+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 243 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Immigration

Champ Spinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant future Spinoza's Avatar

Re: Immigration

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    ^Just when I was starting to think your computer skills were improving...
    You OBJECTIVISTS are such dreamers...... :icon_wink:
    I know that you believe you understand what you think I said...... But I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

I care but with Republicans acting like Democrats I don't see any hope. Bush has lost it...and so have many others. Build the fence...enforce the laws...then, talk to me about this new amnesty bill.
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

Champ Spinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant future Spinoza's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CARTEK View Post
    I care but with Republicans acting like Democrats I don't see any hope. Bush has lost it...and so have many others. Build the fence...enforce the laws...then, talk to me about this new amnesty bill.
    I appreciate your comment, Cartek......
    And I'm glad we're on this same page regarding this issue.

BTW #1......
    Are you aware that of the 800+ miles of wall authorized by our government last October (just before the election) EXACTLY 2 miles of wall have been built to date?

BTW #2......
    Are you aware that under a current LEGAL provision called "chain migration"...... EVERY legal immigrant/citizen is allowed to sponsor 278 relatives for legal American citizenship.
    How many relatives do you have beyond our shining seas? ME TOO!

As for THE WALL......
    May I ask if you have read my posts #22, 23, and 24 on this thread?

I would prefer trying 22 and/or 23 before the 24 "wall"......
    But if any WALL is eventually needed...... I'd prefer the 24 WALL (at @10 cents on the taxpayer dollar) over any poppycock washington wall.

If you have the time or the inclination......
    I seriously suspect I would appreciate reading your thoughts on this matter.
    I know that you believe you understand what you think I said...... But I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spinoza View Post
    BTW #1......
    Are you aware that of the 800+ miles of wall authorized by our government last October (just before the election) EXACTLY 2 miles of wall have been built to date?
    How do you expect to build an 800+ mile wall without any illegal immigrant labor?
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Varsity Bulldog Junky has turned a few heads around hereJunky has turned a few heads around hereJunky has turned a few heads around here

well spin, i agree with you, cept the numbers, i thought there were something like 46 million illegals in the US right now, anyone know the exact number?

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

How do you expect to build an 800+ mile wall without any illegal immigrant labor?
    That was good.

Champ LT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the rough

Did the pilgrims apply to the Native Americans for a tourist visa or a work permit? From whom do you descend?
    ________
    Breakup advice forums
    Last edited by LT; 05-05-2011 at 12:56 AM.

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CARTEK View Post
    I'm with you on this. Immigration is my biggest disappointment in President Bush without a doubt!

Quote Originally Posted by LT View Post
    Did the pilgrims apply to the Native Americans for a tourist visa or a work permit? From whom do you descend?

You talkin' to me, Pilgrim......

If so...... BRING IT ON!

69% of Americans......
    Now believe that all ILLEGAL ALIENS should be found and deported.

Source: Lou Dobbs Tonight, 6-2-07.

Quote Originally Posted by Spinoza View Post
    You talkin' to me, Pilgrim......

If so...... BRING IT ON!
    After a dozen days with no reply......
    It appears this pilgrim was addressing some other poster.
    Too bad!
    I was so ready. :icon_wink:

Quote Originally Posted by Junky View Post
    well spin, i agree with you, cept the numbers, i thought there were something like 46 million illegals in the US right now, anyone know the exact number?
    The official/unofficial numbers......
    Estimate there are 12 to 20 million ILLEGAL ALIENS currently roaming at will between our shining seas.

The actual answer is, NOBODY KNOWS.

BTW......
    While Mexicans and Cental Americans dominate all estimates......
    There are also large numbers of South Americans, Canadians, Western Europeans, Eastern Europeans, Asians, Africans and Arabs...... And other ILLEGAL ALIENS from damn near every nook and cranny of our increasingly tiny planet.

BTW #2......
    Current official numbers place the number of LEGAL Hispanics in America at 44 million.
    I'll suggest that this 44 MILLION number implies that Hispanics know how to LEGALLY enter America, and proves that America has in no deprived Hispanics of any path toward LEGAL entry.

BTW #3......
    It is estimated that by 2,023...... LEGAL Hispanics will become the majority ethnic population in America.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Build a two-tiered fence system. On the second fence, written ONLY in English will be this:

Warning! motion-sensing machine guns are placed with interlocking fire beyond this fence. Do Not cross this fence.

in tiny letters will be this disclaimer: this warning is only in English because we assume if you are entering an English-speaking country you can read this sign.

Then, in towers behind the second fence, place those guns.

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Build a two-tiered fence system. On the second fence, written ONLY in English will be this:

Warning! motion-sensing machine guns are placed with interlocking fire beyond this fence. Do Not cross this fence.

in tiny letters will be this disclaimer: this warning is only in English because we assume if you are entering an English-speaking country you can read this sign.

Then, in towers behind the second fence, place those guns.
    I recently watched a program on the military channel about motion-sensing machine guns.
    Compared to their certainty...... Land mines are mere child's play.

Ergo...... Scratch my prior land mine thought.

But over any wall or walls or lethal guantlet......
    I still prefer cash and/or citizenship bounties.

IMNHO......
    The "problem" would evaporate like a drunk urinating in a mild wind.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

they use USAR and USANG... they are there for more than to just "watch" things

+ Reply to Thread