+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bulldogs Drop Slugfest at Monroe - latechsports.com

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Bulldogs Drop Slugfest at Monroe - latechsports.com

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

The Louisiana Tech baseball team fell 12-9 in a slugfest on the road to the UL-Monroe Warhawks on Wednesday night. ...

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Finishing touch: ULM explodes in 8th inning to put Tech away - News Star

A new article has been posted on The News Star:

It's not often that a pinch-hit grand slam gets overshadowed.

More...

Feel free to discuss it here

ULM outslugs Tech, 12-9 - Shreveport Times

A new article has been posted on the Shreveport Times:

MONROE ? ULM used a little late-inning magic and a big two-out base hit by senior Ty Rollinson to cap a high-scoring night and push past Louisiana Tech, 12-9, in Wednesday night's game at Warhawk Field.

More...

Discuss the article here.

ULM outslugs Louisiana Tech - 2TheAdvocate

A new article has been posted in The Advocate:

ULM outslugs Louisiana Tech
    2TheAdvocate, LA - 27 minutes ago
    AP Page | ABC Sports. MONROE Louisiana-Monroe got the rally that mattered most as it scored a 12-9 win over Louisiana Tech in a slugfest on Wednesday. ...

More...

+ Reply to Thread