+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tech @ ULM Game 2

Champ AG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the rough AG_jr's Avatar

Re: Tech @ ULM Game 2

I don't see what the complaints were about last game on the announcers. These guys are doing great as far as i'm concerned.

Champ tigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant future tigtoo30's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AG_jr View Post
    I don't see what the complaints were about last game on the announcers. These guys are doing great as far as i'm concerned.
    I agree!

JJ HBP, and Shex tossed from game. Combs with a hit, but Goulder tossed out at the plate...going to bottom of the 8th.

Champ tigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant future tigtoo30's Avatar

Going to bottom of 9th Tech 4-3

1 up 1 down

pick off...and K!!!!!

FINAL TECH 4-3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Varsity Bulldog rtr002 is on top of his/her gamertr002 is on top of his/her gamertr002 is on top of his/her gamertr002 is on top of his/her gamertr002 is on top of his/her gamertr002 is on top of his/her gamertr002 is on top of his/her gamertr002 is on top of his/her gamertr002 is on top of his/her gamertr002 is on top of his/her gamertr002 is on top of his/her game rtr002's Avatar

Just watched the highlights on the News it definitely was a FOUL ball that the ULM player hit in the bottom of the 9th inning! So they can't say they got cheated.
    How bout them Dawgs!

Bulldog dawgette seems to have something between the earsdawgette seems to have something between the earsdawgette seems to have something between the earsdawgette seems to have something between the earsdawgette seems to have something between the earsdawgette seems to have something between the earsdawgette seems to have something between the ears dawgette's Avatar

two really good games to watch overall. teams are pretty evenly matched as far as i could tell. glad we evened it up after losing on wednesday.

... and couldn't have asked for better weather to watch a few bball games...

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rtr002 View Post
    Just watched the highlights on the News it definitely was a FOUL ball that the ULM player hit in the bottom of the 9th inning! So they can't say they got cheated.
    thats what im screaming. i was looking for this close call and all i saw was the ball CLEARLY cruve foul even before it went out of sight behind the ump.

anyway, very good series, wouldnt mind seeing it every year.

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

I'm glad we won and I wish I could have been there.

Champ ChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond repute

Baxter wishes you could have been there too. There was some really loud mouth guy that was standing to the east of the ULM side that early in the game kept yelling at our batters (and i'm trying to type this in dialect) "Sty een thar bwoy, dont be 'feerd o that bawl! yew ack lack yew skeerd" About that time PT sent it over the right field wall and boom...we were up 2-0. He shut up for a little while. LOL

I understand he may have gotten a little quieter, but never shut up...he yelled at Albie on first base all game long.

what a maroon...and gold

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckK3 View Post
    Baxter wishes you could have been there too. There was some really loud mouth guy that was standing to the east of the ULM side that early in the game kept yelling at our batters (and i'm trying to type this in dialect) "Sty een thar bwoy, dont be 'feerd o that bawl! yew ack lack yew skeerd" About that time PT sent it over the right field wall and boom...we were up 2-0. He shut up for a little while. LOL

I understand he may have gotten a little quieter, but never shut up...he yelled at Albie on first base all game long.

what a maroon...and gold
    Was this by any chance the "awawhawhafeabauebt umpie" guy?

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Let's recap: Unwashed ULM fans ride Patrick Thomas hard for two games, but he produces huge two-run homer. After the game Friday, drunks down the left field line holler at Monroe media. "Hey Monroe media, interview the home team!" and, "Write that we got robbed in our own stadium."

Then, Monroe TV coverage proves the ball in the bottom of the 9th was foul.

This is for you, Chickenhawk fans, (especially that slowwww talking, slowwww thinking Mark that called in to Fox & Company Friday afternoon):

You Gotta Love It!

+ Reply to Thread