+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Yo OmahaDawg!

2005 Bowl Confidence Contest Champion LaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the rough LaTechRandy's Avatar

Yo OmahaDawg!

OD,

Have you gotten a chance to see Rick Ankiel (former Cards pitcher trying to make it as an OF) for the Redbirds play your Royals this year? I understand he is tearing up the PCL hitting this year, but the Cards are out of options and hesitant to bring him up.

Isn't Minor League ball great? I've had the chance to see Brian McCann, Jeff Francour, Jerod Saltalamachia, Tony Pena Jr (who I'm shocked is up with the KC Royals this quick, cause he is a slick fielder, but not much of a hitter) on a regular basis here in Mississippi for the Braves AA team.

Not to mention how affordable it is, gotta love those thirsty Thursdays with $1 draft!

Champ OmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud of OmahaDawg's Avatar

Re: Yo OmahaDawg!

He leads th PCL in HR with 9. He as here last week, but didn't do much. He is not a very big guy. I was surprised. Yes, it is great to see all the young guys. There is still an innocence about the MiLB game that MBL doesn't have.

Yes Thursday Thursdays are fun! Along with Free parking and $6 tickets.

Here at Rosenblatt today / tonight, I just finished a FREE youth clinic along with the first 750 kids receiving a FREE fielders glove all courtesy of Hebrew National. Later Spiderman is appearing and signing autographs for FREE for all fans courtesy of Marvel Comics. How much does this all cost you ask? $6 is it.

Back to work...later.

+ Reply to Thread