+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 243 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Immigration

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Re: Immigration

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emergen...tive_Labor_Act

The hospital just passes the costs onto the paying customers in the community in the form of higher rates.
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Champ Spinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant future Spinoza's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AG_jr View Post
    I am baffled, befuddled, and confused.
    In your case......
    I suspect your bafflement, befuddlement and confusion will soon evaporate without any serious injury to your little grey cells.

Unfortunately......
    For far too many human beings......
    Being baffled, befuddled, and confused is a cradle to grave meander experience...... With nary so much as a wave of wandering thought lapping lightly at the sides of any content canoe.

Cheers until later!
    I know that you believe you understand what you think I said...... But I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by POTUS View Post
    Consider this a partial answer.

http://www.realestatejournal.com/buy...11-jordan.html

State guaranteed mortgages are being made to illegal aliens.
    "partial answer", my fat arse.

I only saw one state mentioned (Wisconsin) and I don't live anywhere near there and I and most posters on this board don't pay Wisconsin taxes to support the Wisconsin State Housing Authority.

This was your original statement:
    "Federal loan insurance kicks in and John Q. Taxpayer foots the bill."

??

Perhaps you were rubbing your crystal ball and predicting the future should hilly/billy or obama/osama or such take over ??

??

Nothing "personal", o.c.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry if this has been posted in this thread already. Our immigration policies are terrible. And GW is not helping matters IMHO.

Illegally Here, Ready to Kill

Were terror suspect brothers smuggled into U.S.?

Three Duka brothers among six charged in plot to slaughter GIs — they were here illegally, but how did they get in?

Neighbors Stunned That These Guys Could Be Terrorists

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,270892,00.html

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

Great NEWS!! Oklahoma just passed a law (and signed by the Governor) that makes it a crime to hire illegal aliens. It also denies them any social services except emergency medical care.

"All roads lead to Putin" -- Thomas Jefferson

Champ Spinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant future Spinoza's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Sorry if this has been posted in this thread already. Our immigration policies are terrible. And GW is not helping matters IMHO.

Illegally Here, Ready to Kill

Were terror suspect brothers smuggled into U.S.?

Three Duka brothers among six charged in plot to slaughter GIs — they were here illegally, but how did they get in?

• Neighbors Stunned That These Guys Could Be Terrorists

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,270892,00.html
    Tyler......
    The department of homeland BULLSHIT security......
    Has been AN ABSOLUTE WASTE OF BIG GOVERNMENT taxpayer money from its first little george BULLSHIT moment.

Are you in some way surprised that THREE allegerdly cunning TERROTISTS might have been able to slip across some American border...... While MILLIONS of poor and uneducated, common ILLEGAL ALIENS are able to do so successfully EVERY YEAR?

While I honestly have no idea regarding how SECURE our borders may have been before little george's "homeland security" BULLSHIT......
    I can guarantee you that our borders AIN'T BEEN IN ANY WAY SECURE...... EVER SINCE!

IMNHO, however......
    Even if REAL TERRORISTS had been wading across the Rio Grande at will since 911......
    And flying large planes into tall buildings on a regular basis.....
    And killing THOUSANDS OF AMERICANS every year......
    ANY SUCH THREAT to America would actually be relatively insignificant......
    When rationally compared to the HERE AND NOW REALITY OF ALL THE ILLEGAL ALIENS who have already flooded our shores, and become a damn near irreversible blight on our TERRORISM DISTRACTED society.

BTW Tyler......
    Do you recall all that little george administration/POST 911 BALLYHOO about the SECRET OSAMA TERRORIST CELLS that were supposedly embedded THROUGHOUT AMERICA and ready to STRIKE...... The moment they received certain encoded orders from their cave dwelling mastermind...... I DO!
    Or the homeland BULLSHIT security COLOR CODES OF FEAR...... I DO!
    Or the homeland BULLSHIT security ALERT for Americans to stock up on duct tape and plastic wrap...... I DO!

Would you care to proffer a guess regarding the number or ILLEGAL ALIENS who CASUALLY STROLLED across America's born-again borders, while so many Flag Waving and frieghtened Americans were standing patriotically in line at their local Home Depot...... To purchase little george duct tape and plastic CRAP?

PERIOD!
    I know that you believe you understand what you think I said...... But I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

spin, I thimk you are really pushing it a bit too far re the duck(sic) tape. That's as American as apple pie; more so, in fact.

Quote Originally Posted by saltydawg View Post
    Great NEWS!! Oklahoma just passed a law (and signed by the Governor) that makes it a crime to hire illegal aliens. It also denies them any social services except emergency medical care.
    Have you noticed, Salty......
    That there does not appear any PRIMAL SCREAM/DAWG OUTCRY regarding America's 12 to 20 MILLION ILLEGAL ALIEN CRIMINALS...... On either this thread in particular, or throughout this board in general?

GO FIGURE AND LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by nadB View Post
    spin, I thimk you are really pushing it a bit too far re the duck(sic) tape. That's as American as apple pie; more so, in fact.

It has never bothered me to push ANYTHING a bit too far......

But if the duct tape FITS......
    WRAP IT!

If if doesn't......
    Simply consider it in a league with any another GLOVE that DOES NOT FIT!

sweet dreams......

Quote Originally Posted by Spinoza View Post
    ..............sweet dreams......
    likewise, spin .........................

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

It has never bothered me to push ANYTHING a bit too far......

But if the duct tape FITS......
    WRAP IT!

If if doesn't......
    Simply consider it in a league with any another GLOVE that DOES NOT FIT!

sweet dreams......
    Spinoza,

Did you know it is against the building code to wrap ducts with duct tape? Why do we park in a driveway and drive in a parkway?

These are the questions I pose to YOU Mr. Spinoza.

Good Night All.

Champ AG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the rough AG_jr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AG_jr View Post
    A most interesting article......
    But I could not help but notice that the article you cited DID NOT MENTION that the ILLEGAL ALIEN being harbored in a Chicago church since August 2006, is also a convicted felon.
    Forgery and deceptive practices, I believe...... But do not quote me. I could check the details if needed

AND BTW......
    Last night Lou Dobbs ran a segment regarding "church sanctuary......
    At the end of this report......
    Lou took a moment to mention that despite ALL THE PRIVATE RELIGIOUS SCHOOLS AND ALL THE PRIVATE RELIGIOUS HOSPITALS IN AMERICA......
    NO cHURCH has EVER offered to throw open wide the doors of so much as ONE of their schools or hospitals to ILLEGAL ALIENS......
    To EDUCATE ANY OF THEIR CHILDREN......
    Or CARE FOR ANY OF THEIR MEDICAL WOES......
    FREE OF ANY cHURCH CHARGE.

Is it not ever so easy to be grandly gracious and generous...... WITH OTHER PEOPLE'S MONEY?

SPIT!

Champ Dawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the rough Dawgbitten's Avatar

Tyler......
    The department of homeland BULLSHIT security......
    Has been AN ABSOLUTE WASTE OF BIG GOVERNMENT taxpayer money from its first little george BULLSHIT moment.

Are you in some way surprised that THREE allegerdly cunning TERROTISTS might have been able to slip across some American border...... While MILLIONS of poor and uneducated, common ILLEGAL ALIENS are able to do so successfully EVERY YEAR?

While I honestly have no idea regarding how SECURE our borders may have been before little george's "homeland security" BULLSHIT......
    I can guarantee you that our borders AIN'T BEEN IN ANY WAY SECURE...... EVER SINCE!

IMNHO, however......
    Even if REAL TERRORISTS had been wading across the Rio Grande at will since 911......
    And flying large planes into tall buildings on a regular basis.....
    And killing THOUSANDS OF AMERICANS every year......
    ANY SUCH THREAT to America would actually be relatively insignificant......
    When rationally compared to the HERE AND NOW REALITY OF ALL THE ILLEGAL ALIENS who have already flooded our shores, and become a damn near irreversible blight on our TERRORISM DISTRACTED society.

BTW Tyler......
    Do you recall all that little george administration/POST 911 BALLYHOO about the SECRET OSAMA TERRORIST CELLS that were supposedly embedded THROUGHOUT AMERICA and ready to STRIKE...... The moment they received certain encoded orders from their cave dwelling mastermind...... I DO!
    Or the homeland BULLSHIT security COLOR CODES OF FEAR...... I DO!
    Or the homeland BULLSHIT security ALERT for Americans to stock up on duct tape and plastic wrap...... I DO!

Would you care to proffer a guess regarding the number or ILLEGAL ALIENS who CASUALLY STROLLED across America's born-again borders, while so many Flag Waving and frieghtened Americans were standing patriotically in line at their local Home Depot...... To purchase little george duct tape and plastic CRAP?

PERIOD!
    You need some green for this one.

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

+ Reply to Thread