+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 243 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Immigration

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Immigration

Quote Originally Posted by Spinoza View Post
    Tyler......
    The department of homeland BULLSHIT security......
    Has been AN ABSOLUTE WASTE OF BIG GOVERNMENT taxpayer money from its first little george BULLSHIT moment.

Are you in some way surprised that THREE allegerdly cunning TERROTISTS might have been able to slip across some American border...... While MILLIONS of poor and uneducated, common ILLEGAL ALIENS are able to do so successfully EVERY YEAR?

While I honestly have no idea regarding how SECURE our borders may have been before little george's "homeland security" BULLSHIT......
    I can guarantee you that our borders AIN'T BEEN IN ANY WAY SECURE...... EVER SINCE!

IMNHO, however......
    Even if REAL TERRORISTS had been wading across the Rio Grande at will since 911......
    And flying large planes into tall buildings on a regular basis.....
    And killing THOUSANDS OF AMERICANS every year......
    ANY SUCH THREAT to America would actually be relatively insignificant......
    When rationally compared to the HERE AND NOW REALITY OF ALL THE ILLEGAL ALIENS who have already flooded our shores, and become a damn near irreversible blight on our TERRORISM DISTRACTED society.

BTW Tyler......
    Do you recall all that little george administration/POST 911 BALLYHOO about the SECRET OSAMA TERRORIST CELLS that were supposedly embedded THROUGHOUT AMERICA and ready to STRIKE...... The moment they received certain encoded orders from their cave dwelling mastermind...... I DO!
    Or the homeland BULLSHIT security COLOR CODES OF FEAR...... I DO!
    Or the homeland BULLSHIT security ALERT for Americans to stock up on duct tape and plastic wrap...... I DO!

Would you care to proffer a guess regarding the number or ILLEGAL ALIENS who CASUALLY STROLLED across America's born-again borders, while so many Flag Waving and frieghtened Americans were standing patriotically in line at their local Home Depot...... To purchase little george duct tape and plastic CRAP?

PERIOD!
    I ahve already stated on BB&B that I am not a fan of our current/BUSH immigration policies at all! Actually, they are pitiful.

Champ AG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the rough AG_jr's Avatar

that's putting it lightly, because to say they are pitiful insinuates that he has even done anything about it at all.

Champ Spinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant future Spinoza's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GonzoDawg View Post
    I AM CATEGORICALLY AGAINST ANY PLAN......
    That in any manner REWARDS ILLEGAL ALIENS for their prior CRIMINAL ACTS!

But let's take a peek at what is actually behind this kay bailey hutchison "PLAN"...... Now being supported by the Cato Institute and little george. LOL!
    I know that you believe you understand what you think I said...... But I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

Champ Spinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant future Spinoza's Avatar

But let's take a peek at what is actually behind this kay bailey hutchison "PLAN"...... Now being supported by the Cato Institute and little george. LOL!
    First paragraph......
    9 died and 12 injured WHILE FLEEING FEDERAL AGENTS!

DAH...... Am I suppose to be upset when CRIMINALS die or get injured WHILE FLEEING FEDERAL AGENTS?

Now would anyone care to toss out a guess about the reason mr. griswald used this incident in his leading paragraph...... Or what little george's prior speech in the same jurisdiction has to to with rhetorical price of bananas in Honduras?
    I know that you believe you understand what you think I said...... But I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

The "PLAN"......
    Calls for allowing NEW "Mexicans and Central Americans" ONLY (with no mention of Europeans or Asians, and so forth)......
    To LEGALLY enter America as "temporary workers" FOR AN UNSPECIFIED PERIOD OF TIME......
    Under the AUTHORITY of UNSPECIFIED "private companies".

TRANSLATION......
    BIG BUSINESS will be allowed to LEGALLY flood America's labor market with all the cheap labor they need for as long as they like.

NO "AMNESTY" for all the ILLEGAL ALIENS already here......
    (Sounds republican tough does it not)
    But as many MILLIONS of new poor "LEGAL" bastards (willing to work for peanuts) as the friends of kay bailey hutchison and little george want.

BUT WAIT...... It gets better!

The "PLAN"......
    Calls for allowing NEW "Mexicans and Central Americans" ONLY (with no mention of Europeans or Asians, and so forth)......
    To LEGALLY enter America as "temporary workers" FOR AN UNSPECIFIED PERIOD OF TIME......
    Under the AUTHORITY of UNSPECIFIED "private companies".

TRANSLATION......
    BIG BUSINESS will be allowed to LEGALLY flood America's labor market with all the cheap labor they need for as long as they like.

NO "AMNESTY" for all the ILLEGAL ALIENS already here......
    (Sounds republican tough does it not)
    But as many MILLIONS of new poor "LEGAL" bastards (willing to work for peanuts) as the friends of kay bailey hutchison and little george want.

BUT WAIT...... It gets better!
    This piece of "brilliant" proposed legislation......
    AKA, THE hutchison "PLAN""......
    Would require all of the 12 to 20 MILLION ILLEGAL ALIENS now functioning as CRIMINALS in America to VOLUNTARILY turn themselves in to the INS/homeland security and then return
    to their native legal lands...... Where they would stay for some UNSPECIFIED period of time, until they "apply for re-entry"".

RIGHT..............................!!!!!
    Please excuse me for a moment while I LAUGH MY LIBERAL ARSE OFF AND TRY TO KEEP FROM SPILLING MY BEER.

Will everyone on this board......
    WHO HONESTLY BELIEVES THAT EVEN SOME SMALL PERCENT OF THE 12 TO 20 MILLION ILLEGAL ALIEN CRIMINALS WHO ARE ALREADY HERE AND WORKING OR OTHERWISE RIPPING OFF THE AMERICAN TAXPAYER......
    Would VOLUNTARILY LEAVE what they already have...... For the opportunity (after an UNSPECIFIED TIME) to line up with MILLIONS of other hungry aliens, in the hope that they might be eventually accepted into the UNSPECIFIED vagueness of a "temporary worker program"......
    ...... Please say so for the DAWG record.

But I have saved the BEST of kbh ''PLAN" for dessert......

This piece of "brilliant" proposed legislation......
    AKA, THE hutchison "PLAN""......
    Would require all of the 12 to 20 MILLION ILLEGAL ALIENS now functioning as CRIMINALS in America to VOLUNTARILY turn themselves in to the INS/homeland security and then return
    to their native legal lands...... Where they would stay for some UNSPECIFIED period of time, until they "apply for re-entry"".

RIGHT..............................!!!!!
    Please excuse me for a moment while I LAUGH MY LIBERAL ARSE OFF AND TRY TO KEEP FROM SPILLING MY BEER.

Will everyone on this board......
    WHO HONESTLY BELIEVES THAT EVEN SOME SMALL PERCENT OF THE 12 TO 20 MILLION ILLEGAL ALIEN CRIMINALS WHO ARE ALREADY HERE AND WORKING OR OTHERWISE RIPPING OFF THE AMERICAN TAXPAYER......
    Would VOLUNTARILY LEAVE what they already have...... For the opportunity (after an UNSPECIFIED TIME) to line up with MILLIONS of other hungry aliens, in the hope that they might be eventually accepted into the UNSPECIFIED vagueness of a "temporary worker program"......
    ...... Please say so for the DAWG record.

But I have saved the BEST of kbh ''PLAN" for dessert......
    Now try to imagine......
    A kay bailey hutchison-cato institute-little george-BIG BUSINESS America where MILLIONS UPON MILLIONS of new "Mexican and Central American "temporary workers are afforded the LEGAL opportunity to flood America's labor markets......
    With 12 to 20 MILLION ILLEGAL WORKERS...... STILL HERE and competing for exactly the very same jobs.

YOU MAY DO YOUR OWN MATH!

But it is not difficult in any way to imagine why little george needs no Monica in his oval office...... When he is able to have such wet (back) dreams...... Even as laura keeps trying to hide the scotch bottles, and pretend that "her man" and condi are nothing more than very close friends.

Sorry (not really)......
    But I simply could not resist the impulse.

Now try to imagine......
    A kay bailey hutchison-cato institute-little george-BIG BUSINESS America where MILLIONS UPON MILLIONS of new "Mexican and Central American "temporary workers are afforded the LEGAL opportunity to flood America's labor markets......
    With 12 to 20 MILLION ILLEGAL WORKERS...... STILL HERE and competing for exactly the very same jobs.

YOU MAY DO YOUR OWN MATH!

But it is not difficult in any way to imagine why little george needs no Monica in his oval office...... When he is able to have such wet (back) dreams...... Even as laura keeps trying to hide the scotch bottles, and pretend that "her man" and condi are nothing more than very close friends.

Sorry (not really)......
    But I simply could not resist the impulse.
    THERE'S MORE......
    In the ridiculous article cited.

But unless anyone (Gonzodawg) on this board cares to ride this dead horse further......
    I've had my little grey cell fun for now......
    And I am now content to move on to STUFF that actually matters.

Cheers.

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Who are you talking to?

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

No habla Ingles.
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Champ randerizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the rough randerizer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    No habla Ingles.
    I enjoy that commercial every time I see it.

Champ AG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the rough AG_jr's Avatar

I have a great story to add to this thread. I just got back from Houston today (I was apartment hunting for my internship). At the first apartment complex, the lady asked for our drivers' licenses before she could show us the apartment. When she walked off, we were wondering why she needed our IDs. I suggested it had something to do with renting apartments to illegals. We were laughing when she came back in, I asked if she had to see our IDs b/c of immigration or something, and she replied, "Oh no no no...we don't say that word around here..."

Deal May Legalize Millions of Immigrants......

I just tried to copy and paste the headline from news item (like tyler does).

It was in large bold print shaded in blue.
    The above is all I got.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

^Just when I was starting to think your computer skills were improving...
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Deal May Legalize Millions of Immigrants......

I just tried to copy and paste the headline from news item (like tyler does).

It was in large bold print shaded in blue.
    The above is all I got.
    "Deal May Legalize Millions of Immigrants"...... POPPYCOCK!!!!!

The MILLIONS in question are not "Immigrants"...... They are ILLEGAL ALIENS, and under current American LAW they are CRIMINALS!

In a item on Lou Dobbs tonight......
    It was reported that despite their seeming rush to ram a bill down the throats of American taxpayers...... congress has not done any study whatever to determine the future financial impact of any such legislation.

BUT......
    The Heritage Foundation has done such a study.
    Their conclusions as reported by LD......
    Most of the illegal aliens in America are poor.
    For every ONE DOLLAR in taxes they would legally pay......
    It would cost the American taxpayer THREE DOLLARS for legal services.
    The TOTAL BILL to the American taxpayer is estimated to be 2.4 TRILLION DOLLRS.
    Unfortunately...... NO time frame on the 2.4 trillion or other details were cited.

While I have concluded FROM THE GENERAL LACK OF INTEREST/REPLIES on this thread, that most dawgs appear to be UNINTERESTED in the future impact of ILLEGAL ALIEN CRIMINALS on our nation and so forth......
    Perhaps someone with computer skills would care to check on this Heritage Foundation report and provide any additional data available.
    Probably NOT...... But I figure it's worth a shot before the only copies available are only written in Spanish.

+ Reply to Thread