+ Reply to Thread

Thread: check this out

Big Dog Pitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the rough Pitcherjlt's Avatar

Re: check this out

Pretty cool. I remember reading an article when I was in high school about an ambidextrous high school quarterback. He could roll out and throw almost equally as well with either arm. Haven't heard of him since!

Champ MICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant future

That was your father-in-law.

Puppy KornDawg has turned a few heads around hereKornDawg has turned a few heads around here KornDawg's Avatar

I have a chance to see Creighton play. I live in omaha!

Champ Poisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the rough Poisso3's Avatar
    Ellisville, MO (30 miles West of St. Louis)

the coolest is that his glove is modified to be warn on either hand and still function properly.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

A friend of mine coached at a small private school just after he got out of college. He only had 10 players or so, so he was very limited on pitchers. They had a double header one day and he pitched his ace in the first game. He was scratching his head as to who would start in the second game when his ace told him that he pitch in game two also. He said thanks, but no thanks. Didn't want to wear out the one good pitcher he had. Then the ace told him that he could pitch left handed in game two if the coach could find him a glove. The coach found a glove and unbelievingly asked him to throw a few for him to see. He was much better left handed than the other pitchers.

Punch line: One of the other players saw the ace pitching left handed and said, "Lookie thar! He amphibious!"

Champ AG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the rough AG_jr's Avatar

That's pretty cool. Switch hitters are fairly rare in themselves, much less switch pitchers.

Big Dog Rickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really nice

The only switch pitcher I can remember is Ken Brett, brother of George.

+ Reply to Thread