+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tech Gear on Sale

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Re: Tech Gear on Sale

Here's for those runner/biker dudes. :icon_wink:

http://www.collegegear.com/sf/stores...p-288147.shtml

Champ marketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond repute marketdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    Here's for those runner/biker dudes. :icon_wink:

http://www.collegegear.com/sf/stores...p-288147.shtml
    $91!!!!! What does the shirt do..peddle the bike for you?
    “Towie Barclay of the Glen, Happy to the maids, But never to the men.”

Champ marketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond repute marketdawg's Avatar

If you go to the last home basketball game of the year they usually have a fire-sale at halftime in the TAC shop. I got an outdoor rug, shorts and two shirts alll at half price a couple of years ago. 'Course that's back when Ronnie ran the shop.

Champ TechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud of

I was in Minden over the weekend. I know WalMart doesn't carry stuff but decided to check out Hibbetts. They actually had two items. A very bland TShirt with just the words "Louisiana Tech" in block print and a hat with a Bulldog. I might have bought the hat if it hadn't been one of those silly "one size fits all" things that stretch -- my head is way too big for those.

It wasn't much, but maybe it's a start.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TechDawgMc View Post
    I might have bought the hat if it hadn't been one of those silly "one size fits all" things that stretch -- my head is way too big for those.
    I'm in the same boat. I went to Hat World in Pierre Bossier and get a red TECH hat in XL stretch. It feels pretty good. Gets a little tight at times, but very managable.

http://www.lids.com/pid/20009352 (website only shows up to L. They may special order the XL or if you'd like, I can go get on here locally)

Big Dog Rickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by marketdawg View Post
    $91!!!!! What does the shirt do..peddle the bike for you?
    I don't bike enough to get it.

I could go for a runner's version.

Went to Hatworld yesterday and noticed that they had about 6 hats that i hadn't seen before. Bossier/S'port Dawgs should check them out and grab a few.

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    Went to Hatworld yesterday and noticed that they had about 6 hats that i hadn't seen before. Bossier/S'port Dawgs should check them out and grab a few.
    Where is hatworld? Did you happen to see a Khaki state/T logo hat? My dog ate my last one and I can't find a replacement.

Quote Originally Posted by marketdawg View Post
    Where is hatworld? Did you happen to see a Khaki state/T logo hat? My dog ate my last one and I can't find a replacement.
    Bossier Mall in the Food Court area.

I don't recall one, but could have just missed it.

Champ GermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond repute GermDawg's Avatar

I thought it was called "Lids", not hatworld.

Puppy Good Dog33 is an unknown Good Dog33's Avatar

I wouldn't pay $91.00 for a bike. Cool looking shirt though. LIDS in Pecanland Mall had some nice TECH hats last time I checked.

Quote Originally Posted by GermDawg View Post
    I thought it was called "Lids", not hatworld.
    Seems that they are the same company. I don't know why it's called that, but in Pierre Bossier, it's HatWorld.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

I would like to get a cap like this but without the cartoon bulldog on the side. I can't find anywhere that has a basic blue tech cap with the white state-t. Can anyone find one?

*image from latech bookstore

Champ CutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to behold

Speaking of Tech gear,or the lack thereof, I found it amusing (well, not really) that last night when I went to RR Park to the Peach Festival I found a vendor with a selection of license plates that included 5-6 of that other school down south as well as another p and g item elsewhere. The saddest to me was walking up the sidewalk to my car and there as big as life were two really nicely framed photos of, you guessed it. Tech and LSU on the scrimmage line, I guess it was, and then another big framed photo of LSU players only. Now someone explain to me why that would be there anytime, but particularly during the Peach Festival when hundreds of people are downtown. We should be flaunting red and blue!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread