+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: American Idol

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar

Re: American Idol

What were you watching? I hated Blake tonight - especially the last song. Simon was right - she wiped the floor with him. He didn't even sing it on key. Thinking Jordin will win it because she deserves to.

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by markay714 View Post
    What were you watching? I hated Blake tonight - especially the last song. Simon was right - she wiped the floor with him. He didn't even sing it on key. Thinking Jordin will win it because she deserves to.
    I agree, Jodan was lights out, blake was semi ok. He SUCKED at the last song. game set and match to Jordan.

Champ Jen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really nice Jen_Leigh's Avatar

The last song was not his genre . . . all the judges said it . . . jordin was horrid at Fighter and she was ok with martina and the last song was good because it fit her and what she is comfertable singing.

Blake is his own person and i admire that about him. His first song if I had to judge it between both of their first songs hands down it would be blake! He is an amazing preformer and a great singer. He makes things his own!

Look I really don't watch this show but in my opinion it should be Blake but from what my parents have told me Jordin will get it because all of the judges have been all gaa gaa for her and they are making her into an American Idol . . . but if I had to buy a CD and my choices were between those two I would want Blake because he is different and not the same cookie cuter voice.

Sorry if I make anyone mad . . .

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar

Well....set the DVR and came home to watch it. Missed the end - had to find out Jordin did in fact win without seeing it. That was a major goof up.

That Melinda will be a gospel singer if she wants to be. Sanjaya has had his 15 minutes of fame and will soon be gone, too. I'm not predicting a lot of star power in this group - not like some of the last few anyway. We shall see.

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

.......Where is William Hung when we need him?

+ Reply to Thread