+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Rudy/Abortion

Champ sik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the rough sik-m-boi's Avatar

Re: Rudy/Abortion

Quote Originally Posted by Rickeydad View Post
    How serious of an issue is abortion for you in the next presidential election? I ask this because it looks like the left will take total control after the '08 election. This thread bothers me a little in the thought abortion would be the deal breaker for anybody. I believe there are several other issues that are more important in this next presidential election (the war, control in DC, maybe taxes).

That said, I don't have an opinion on Rudy yet. I have only recently put down the sports page and have started to wake up politically.
    it really isn't an issue for me one way or the other. i just find it very interesting that a candidate who is a democrat in seemingly everything except his party (and thus the war) is the frontrunner for the republicans. it'd be like zell miller being the frontrunner for the democrats.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by arkansasbob View Post
    as tautologies go, "crap is crap" works pretty well around here sometimes. and most people don't mind being ignorant of crap.

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rickeydad View Post
    How serious of an issue is abortion for you in the next presidential election? I ask this because it looks like the left will take total control after the '08 election. This thread bothers me a little in the thought abortion would be the deal breaker for anybody. I believe there are several other issues that are more important in this next presidential election (the war, control in DC, maybe taxes).

That said, I don't have an opinion on Rudy yet. I have only recently put down the sports page and have started to wake up politically.

Abortion is a huge issue for me. People that would kill babies or think it is acceptable will not get my vote willingly. We all have our pet issues - for me that is mine. People like that deserve and get no respect from me- whether or not they are running for office.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

What about killing innocent Iraqis or US soldiers? Is that important?
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Champ randerizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the rough randerizer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cal&Ken View Post
    Abortion is a huge issue for me. People that would kill babies or think it is acceptable will not get my vote willingly. We all have our pet issues - for me that is mine. People like that deserve and get no respect from me- whether or not they are running for office.
    I don't think you have to worry, then. I'm pretty sure that none of the candidates have endorsed killing babies or laws allowing the killing of babies.

Big Dog exit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really nice exit84's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by randerizer View Post
    I don't think you have to worry, then. I'm pretty sure that none of the candidates have endorsed killing babies or laws allowing the killing of babies.
    So you dont believe abortion is killing babies?

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by exit84 View Post
    So you dont believe abortion is killing babies?
    He thinks a fetus is not a baby - or at least that a fetus does not have a right to not be aborted.
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Champ randerizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the rough randerizer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    He thinks a fetus is not a baby - or at least that a fetus does not have a right to not be aborted.
    fetus = not yet a person
    baby = very young person
    fetus not = baby

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

"This is the song that never ends...it just goes on and on my friend"

:icon_wink:
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Big Dog exit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really nice exit84's Avatar

fetus = not yet a person
    baby = very young person
    fetus not = baby
    so when does life begin?

so when does life begin?
    What do you mean by "life"?

so when does life begin?
    when does life begin, or when does human life begin? I'm pretty sure that in the practice of conception/gestation/birth/life, there is never a period where there is no life.

Something is human, all other things present, when it is an individual (separated from its "host," if you will) unit capable of volition.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    "This is the song that never ends...it just goes on and on my friend"

:icon_wink:
    so you're saying you like me? :icon_wink:

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

so you're saying you like me? :icon_wink:
    I've got plenty of friends that I disagree with...some more than you.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ MattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the rough MattB's Avatar

so when does life begin?

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!111!!! make it stoppppppp!!
    We really need to get a "beating the dead horse" smiley. (or beating the dead baby???.....I kid, I kid.:icon_wink: )

+ Reply to Thread