+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Student Center

Bleed Tech Blue! JAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to behold JAY's Avatar

Re: Student Center

I just faxed a list to Dickie's office. Tell them to call Johnny Mitchell.

Champ Jen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really nice Jen_Leigh's Avatar

Re: Student Center

Quote Originally Posted by Rockett View Post
    It is due to the fact that when the bricks were originally put down, it did not allow for proper drainage in that spot. Mr. Wayne Brooks is working on this and it was inherited from me when I got sick. The main problem is that you cannot find a bricklayer who wants to work on such a small project. They can make alot of money doing work elsewhere.

I believe that Mr. Brooks thought he had someone lined up and the bricks were taken out to repair and then the bricklayer quit. I had the same problem when I was trying to get drainage corrected and incorrect bricks replaced.

People will call when they get a divorce and want their brick changed back to their maiden name and then later to their new married name. It is quite a project.

If you happen to know anyone who knows how to lay bricks and is needing work, let Mr. Wayne Brooks know. He can be reached through the Student Life Office (257-3396) or talk with Mr. Dickie Crawford. They want this done as bad as the rest of you.

Galen Rockett
    Thank you so much for letting us know!!!! I hope it is fixed soon!!

+ Reply to Thread