+ Reply to Thread

Thread: WAC Tournament

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

WAC Tournament

I haven't been able to attend a Tech game this year, but By-God I'm going to Reno. Is anyone else going. See you there.

Champ falcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her game falcon's Avatar

Re: WAC Tournament

With San Jose State whipping Nevada again today ( 17-8 ) it's looking like we will face San Jose State on thursday @ 5:00 PM CT> That is unless Hawaii sweeps Fresno this weekend and Nevada beats San Jose State tomorrow. I think San Jose State is the hot team right now winning their last five games.

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Our part of the tournament bracket is set.
    http://www.wacsports.com/pdf1/76676....B_OEM_ID=10100

Tech vs San Jose St at 3PM PST Thursday May 24th. To win the tournament a team must play 5-6 games, so a 40 win season is still possible for the Dawgs.

Students can attend the entire tournament for a package price of as little as $10 total. The home plate seat tournament package is only $40.
    http://www.wacsports.com/ViewArticle...CRIBER_CONTENT=

Champ Tech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to behold Tech78's Avatar

A couple of us from Cenla are flying out on Thursday. We have seats in Sec 4, Row 6, Seats 1&2. Our Tech blue baseball hats will give us away.

We'll be staying at the Sands Regency in downtown Reno.

Champ falcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her game falcon's Avatar

I hear the motel rates are out of sight.....hope you get to stay 4 nights (meaning,we won the tournament) !!!

Champ revf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond repute revf's Avatar

Do stats in the tournament count towards a players season stats. i.e. does rike still have a chance at hr record?

Baseball Re: WAC Tournament

Quote Originally Posted by revf View Post
    Do stats in the tournament count towards a players season stats. i.e. does rike still have a chance at hr record?
    Yes,they count

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by revf View Post
    I would love to run outside the stadium and try to catch the ball, but then I wouldn't get to see him hit it. We'll send pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech78 View Post
    A couple of us from Cenla are flying out on Thursday. We have seats in Sec 4, Row 6, Seats 1&2. Our Tech blue baseball hats will give us away.

We'll be staying at the Sands Regency in downtown Reno.

I know who you are, and I saw what you did.

Champ Tech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to behold Tech78's Avatar

Should I be scared?

Quote Originally Posted by Tech78 View Post
    Should I be scared?
    Very scared!

+ Reply to Thread