+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Tech at ULM wednesday

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Re: Tech at ULM wednesday

Gotta disagree about baseball being Dave's weakest sport. He is a PRO at it.

Champ AG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the rough AG_jr's Avatar

I concur!

Champ falcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her game falcon's Avatar

Does the play by play guy have ties with ULM? He kept saying "we" when he referred to ULM. Let's hope he changes his allegiance if he is going to do the WAC tournament.

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    PT needs to wear earplugs if he plays LF on Friday. The LF fans (drunks) were ruthless, but that's baseball.
    AG jr told him after the game that if he needs someone to go have a "talk" with those guys let him know. But I get the feeling if it ever got a little out of hand, Drew would be the first one over there (considering it is his brother and going off of how he reacted during the Mosley deal earlier in the season). I hope he shakes off those errors. He is too good a player to dwell on that and have mistakes that happen to everyone at some point in their career hurt him.

Champ mentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud of mentechsters's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Juice752 View Post
    AG jr told him after the game that if he needs someone to go have a "talk" with those guys let him know. But I get the feeling if it ever got a little out of hand, Drew would be the first one over there (considering it is his brother and going off of how he reacted during the Mosley deal earlier in the season). I hope he shakes off those errors. He is too good a player to dwell on that and have mistakes that happen to everyone at some point in their career hurt him.

Is Drew Thomas still on the team?

Big Dog olddog29 is a jewel in the rougholddog29 is a jewel in the rougholddog29 is a jewel in the rougholddog29 is a jewel in the rougholddog29 is a jewel in the rougholddog29 is a jewel in the rougholddog29 is a jewel in the rougholddog29 is a jewel in the rougholddog29 is a jewel in the rougholddog29 is a jewel in the rougholddog29 is a jewel in the rough

The outcome of the game was disappointing. I did not get to listen to the entire game either. Yes, should have been there, but my son had AAU basketball practice. The bits and pieces that I got to hear sounded fine to me except that it seemed like everytime I was able to tune back in, someone from nlulm did something to get out in front of us. Somebody catch me up on what the controversy is about.

Champ mentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud of mentechsters's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by olddog29 View Post
    The outcome of the game was disappointing. I did not get to listen to the entire game either. Yes, should have been there, but my son had AAU basketball practice. The bits and pieces that I got to hear sounded fine to me except that it seemed like everytime I was able to tune back in, someone from nlulm did something to get out in front of us. Somebody catch me up on what the controversy is about.

What controversy? I think you misread or misunderstood something. There was no controversy. They just beat us.

Champ bluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond repute bluecrew's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by falcon View Post
    Does the play by play guy have ties with ULM? He kept saying "we" when he referred to ULM. Let's hope he changes his allegiance if he is going to do the WAC tournament.
    You must have been listening to another station because they are both SID's at Tech, you must be confused? However it was broadcast on 2 stations.

Big Dog olddog29 is a jewel in the rougholddog29 is a jewel in the rougholddog29 is a jewel in the rougholddog29 is a jewel in the rougholddog29 is a jewel in the rougholddog29 is a jewel in the rougholddog29 is a jewel in the rougholddog29 is a jewel in the rougholddog29 is a jewel in the rougholddog29 is a jewel in the rougholddog29 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by mentechsters View Post
    What controversy? I think you misread or misunderstood something. There was no controversy. They just beat us.
    Unfortunately, Amen. Just thought that the broadcasters did fine. Except that every time I could tune in, they were being forced to same something I did not want to hear about the way the game was going.

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

WE LOST AGAIN. Got more games to play and a tournament to win!

+ Reply to Thread