+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fresno pre-game

Champ AG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the rough AG_jr's Avatar

Fresno pre-game

I was told that Fresno is not letting us use their field to practice...any truth to this?

Champ mentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud of mentechsters's Avatar

Re: Fresno pre-game

Quote Originally Posted by AG_jr View Post
    I was told that Fresno is not letting us use their field to practice...any truth to this?
    Yes, that is true. The coach is a ****sucker.
    Last edited by OmahaDawg; 05-11-2007 at 01:13 PM.

Champ AG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the rough AG_jr's Avatar

Well I have a plan then...when it comes time for the Tourney next year, not only will they not be able to practice ANYWHERE on TECH campus, but let's make some calls and have RPAR shut down, and call the coaches at every high school within 30 miles and have them close off their fields as well. I would say call nlulm as well, but I think they would gladly let them practice just to spite us. Make those sorry sunzabitches have to drive all the way to chickenhawk land.

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Well I have a plan then...when it comes time for the Tourney next year, not only will they not be able to practice ANYWHERE on TECH campus, but let's make some calls and have RPAR shut down, and call the coaches at every high school within 30 miles and have them close off their fields as well. I would say call nlulm as well, but I think they would gladly let them practice just to spite us. Make those sorry sunzabitches have to drive all the way to chickenhawk land.
    Where they would likely get some diseases. Maybe next time we shouldn't heckle Fresno so much they don't want us to practice on their field.

Quote Originally Posted by Juice752 View Post
    Maybe next time we shouldn't heckle Fresno so much they don't want us to practice on their field.
    SURELY you jest...

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

SURELY you jest...
    Of course. I can never resist giving Fresno a good heckle.

Champ falcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her game falcon's Avatar

On the coach Sim show,Sim said that Batesole would only allow a thursday practice on their field,so coach had to find a high school field for their wednesday practice. He definitely made his point that there is no love loss between these two teams.If we are going to get into post season play we are going to have to pound FS and win all 3 games. With temperatures in the mid-90's this week in Fresno we sure appreciate Batesoles' hospitality....ha...ha

Champ tigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant future tigtoo30's Avatar

Tell Hud to get the team fired up and make 'em pay.... bad! Nothing would make me happier than to take them to the wood shed.

All about Karma, baby!

Quote Originally Posted by tigtoo30 View Post
    Tell Hud to get the team fired up and make 'em pay.... bad! Nothing would make me happier than to take them to the wood shed.

All about Karma, baby!
    One step ahead of you! Told them to give 'em hell and make those assholes pay!
    Last edited by AG_jr; 05-11-2007 at 12:07 AM.

Champ OmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud of OmahaDawg's Avatar

Well you all do know that we call them Fresneck for a reason!

If I were Sim I would take the high road and let them practice when they want with Fresnick is in Ruston. Don't have to act like they do.
    Last edited by OmahaDawg; 05-11-2007 at 01:13 PM.

Champ DallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond repute DallasDog's Avatar

I would let them practice on our field, but about 30 minutes in I would turn on the sprinklers and say "it's our day to water" LOL.

I agree, take the high road on practicing and beat the shit out of them on the field!!!!!

Champ TulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to behold TulsaPup's Avatar

Let's have a cookout for students (or anybody) when fresno practices on our field, then all the students can get some good heckling in (stepped up to a little more vulgar) and just give 'em hell for the entire practice. That way the pesky game doesn't get in the way of some creative abuse.

now THAT sounds like an idea!!! I like the sprinkler suggestion as well!

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

It par for the Fresnecks. They don't even have a dressing room at their football stadium for our football team when we play there, do they? It's at the Fresno . . . . . baseball stadium.
    (unless things have changed)
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ Rooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond repute Rooster's Avatar

Those bastards, how classless
    “Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”
    Lou Holtz - Football Coach

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

"Bring back the rotary phone so we don't have to press 1 for English."
    www.casadice.com

+ Reply to Thread