+ Reply to Thread
Page 240 of 243 FirstFirst ... 140190230238239240241242 ... LastLast
Results 3,586 to 3,600 of 3635

Thread: Immigration

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Re: Immigration

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    Because 66% of “illegals” get in legally. The 33% who don’t, will simply get in at one of the gaps. Trump’s wall grift was one of the all time greats...Bannon cleaned up. No e-verify...nothing done to improve the tracking system for those that over stay. It’s all just hot air...but y’all love. Live it up...you got 2 months
    Well there ya go. If one gets in you might as well let them all in.

No reason to even slow down the trafficking of drugs, women and children across the border, because somewhere else they might get in anyway.

Hey, we will eventually crumble as a world power (happens to all world powers), so we might as well just abdicate that role right now as well...right?

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DawgyNWindow View Post
    Well there ya go. If one gets in you might as well let them all in.

No reason to even slow down the trafficking of drugs, women and children across the border, because somewhere else they might get in anyway.

Hey, we will eventually crumble as a world power (happens to all world powers), so we might as well just abdicate that role right now as well...right?
    Your stand-up is great today. How about, don’t tell me you’re tough on immigration when you’re only making symbolic gestures that aren’t addressing the real issues. Apparently some of y’all don’t mind the Pres peeing on your leg and telling you it’s raining.

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Your stand-up is great today. How about, don’t tell me you’re tough on immigration when you’re only making symbolic gestures that aren’t addressing the real issues. Apparently some of y’all don’t mind the Pres peeing on your leg and telling you it’s raining.
    More great nonsense. Congrats.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

More great nonsense. Congrats.
    2 months...enjoy

2 months...enjoy
    Unlike you, I won't spend much time thinking about it. If anything, I will take advantage of whatever happens.

I'll leave the pissing and moaning to folks like you.

Unlike you, I won't spend much time thinking about it. If anything, I will take advantage of whatever happens.

I'll leave the pissing and moaning to folks like you.
    I’ll remember you said that. But, if you haven’t moved on yet, it ain’t happening. Zero evidence of fraud. Hand recounts affirm original counts. Just know any contributions you make are to retire campaign debt. They are not “to make sure the election was free and fair”.

I’ll remember you said that. But, if you haven’t moved on yet, it ain’t happening. Zero evidence of fraud. Hand recounts affirm original counts. Just know any contributions you make are to retire campaign debt. They are not “to make sure the election was free and fair”.
    I don't send money to politicians....ever. I don't even check the box on my taxes for matching contributions. I am glad you know EVERYTHING about what is going on, though. I wish I knew everything, too.

Yes, please remember I said that. In the mean time, I will be enjoying my new boat and RV that I purchased by delaying income and taking the free health insurance that was MANDATED under the previous administration. Hopefully I can back into that again as I'd like to take some extravagant overseas trips.

I have already instructed my children to pay the very minimum on their student loans so that they has a good balance that non-college educated taxpayers can pay off when that piece of legislation is passed. This could increase their wealth significantly.

I love me some leftists...they make me rich. They operate on the principle of jealousy and it's what gets them elected.

I don't send money to politicians....ever. I don't even check the box on my taxes for matching contributions. I am glad you know EVERYTHING about what is going on, though. I wish I knew everything, too.

Yes, please remember I said that. In the mean time, I will be enjoying my new boat and RV that I purchased by delaying income and taking the free health insurance that was MANDATED under the previous administration. Hopefully I can back into that again as I'd like to take some extravagant overseas trips.

I have already instructed my children to pay the very minimum on their student loans so that they has a good balance that non-college educated taxpayers can pay off when that piece of legislation is passed. This could increase their wealth significantly.

I love me some leftists...they make me rich. They operate on the principle of jealousy and it's what gets them elected.
    I don’t know everything. Everyone knows Trump and his team have produced no actual evidence in the courts that call the election into question.

I don’t know everything. Everyone knows Trump and his team have produced no actual evidence in the courts that call the election into question.
    Then everything will turn out just like you want; America will probably survive and you can come here and beat your chest and proclaim your genius.

As for me, I have no idea what evidence they have. I know that they are entitled to do exactly what they are doing, just like Al Gore did before them.

Heck, I supported Gore's attempts until he started trying guess who people really intended to vote for but accidentally didn't....and when they recounted the same ballots so many times all the chads were falling out. So I say wait till all the chads are falling out here (symbolically speaking, of course).

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Here come the roaches...

emboldened by what they see as a return to the globalist policy of open borders, libtard groups have started suing the Federal government in an attempt to over-turn Trump era rules and policies. Recently a Federal judge, a Bill Clinton appointee, Susan Illston, ruled in favor of some non-profit, so-called immigrant advocacy groups lifting a ban on criminal immigrants, those with a criminal record in their own country and/or while in the US (illegally). Such criminals on the list include simple DUIs to aggravated battery to child abuse and child molestation and rape. As part of her written decision Judge Illston stated, there are already laws against such criminal activity and denying asylum and immigration to those with a criminal record is too broad, too sweeping. She went on to write law enforcement and proper prosecution offices are charged with dealing with such criminals.

So! Illston says let these thugs in, and when they commit another crime, ya know...rape some little kid...well then the justice system can deal with them. Of course, that is so horrible. Maybe they'll just get drunk, drive a car, and run a red light killing someone you know and love! That'll be great...

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

More blood on liberal, regressive Dems hands. Including K. Harris of California.
    And the Dems wonder why they got their arses kick in state and down state ballots this election nationwide. 😒

CALIFORNIA Published
    2 hours ago

San Jose mayor, police chief urge county to change sanctuary city policy
    Fernando Jesus Lopez, a suspect in a stabbing spree that killed two, had been deported 3 times.

More

https://www.foxnews.com/us/san-jose-...ry-city-policy

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    More blood on liberal, regressive Dems hands. Including K. Harris of California.
    And the Dems wonder why they got their arses kick in state and down state ballots this election nationwide. 

CALIFORNIA Published
    2 hours ago

San Jose mayor, police chief urge county to change sanctuary city policy
    Fernando Jesus Lopez, a suspect in a stabbing spree that killed two, had been deported 3 times.

More

https://www.foxnews.com/us/san-jose-...ry-city-policy
    From the BLM playbook.....

Mollie Tibbetts...say her name.

Kathryn Steinle...say her name.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

From the BLM playbook.....

Mollie Tibbetts...say her name.

Kathryn Steinle...say her name.
    Nice!!
    I love David Byrne’s American Utopia!

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Nice!!
    I love David Byrne’s American Utopia!
    Only sensible thing you have said in the last 4 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Only sensible thing you have said in the last 4 years.
    😉

+ Reply to Thread