+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Favorite SNL sketches

Puppy MrsInudesu is an unknown MrsInudesu's Avatar

Favorite SNL sketches

Last night the husband (inudesu) and I watched part of the NBC special "Saturday Night Live in the 90's." We were laughing pretty hard at many parts. So, what is your favorite SNL moment. One of mine is the "hyper-hypo" with Nicole Kidman and Mike Meyers. But, there are so many more I could name.......

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Re: Favorite SNL sketches

Quote Originally Posted by MrsInudesu View Post
    Last night the husband (inudesu) and I watched part of the NBC special "Saturday Night Live in the 90's." We were laughing pretty hard at many parts. So, what is your favorite SNL moment. One of mine is the "hyper-hypo" with Nicole Kidman and Mike Meyers. But, there are so many more I could name.......
    My wife and I watched it as well.

I have several. I still like cowbell.

One of the funniest is a Chris Farley sketch that is on his greatest hits dvd. I found it:

http://www.nbc.com/Saturday_Night_Live/video/#mea=2656

Canteen Boy is good.

Too many to name.

That was a good show last night.
    Last edited by Bigdog13; 05-07-2007 at 09:53 PM.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

"You know Dad, I don't see real good. Is that Bill Shakespeare over there?"

Anything with Matt Foley.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Big Dog Rickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really nice

- The NPR sketches with Alec Baldwin.
    - Cowbell
    - Weekend Update with Dennis Miller
    - Sprockett
    - Church Lady
    - Bill Schwerskie's SuperFans
    - Daily Affirmations with Stuart

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

Anything with Matt Foley

...living in a VAN down by the RIVER

Champ tigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant future tigtoo30's Avatar

Watched it too. Brought back a lot of good laughs. For me

New Stuff:
    The Prince Show
    Anything with Mya Rudolph or Kristin Wigg

Recent:
    Anything with Molly Shannon
    Cheerleaders
    Schwetty Balls (NPR sketch)

Old School (for those of you old enough to remember):
    Land Shark
    Gumbie
    Bass-O-Matic

Champ bluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond repute bluecrew's Avatar

More Cowbell, pretty great anytime Christopher Walken hosted. Jim Carrey not bad either.

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

The Little Richard Simmons Show- Eddie Murphy
    Murphy and Piscapo doing Sinatra and Wonder

Anything with Beloushi

Weekend Update

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

I'm one of the few who enjoyed Kevin Neelon (sp) on update...I'm one of the VERY few who also enjoyed Norm McDonald on update as well.

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

Celebrity Jeopardy!

Champ TulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her game TulsaDawg's Avatar

1. The Blues Brothers
    2. Weekend Update with Aykroyd, Radner, Chase and Curtin.
    3. The Coneheads
    Go Tech!

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Joe Montana was a memorable host

The Bush/Gore election stuff was AWESEOME. My favorite was Dana Carvey as Bush Sr. on a hunting trip with Will Ferrell as W. It was good stuff.

Champ AG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the rough AG_jr's Avatar

Let's not forget the song/video "Dick in a box"! Only good thing justin timberlake has ever accomplished

Quote Originally Posted by AG_jr View Post
    Let's not forget the song/video "Dick in a box"! Only good thing justin timberlake has ever accomplished
    Let's not forget something from 2006!

In that case, lets reminisce about Lazy Sunday. That old chesnut.

+ Reply to Thread