+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 243 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Immigration

Champ Spinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant future Spinoza's Avatar

Re: Immigration

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    The second one.
    Honesty is always IMNHO......
    The best policy.

Cheers and good night. :icon_wink:
    I know that you believe you understand what you think I said...... But I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

Champ Spinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant future Spinoza's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by POTUS View Post
    b.) didn't explain it. But I intend to. Working on it. I owe you.
    It is your thread......
    And as far as I am concerned, you may do whatever you like.

But unless your "WORKING ON IT" somehow determines that what is CLEARLY ILLEGAL is somehow NOT ILLEGAL......

I could care not a flying fakir fig!

More tomorrow.
    I know that you believe you understand what you think I said...... But I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spinoza View Post

That only leaves 12 to 20 ILLEGAL ALIENS STILL FLOODING AMERICA.
    We wish.

I can see you are lacking in skill with respect to numbers.

Puppy POTUS is just really nicePOTUS is just really nicePOTUS is just really nicePOTUS is just really nicePOTUS is just really nicePOTUS is just really nicePOTUS is just really nicePOTUS is just really nice

Note to self: check the status of the maids tomorrow morning.

This thought sprang on me this evening. The libs tell us we need to use less energy, fight urban sprawl, and pollute less. Yet aren't they the same people that tell us we need to let the illegals off the hook? Let's send 10 to 20 million illegals back to their homeland and see how much we can cut our energy usage, reduce our urban sprawl, and reduce our pollution.

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

b.) didn't explain it. But I intend to. Working on it. I owe you.
    No Prob., POTUS. Take your time......................

I love to use inductive reasoning on a PAW-Litics board; i.e., going from the specific to the general.

If the specific is B.S., I sometimes feel obliged to question the general ?? This would be despite my personal feelings about the issue, o.c.

Nothing Personal.

Best Wishes,
    nadB

Puppy POTUS is just really nicePOTUS is just really nicePOTUS is just really nicePOTUS is just really nicePOTUS is just really nicePOTUS is just really nicePOTUS is just really nicePOTUS is just really nice

Consider this a partial answer.

http://www.realestatejournal.com/buy...11-jordan.html

State guaranteed mortgages are being made to illegal aliens. I can't believe the govt. will do this. Unfortunately for me, in this instance, the bank has made 100+ loans and non are in default yet.

One possible scenario is that many illegal families are living in one home contributing to the payment. Kudos to them for doing what they need to do to keep the home.

But they are still illegally here.

Another common ILLEGAL CRIMAL slice of irrational rhetoric......

But there are SO MANY ILLEGAL ALIENS in America......
    How could we ever possibly hope to deport ALL OF THEM?

How about the same way they came here...... 1 to 10 to 100 or more at a time.
    And in the same manner, and with the same swift and logical justice ALL ILLEGAL ALIENS were once dealt, before little george and his merry men began recklessly waving them into America like a traffic cop on he take.

Interesting story......
    When little george was first being primed to run for governor of Texas by rove..... karl asked him how he would respond if he was ever asked his opinion regarding Roe v. Wade.
    Without a moments hesitation, or a snort of coke, or a swallow of scotch......
    little george reportedly responded......
    I could care less if any Mexican decides to row or wade across the Rio Grande...... As long as they get here are willing to work for damn near nothing...... I'M FOR IT!

NEXT......
    On how could we possibly hope to deport all of them.

The federal government simply places a BOUNTY on the head of EVERY ILLEGAL ALIEN.
    EVERY MAN AND WOMAN AND CHILD.
    I suspect that $1,000.00 per head would recieve a ready and substantial response.

The best case scenario......
    @20 MILLION ILLEGAL ALIENS at $1000.00 per head equals 20 BILLION TAXPAYER DOLLARS.

This may sound like a good deal of TAXPAYER MONEY......
    Until one considers that the projected cost of the kennedy-mcclain bill/plan represents a minimum of TWO TRILLION TAXPAYER DOLLARS.

NEXT......

The federal government simply places a BOUNTY on the head of EVERY ILLEGAL ALIEN.
    I suspect that $1,000.00 per head would recieve a ready and substantial response.

@20 MILLION ILLEGAL ALIENS at $1000.00 per head equals 20 BILLION TAXPAYER DOLLARS.

Until one considers that the projected cost of the kennedy-mcclain bill/plan represents a minimum of TWO TRILLION TAXPAYER DOLLARS.
    BUT THIS IS MY PERSONAL FAVORITE......

Every ILLEGAL ALIEN who reports 10 other ILLEGAL ALIENS who are subsequently deported......
    Is fast-tracked to American citizenship......
    As long as they are able to pass all required American citizenship tests, and have NO OTHER CRIMINAL RECORD.

ERGO......
    1,200,000 to 2,000,000 CURRENT ILLEGAL ALIANS who would be willing to serve American/taxpayer interests well......
    Get rewarded LEGALLY...... And it's do not pass "GO", and go directly home for EVERY OTHER ILLEGAL ALIEN CRIMINAL

Would it not be interesting to watch how ILLEGAL SOLIDARITY squirms and slithers with this type of "AMNESTY PLAN" stirring the market mix......
    PLUS A BOUNTY on the head of EVERY ILLEGAL CRIMINAL ALIEN who now feels relatively safe while flaunting AMERICAN LAW!

Any estimates on how many ILLEGAL ALIENS might be MARCHING PUBLICALY in the next "organized" FREEDOM TO ASSEMBLE parade?

Quote from last week's May Day demonstration:
    "We're not illegals, we're workers."
    Sure.

The future first lady had me flag down a pickup full of illegals last weekend so I could give them a piece of furniture she wanted to get rid of. I didn't figure out that they were illegals until they pulled up and stared at me. I tried to ask them where I could put it in the back of the truck. They smiled and nodded.

I propose these solutions:
    - Build the wall, and soon.
    - No loans, no welfare, no perks, no apartments for illegals. Violators should be dealt with, illegals sent home, companies to pay very large fines. Big banks are giving these people mortgages. What? What happens to the loan when they get deported? Federal loan insurance kicks in and John Q. Taxpayer foots the bill. Well, no more.
    - If you manage to have your baby here, be prepared to ride the bus back. If we have to keep your baby, it's going in to foster care then up for adoption.

If you want to live here, do the paper work, take your classes, take the test, learn English. Then you can take the oath. And don't forget to pay your administrative tax, er, I mean fee.

Oh, one more thing. There's nothing like a wait staff full of Mexicans at an Italian restaurant speaking choppy English.
    As for "Build the wall, and soon"......
    I doubt any "wall" would be needed with my suggested "amnesty and bounty" plan placed firmly on any honest American political table.

But if you prefer a defensive WALL mentality......
    Rather than an offensive round 'em up, ship 'em out...... And make every moment of their ILLEGAL ALIEN lives a living hell in the process......
    Why not really GET 'ER DONE?

Why not just hundreds of miles of 2 cheap barbed wire fences, with signs in ENGLISH every few feet that warn......
    BEWARE......
    The 1000 feet between these 2 barbed wire fences has been peppered with ONE BILLION AMERICAN LAND MINES.
    ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Why so BIG EXPENSIVE WALL?

Champ AG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the rough AG_jr's Avatar

NEXT......

I agree that illegal immigration is a very pressing issue, and I firmly believe that every last one of them should be shipped back, and the companies and individuals fined for hiring them. I do not see how they could demand American rights and priveleges when they are not even American (i.e. social security, welfare, medicare, public school education). They do not pay taxes, therefore 1) Do not deserve to be here 2) Most CERTAINLY DO NOT under ANY CIRCUMSTANCES deserve the benefits that WE PAY FOR!!!

With all that said, you sound a little...hostile.

p.s. I would report them all for only $100 a head!!!

Quote from last week's May Day demonstration:
    "We're not illegals, we're workers."
    Sure.

The future first lady had me flag down a pickup full of illegals last weekend so I could give them a piece of furniture she wanted to get rid of. I didn't figure out that they were illegals until they pulled up and stared at me. I tried to ask them where I could put it in the back of the truck. They smiled and nodded.

I propose these solutions:
    - Build the wall, and soon.
    - No loans, no welfare, no perks, no apartments for illegals. Violators should be dealt with, illegals sent home, companies to pay very large fines. Big banks are giving these people mortgages. What? What happens to the loan when they get deported? Federal loan insurance kicks in and John Q. Taxpayer foots the bill. Well, no more.
    - If you manage to have your baby here, be prepared to ride the bus back. If we have to keep your baby, it's going in to foster care then up for adoption.

If you want to live here, do the paper work, take your classes, take the test, learn English. Then you can take the oath. And don't forget to pay your administrative tax, er, I mean fee.

Oh, one more thing. There's nothing like a wait staff full of Mexicans at an Italian restaurant speaking choppy English.
    As for your second (-) bullet......

I would add that NO PUBLIC SCHOOL should be allowed to admit/educate ANY CHILD without PROOF OF CITIZENSHIP.

And NO HOSPITAL OR DOCTOR should be allowed to treat/medically care for ANYONE without PROOF OF CITIZENSHIP...... Except in an emergency.
    WITH ALL SUCH ILLEGAL ALIENS IMMEDIATELY REPORTED AND DEPORTED...... The moment they are medically able to cease sponging on any American taxpayer dollar.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Did you know that some hospitals provide $50M-$100M a year in UNCOMPENSATED emergency medical care ? Because of EMTALA, they have no choice in the matter. Can you imagine if someone came knocking on your door and said "you are REQUIRED to feed me because I am hungry and you have food."
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Quote Originally Posted by AG_jr View Post
    I agree that illegal immigration is a very pressing issue, and I firmly believe that every last one of them should be shipped back, and the companies and individuals fined for hiring them. I do not see how they could demand American rights and priveleges when they are not even American (i.e. social security, welfare, medicare, public school education). They do not pay taxes, therefore 1) Do not deserve to be here 2) Most CERTAINLY DO NOT under ANY CIRCUMSTANCES deserve the benefits that WE PAY FOR!!!

With all that said, you sound a little...hostile.

p.s. I would report them all for only $100 a head!!!
    "a little...hostiile"......?????
    ABSOLUTELY NOT!

I AM BOTH RABIDLY AND VEHEMENTLY HOSTILE to this INVASION OF AMERICA by individuals who represent more of a REAL THREAT TO AMERICA than THOUSANDS of terrorist bombs could ever hope for in their wildest, jingoistic, jerkwater, jihadist dreams.

But just to set my bleeding hearty, liberal arse record srtraight......
    I do not blame THEM!
    And I have no difficulty whatever applauding their individual desperate efforts.

It may be SAD that these ILLEGAL ALIENS have become substantial enemies of American citizens and American workers and American taxpayers......
    But their current status is REAL, and their impact on honest AMERICAN CITIZENS is FACT!

PERSONALLY......
    I wish EVERY impoverished and hungry and wanting in any way human being on our tiny planet could have even half of the benefits of LIFE that I have enjoyed,

But SORRY VIRGINIA...... There just ain't no such Santa Clause.

Once upon a time in America's history......
    America could afford MISTAKES.
    But this past and relatively brief reality is no longer so much as a furtive fly in any rational American ointment.

The Decline And Fall Of America IMNHO has already begun with OBVIOUS CERTAINTY.

With any luck and the natural flow to date of life and death......
    I shall be CONTENTEDLY DEAD before I NEED to learn to speak either Spanish or Chinese to order a pizza of buy $10 per gallon gas.

I have no NEED TO BE HOSTILE.
    I simply enjoy BRING HOSTILE when some other human being attempts to stick a cheap gun against my rational ribs and presumes I should pretend to be eager to play his silly games.

HOW ABOUT YOU?

Champ AG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the rough AG_jr's Avatar

I have no NEED TO BE HOSTILE.
    I simply enjoy BRING HOSTILE when some other human being attempts to stick a cheap gun against my rational ribs and presumes I should pretend to be eager to play his silly games.

HOW ABOUT YOU?
    I am baffled, befuddled, and confused.

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Did you know that some hospitals provide $50M-$100M a year in UNCOMPENSATED emergency medical care ? Because of EMTALA, they have no choice in the matter. Can you imagine if someone came knocking on your door and said "you are REQUIRED to feed me because I am hungry and you have food."

NO......
    And I also know not what EMTALA is!

But if PROFIT HUNGRY hospitals and doctors had to eat A BILLION OR MORE DOLLARS per year to aid ill AMERICAN CITIZENS in need of decent medical care...... I could care less.

As for ILLEGAL ALIENS......
    I do believe that ALL JAILS AND PRISONS provide necessary medical care for their CRIMINAL populations.

+ Reply to Thread