+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Rudy/Abortion

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

Re: Rudy/Abortion

Quote Originally Posted by Spinoza View Post
    As we both KNOW, Gus......

The statement "IGNORANCE IS BLISS" is based on a rather convoluted pyramid of philosophical premise.

But the tautological tallyho taste of "IGNORANCE IS INGORANCE"......
    Is more than capable of DANCING NAKED in any crowd where NUDITY IS NUDITY and nothing subjectively more.
    as tautologies go, "crap is crap" works pretty well around here sometimes. and most people don't mind being ignorant of crap.

Champ Spinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant future Spinoza's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by markay714 View Post
    Don't you just hate it when people quote him though - and you kinda have to accidentally read it?
    Damn straight......
    I know exactly what you mean!!!!!

FREE SPEECH may still (despite little george's failed efforts) be a CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT throughout America......
    But DECENT TOLERANT cHRISTIANS should have some cHRISTIAN constitutional right to DENY FREE SPEECH to rascals like Spinoza, who recklessly SCREAM "no weapons of mass destruction" in any crowded theater of illegal and pointless WAR.

JEESH!
    AND JEESH AGAIN!

I'll tell what I do to fight this DESERVING OF A RED DAWG DOT Markay MENACE......

I simply begin to READ the name directly after "quote="......
    And if I notice so much as an "Sp"......
    I hit the <- button immediately......
    And I READ NO FURTHER!

I then close my eyes......
    While trying to imagine some horrible unaborted homosexual death for "ONE OF THEM.".....
    And I then search franticly for any old Sooner cartoon.

And then I rest both smug and content......
    Knowing that IGNORANCE may or may not be BLISS......
    But IGNORANCE is all the comfort some tiny personal worlds may ever NEED.

Le coeur a ses raisons que la raisons ne connait point!
    I know that you believe you understand what you think I said...... But I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spinoza View Post
    Damn straight......
    I know exactly what you mean!!!!!

FREE SPEECH may still (despite little george's failed efforts) be a CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT throughout America......
    But DECENT TOLERANT cHRISTIANS should have some cHRISTIAN constitutional right to DENY FREE SPEECH to rascals like Spinoza, who recklessly SCREAM "no weapons of mass destruction" in any crowded theater of illegal and pointless WAR.

JEESH!
    AND JEESH AGAIN!

I'll tell what I do to fight this DESERVING OF A RED DAWG DOT Markay MENACE......

I simply begin to READ the name directly after "quote="......
    And if I notice so much as an "Sp"......
    I hit the <- button immediately......
    And I READ NO FURTHER!

I then close my eyes......
    While trying to imagine some horrible unaborted homosexual death for "ONE OF THEM.".....
    And I then search franticly for any old Sooner cartoon.

And then I rest both smug and content......
    Knowing that IGNORANCE may or may not be BLISS......
    But IGNORANCE is all the comfort some tiny personal worlds may ever NEED.

Le coeur a ses raisons que la raisons ne connait point!
    skippy. :icon_wink:
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

spinoza,
    quit being such a baby. nobody is trying to deny your right of free speech. i'm sure you ignore that which you deem to be nonsense whenever possible. don't criticize others for doing the same.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

I must admit "PRO-ABORTION" sounds like an interesting position. I don't think I have heard of it before. Can someone give me a link or summary to this platform?
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

^Maybe a Malthusian candidate?

Champ sik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the rough sik-m-boi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    I must admit "PRO-ABORTION" sounds like an interesting position. I don't think I have heard of it before. Can someone give me a link or summary to this platform?
    jonathan swift suggested eating babies.

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sik-m-boi View Post
    jonathan swift suggested eating babies.
    "I want my baby back baby back baby back....I want my baby back baby back baby back...."

---- Fat Bastard

Big Dog Rickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really nice

How serious of an issue is abortion for you in the next presidential election? I ask this because it looks like the left will take total control after the '08 election. This thread bothers me a little in the thought abortion would be the deal breaker for anybody. I believe there are several other issues that are more important in this next presidential election (the war, control in DC, maybe taxes).

That said, I don't have an opinion on Rudy yet. I have only recently put down the sports page and have started to wake up politically.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

I think the right is trying to run to the center and separate themselves from Bush. It won't work. The republicans only hope is that Obama and Clinton create factions in the left that drives away swing voters. Othewise, the right's weak candidates will ensure victory for the left.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Big Dog exit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really nice exit84's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rickeydad View Post
    How serious of an issue is abortion for you in the next presidential election? I ask this because it looks like the left will take total control after the '08 election. This thread bothers me a little in the thought abortion would be the deal breaker for anybody. I believe there are several other issues that are more important in this next presidential election (the war, control in DC, maybe taxes).

That said, I don't have an opinion on Rudy yet. I have only recently put down the sports page and have started to wake up politically.
    Total control in 08? So who are you saying will be president?

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rickeydad View Post

There are enough pro-life candidates that abortion being a deal breaker shouldn't hurt the parties chances.

If you TRULY believe it is murder and that many babies are being murdered each day I could understand why it would be a deal breaker for someone. If you don't believe that I could see why you would think that is silly.

Champ 9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough 9701Dawg's Avatar

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 9701Dawg View Post

Big Dog Rickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by exit84 View Post
    Total control in 08? So who are you saying will be president?
    Don't know. I should have worded it differently. But it's quite possible to be a Dem, isn't it?

+ Reply to Thread