+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Jobs in the Shreveport/Dallas area

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

Jobs in the Shreveport/Dallas area

I'm not sure it this will even be seen since no one seems to view this portion of the board. However I have tried to hire Tech grads in the past but had no luck going through the placement center. I'm looking for people in the Horticulture field, or in Management that have an interest in Horticulture. I currently operate a branch for All Green Corporation in Bossier. We are looking to expand our business into the Tyler/Longview area and into Dallas by next year. Within two years we plan to open Tulsa and Houston. I need people in Management, Sales, or in the horticulture area that would be interested in overseeing the operations of my locations. We plan to spend 5 million dollars in marketing company wide in the next few years and need people to fill the increasing demand that will follow. We offer competitive pay and a great incentive plan. If anyone is interested in a great opportunity or knows of someone that is interested please call me Casey Dowling at 318-742-2626.

Big Dog Tech XXIX is just really niceTech XXIX is just really niceTech XXIX is just really niceTech XXIX is just really niceTech XXIX is just really niceTech XXIX is just really niceTech XXIX is just really niceTech XXIX is just really niceTech XXIX is just really nice

Re: Jobs in the Shreveport/Dallas area

Why don't tell a little about who All Green Corporation is and what you do?

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tech XXIX View Post
    Why don't tell a little about who All Green Corporation is and what you do?
    I think they mow lawns and stuff like that ??

http://www.allgreen.net/About%20Us.htm

??

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nadB View Post
    I think they mow lawns and stuff like that ??
    Just kidding, Gonzo; if I didn't have a wife to do all that stuff, I'd probably sign up ??

Sounds like a great job for a horticulturist; did I spell that rite ??

+ Reply to Thread