+ Reply to Thread
Page 191 of 243 FirstFirst ... 91141181189190191192193201241 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,865 of 3635

Thread: Immigration

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Immigration

Official drops staggering stat about the nationalities of asylum seekers

A caravan-size influx of migrantsis flooding across the border each week in just a single sector, a top Border Patrol official told lawmakers Tuesday -- the latest indicator of the growing migration crisis on the southern border.
    “Much media attention has focused on caravans coming across from Central America,” Rio Grande Valley Sector Chief Patrol Agent Rodolfo Karisch said at a Senate Homeland Security Committee hearing. “But the fact is that RGV is receiving caravan-equivalent numbers every seven days.”

Karisch said his sector has apprehended people from 50 different countries, including China, Bangladesh, Turkey, Egypt and Romania.
    “People are traveling across hemispheres to attempt to illegally enter the U.S., using the same pathways as the Central Americans,” he said.
    Karisch noted that Border Patrol has apprehended more families illegally crossing the border in the first five months of fiscal 2019 than during all of fiscal 2018. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) apprehended more than 76,000 migrants across the border in February and said it was on track to apprehend more than 100,000 in March.

In the Rio Grande Valley alone, Karisch said that at current pace, they would have more than 260,000 apprehensions in his sector by the end of fiscal 2019. There were 162,000 in RGV last year. He also said that his agents apprehend, on average, 1,000 people a day.

Karisch’s testimony is the latest warning from officials that there is an escalating crisis at the border. President Trump, who declared a national emergency at the border in February, traveled to the borderon Friday and repeated his warnings that he is prepared to close the border if Congress and Mexico do not act to close loopholes and stop migrant flows -- though he has indicated such an action is not imminent.

Last week, Obama-era Border Patrol Chief Mark Morgan told senators on Thursday that the U.S. is “experiencing a crisis at the southern border at a magnitude never seen in modern times.”

Karisch on Tuesday gave a similarly dour assessment, saying that in 30 years as an agent, “I have never witnessed the conditions we are currently facing on the southwest border.”

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

I watched a one-hour documentary on NGC last night about all of the heroin that is coming across our southern border and most of it is grown in Mexico. It is brought first to Juarez and then taken to the border in Arizona where there is no border fence and then taken across the desert where it is picked up by truck and delivered to major US cities. Most of it is taken to Columbus, Ohio where it is divided up and sold on the street. In 2017 Ohio had 13 deaths per day by people overdosing on illegal drugs. The heroin is sold for $3000 per kilo in Mexico and after it is divided up and sold on the street it is going for $100,000 per kilo. They showed one woman that had given up her 2 young kids because she was so addicted. It's a very sad story in human history, so many people have struggled to survive for thousands of years, yet people today are being destroyed by their own will.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

The evil and lying hypocrites are coming around.

Mainstream media reverse themselves as border reaches 'breaking point'

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    The evil and lying hypocrites are coming around.

Mainstream media reverse themselves as border reaches 'breaking point'
    I'm totally OK with these except think that Dems complaints are stupid, hypocritical and a "red herring" as usual.

White House proposed releasing immigrant detainees in sanctuary cities, targeting political foes...

Dems blame Trump for worsening border crisis...

Frustration boils at checkpoints as wait times expand...

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

My first choice is to dump illegals back in Central America. We could get the old C-47's out of mothball, WWII era chutes, and push 'em out the planes as they cruise over Honduras, etc...With a little luck most of the chutes should open. If a Honduran gets dropped in El Salvador instead, tough shit! Walk home. Hell, you didn't mind walking 1,500 miles to invade the US, what's 200 miles more?

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    My first choice is to dump illegals back in Central America. We could get the old C-47's out of mothball, WWII era chutes, and push 'em out the planes as they cruise over Honduras, etc...With a little luck most of the chutes should open. If a Honduran gets dropped in El Salvador instead, tough shit! Walk home. Hell, you didn't mind walking 1,500 miles to invade the US, what's 200 miles more?
    That would work.

Trump trolls Democrats, says White House IS mulling release of illegal immigrants in sanctuary cities

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Psycophathic/antisocial thinking is part of Trump’s mental disorder.

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Psycophathic/antisocial thinking is part of Trump’s mental disorder.
    Is Trump still hurting your little feelings. Maybe you should go watch videos of Ilhan Omar and it will make you feel better. She seems to fit in real well with you and the rest of those democrats.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DONW View Post
    Is Trump still hurting your little feelings. Maybe you should go watch videos of Ilhan Omar and it will make you feel better. She seems to fit in real well with you and the rest of those democrats.
    Am I hurting yours?

Am I hurting yours?
    It's been a great week for me. AG Barr said he's going after the crooks involved in the attempted coup and a judge just said Trump can send the immigrants back to Mexico. The top 2 democrats are getting a lot of negative publicity for your party, so, I think Trump will have a bigger margin of victory in 2020 than he had in 2016. My favorite young conservative, Candace Owens, told off two stupid democrats in a meeting on nationalism in which her video set a new record for most hits in a 24-hour period on C-Span, so, that means close to 5 million voters saw it. And, we've still got one day left. One more thing I almost forgot. This is the week I usually write out a big check to the IRS and I didn't have to do that this year thanks to President Trump. Life is good!!!!

Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

It's been a great week for me. AG Barr said he's going after the crooks involved in the attempted coup and a judge just said Trump can send the immigrants back to Mexico. The top 2 democrats are getting a lot of negative publicity for your party, so, I think Trump will have a bigger margin of victory in 2020 than he had in 2016. My favorite young conservative, Candace Owens, told off two stupid democrats in a meeting on nationalism in which her video set a new record for most hits in a 24-hour period on C-Span, so, that means close to 5 million voters saw it. And, we've still got one day left. One more thing I almost forgot. This is the week I usually write out a big check to the IRS and I didn't have to do that this year thanks to President Trump. Life is good!!!!
    And that recap didn't even include Maxine's comedy special when she asked the bank execs what they are doing about the student loan crisis. Guess Maxine forgot private banking was forced out of the student loan business almost a decade ago.
    Last edited by FriscoDawg; 04-13-2019 at 12:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDawg View Post
    And that recap didn't even include Maxine's comedy special when she asked the bank execs what they are doing about the student loan crisis.
    That was really funny along with the Treasury Secretary teaching her how to dismiss the meeting.

Champ brtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond repute brtransplant's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDawg View Post
    And that recap didn't even include Maxine's comedy special when she asked the bank execs what they are doing about the student loan crisis. Guess Maxine forgot private banking was forced out of the student loan business almost a decade ago.
    It appears that Maxine may be suffering from the onset of dementia, as may several others in congress.

Funny how you let what people say define the quality of your week.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Funny how you let what people say define the quality of your week.
    So says the one who lives and dies by someone else's tweets!

+ Reply to Thread