take to process an asylum seeker? How do we determine if asylum is warranted?

I don't want anyone punished that has done things properly. I don't want people who have done things the right way to be bypassed by those that did not.

Is seeking asylum based on false pretenses considered illegal? I don't know how you avoid internment camps for these folks while you are trying to sort this stuff out. If they are truly asylum seekers running from unbearable and dangerous conditions, the food, shelter and order should be a welcome change for them.

Well, then why were Harry Reid, Hillary Clinton, Chuck Shumer and others all saying the same thing BEFORE Trump was elected, but have now done an about face?

I think you need to turn off Maddow and others.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

You do mean that this crisis is liberal Democrat manufactured for more voters correct?
    They manufacture their fair share of crises too, but this one is on the GOP. I don't mean they created the genuine problem (which has bipartisan origins) I may they blew the problem out of proportion in order to scare up votes.

Well, then why were Harry Reid, Hillary Clinton, Chuck Shumer and others all saying the same thing BEFORE Trump was elected, but have now done an about face?

I think you need to turn off Maddow and others.
    I don't have cable!

I have no interest in defending Shumer or Reid or Pelosi...NONE.

But, the numbers don't justify the GOP immigration hysteria. They took some high profile cases and blew them out of proportion. They tried to make folks think they were normative in order to scare them to the polls. And, it worked.

They manufacture their fair share of crises too, but this one is on the GOP. I don't mean they created the genuine problem (which has bipartisan origins) I may they blew the problem out of proportion in order to scare up votes.
    The Dems blew this one into a crisis which is a double standard per Obama's same policies and pictures of kids and parents in cages etc... The 1997 law during Clinton started this entire problem. And the libs are now taking advantage of it for optics. Likewise the Dems are still screaming after Trump's signing into law to keep kids and their parents together yesterday.

These folks need to come across at legal crossings and go through the process. Period.

The Dems blew this one into a crisis which is a double standard per Obama's same policies and pictures of kids and parents in cages etc... The 1997 law during Clinton started this entire problem. And the libs are now taking advantage of it for optics. Likewise the Dems are still screaming after Trump's signing into law to keep kids and their parents together yesterday.

These folks need to come across at legal crossings and go through the process. Period.
    I don't disagree that the Dems are trying to capitalize on the optics, but the optics were created by Trump. His hands were not tied. He didn't HAVE to implement his policy the way that he did. He was going for shock value and it back fired. BOTH sides are trying to use these kids as leverage. I'm glad Trump relented, but I don't give him credit for solving a problem that he essentially created.

I don't have cable!

I have no interest in defending Shumer or Reid or Pelosi...NONE.

But, the numbers don't justify the GOP immigration hysteria. They took some high profile cases and blew them out of proportion. They tried to make folks think they were normative in order to scare them to the polls. And, it worked.
    I wasn't asking you to defend them. I was just pointing out that their current positions are pretty much caused by TDS and are governed by their hate for him and their desire to win elections with no policies to put forward.

Do you think our immigration policy is great?

GOP hysteria? Last I saw, the GOP leadership was in favor of open borders to bring sub minimum wage labor over here for their buddies in the COC. I despise the GOP as much as I despise the dems.

When Trump won, the GOP was pretty much as defeated as the dems. That is why he won, actually.

I don't disagree that the Dems are trying to capitalize on the optics, but the optics were created by Trump. His hands were not tied. He didn't HAVE to implement his policy the way that he did. He was going for shock value and it back fired. BOTH sides are trying to use these kids as leverage. I'm glad Trump relented, but I don't give him credit for solving a problem that he essentially created.
    From what I've seen from visits to the border, the "optics" were a lie.

From what I've seen from visits to the border, the "optics" were a lie.
    You’ve visited the border since April?

+ Reply to Thread