+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tech Gear on Sale

Champ GermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond repute GermDawg's Avatar

Re: Tech Gear on Sale

Quote Originally Posted by CutiePie72 View Post
    Now someone explain to me why that would be there anytime, but particularly during the Peach Festival when hundreds of people are downtown. We should be flaunting red and blue!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All the Tech stuff was sold out and the only thing left were lsu crap.

Champ CutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to behold

If only that were true, but I highly doubt it since that was the first night before the major crowds and shopping took place. I'm assuming you said that tongue-in-cheek.

Champ marketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond repute marketdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by marketdawg View Post
    Where is hatworld? Did you happen to see a Khaki state/T logo hat? My dog ate my last one and I can't find a replacement.
    I FOUND THE KHAKI/STATE-T HAT!!!!!!!!!! The alumni association at la Tech has them. They aren't on their website, just the khaki visor is shown, but I called and they definitely have the caps as well. IMO they are the best looking Tech hat out there. I saw one at the Shreve/Bossier alum meet Tuesday and tracked down the source. Man, this makes my whole week!!! I ordered four of them (never hurts to have a stockpile of your favorite Tech gear). Thanks to Ryan at the La Tech alumni foundation.
    “Towie Barclay of the Glen, Happy to the maids, But never to the men.”

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

The best plain blue cap with big state and T is the official baseball cap. I believe they are sized but also stretch. Anyway, the money to the Team Shop actually goes to Ruston. Licensed products sold elsewhere send only pennies to tech.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by aubunique View Post
    The best plain blue cap with big state and T is the official baseball cap. I believe they are sized but also stretch. Anyway, the money to the Team Shop actually goes to Ruston. Licensed products sold elsewhere send only pennies to tech.
    Ah, but this goes back to the old saying. If you can't make it to Ruston during the few business hours of the Bookstore, then you HAVE to resort to the other places to purchase our TECH items.

The webstore doesn't have alot of items and also the page has the layout of a website from the early 90's.

The Traveling Team Shop has only a half dozen shirts, a few hats, and then just other random items.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    Here's for those runner/biker dudes. :icon_wink:

http://www.collegegear.com/sf/stores...p-288147.shtml
    Kewl! if Tech sponsored a Tour de France team those jerseys would really stand out.

Okay, any bike-racing team would do.

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

Bed Bath and Beyond in Shreveport has some Tech tumblers like what is shown on the linked page if anyone is interested. They were the 24 oz. ones if I'm not mistaken.

http://www.collegegear.com/sf/stores...-1378100.shtml

Chris

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Kewl! if Tech sponsored a Tour de France team those jerseys would really stand out.

Okay, any bike-racing team would do.
    Maybe our cheerleaders will wear them:icon_wink:
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

+ Reply to Thread