+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: American Idol

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

American Idol

Final three are left

Jordin Sparks
    Blake Lewis
    Melinda Dolittle

Who will win it? I say Jordin

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

Re: American Idol

Jordin.

She's the only one with even the smallest hint of star power.

Sure, Melinda can sing, but the woman has no presence at all. And Blake just sucks.

Absolutely terrible season.

Champ TulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her game TulsaDawg's Avatar

Although I want Melinda to win, I think Jordin will. But, I've only watched a few minutes of the whole thing.
    Go Tech!

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

I think Blake is very talented. You try to do the stuff he does. I enjoy his style. I wanted Chris Sligh and Gina to stay in the hunt.

I want Blake to win, but I think Jordin will win.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Blake reminds me of a bunch of guys I knew who went to Pineville...no thank you.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Jordin will win. It's a pop music competition. She is someone who they can mold to sell a lot of records. Melinda is too old fashion sounding, she would do well recording gospel. Blake, not a great singer but an entertainer...I do enjoy seeing the different twists he put on these songs (the beatboxing is too much when he does it though).

I wish phil stacy would have made it to the top 3. He was good.

Big Dog TechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her game TechSupporter11's Avatar

Blake is gonna have a hard time topping Melinda and Jordin to get into the finale...my prediction, even though I'm usually wrong...is Melinda

I think Melinda will scrape up a lot of Lakeisha's votes, and Blake's diehard voters will probably die off...

However, I still think Jordin has a chance if she blows us all away if she makes it to the finale

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

I think Jordin will win although I hope it is Melinda. I absolutely hate Blakes music. He may have "talent" but whatever it is it is not for me. The songs this week were awful.

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar

I think Jordin will win, too. I wish it'd be Melinda. There were a lot of contestants I didn't like at all this time. There's definitely not been a lot of start quality. This won't be the year that they have a ton of them that do really well.

Champ THEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond repute THEarmada's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    Blake reminds me of a bunch of guys I knew who went to Pineville...no thank you.
    Whatever man, pinevilles a magnet arts program...its called artistic talent. Don't hate cause you can't do it.

Jordin will win.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by THEarmada View Post
    Whatever man, pinevilles a magnet arts program...
    I got three names for you:

Larry Ellis
    Tammy Nash
    Leigh Ann Swanson...nevermind, make that two names.

Eat on that Pineville!
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

It's Jordin and Blake in the finals.

I knew Melinda would be booted...she likely lost the young audience due to her style of singing.

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    I knew Melinda would be booted...she likely lost the young audience due to her lack of both a neck and any semblence of star power.
    There ya go. Shrek deserved the boot.

Quote Originally Posted by Luminaire View Post
    There ya go. Shrek deserved the boot.
    Hahah, yeah i agree.

Champ Jen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really nice Jen_Leigh's Avatar

After watching the finale . . . I really like Blake but it will be given to Jordin . . . I do not like her she was off key quite a few times tonight and i love how blake has his own style and personality!

I havn't watched it at all this season but tonight so this is just after me hearing them tonight!

+ Reply to Thread