+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cody Watts

Champ rebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond repute rebelboi's Avatar

Cody Watts

Will be the starting pitcher for Denham Springs against West Monroe in the state semifinals. I know he's a Tech signee but I'm going for the Rebels

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar

Re: Cody Watts

I'm on my way to a graduation party for Cody's girlfriend. Cody and all except one of the team members (one of the valedictorians) missed their graduation last night for baseball! Hopefully Cody'll win tonight so she can go watch him play tonight! They go from quarterfinals to the finals pretty quick in baseball!

Champ rebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond repute rebelboi's Avatar

Cody Watts did a good job, but the Rebels won 6-3.
    West Monroe will play the St.Amant/Jesuit winner tonight @ 7:30 on 99.3 for the 5A Championship.

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by rebelboi View Post
    Cody Watts did a good job, but the Rebels won 6-3.
    West Monroe will play the St.Amant/Jesuit winner tonight @ 7:30 on 99.3 for the 5A Championship.
    Does Louisiana still play single game format in baseball for the state championship. Texas, at the election of the teams, plays a best of three series.

I was for lucky enough to get the the finals for Broadmoor High, but lost. We played a game Friday night, Saturday afternoon and Saturday night. Only district champs played. We only had two pitchers and lost to Mike Miley led East Jefferson in the Finals. Beat Ruston High and a stud named Gage (I think) Saturaday afternoon. This was back in the day - 1971.

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by olddog75 View Post
    ... This was back in the day - 1971.
    Didn't you guys play football with those leather helmets back then Mr. Olddog75 sir?

The championship is a single game

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar

It was all sad at Lyndsey's party over the baseball loss, but guess they had a good year.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by olddog75 View Post
    Does Louisiana still play single game format in baseball for the state championship. Texas, at the election of the teams, plays a best of three series.

I was for lucky enough to get the the finals for Broadmoor High, but lost. We played a game Friday night, Saturday afternoon and Saturday night. Only district champs played. We only had two pitchers and lost to Mike Miley led East Jefferson in the Finals. Beat Ruston High and a stud named Gage (I think) Saturaday afternoon. This was back in the day - 1971.
    Mike Miley was a senior when I was a freshman at East Jefferson H.S. ( I attended 2 years before going to Bonnabel). He was quite the leader and athlete. It was such a tragedy with him dying so young. Our Bonnabel teams the next two years were good ones as well.

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by DogsWin View Post
    Didn't you guys play football with those leather helmets back then Mr. Olddog75 sir?
    Dogswin, at least you recognize greatness - but I can say that we used real wooden bats!

The officals were afraid for the pitchers lives if we batted with them there alum. bats!

+ Reply to Thread