+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Farewell

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

Farewell

Wednesday was my last Tech athletic event as a student. Due to family in town, I missed Friday's game. My experiences at Louisiana Tech have been more than I could have asked for.

While I agree that my behavior wasn't always the best it could have been, I hope that I've added positively to the experience of Tech athletics. The fans here are great and truly have a love for Tech and are not just interested in the entertainment value of a football game. I am thankful to join the family of Tech alumni and I hope that I can continue to positively affect the university.

So, from here on out, AG_Jr. will be acting primate at Tech's athletic events. I think you'll find that he'll be better than me.

And one last time...

"GO APE FOR TECH!"

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Re: Farewell

Goodbye Joe and thank you for all the wonderful memories. If AG jr ends up being better than you, it is because you taught him everything. You know who to call when you come into town for a place to crash.

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Joe, that's the great thing about getting older- you also gain wisdom. Wait until you are out of school and wishing you were back at Louisiana Tech! I guarantee you will miss those experineces over the last 4-5 years.

Hope to see you at many BB&B tailgates in the future as one of the "old guy internet alumni". Welcome to the club and don't EVER lose your passion for Tech athletics!
    DogsWin

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

You retiring the suit just cause you ain't a stoodent anymore??

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

We will greatly miss your antics. Thank you for everything you did as a student and, in advance, for what you will do as an alumni. Also, CONGRATULATIONS on your degree!!!

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

Thanks you for all your antics over the last few years. It has been a joy.

But I really don't think you are going to miss those September games in that suit.
    Man, we could smell you coming!

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Abominable Gorilla View Post
    Wednesday was my last Tech athletic event as a student. Due to family in town, I missed Friday's game. My experiences at Louisiana Tech have been more than I could have asked for.

While I agree that my behavior wasn't always the best it could have been, I hope that I've added positively to the experience of Tech athletics. The fans here are great and truly have a love for Tech and are not just interested in the entertainment value of a football game. I am thankful to join the family of Tech alumni and I hope that I can continue to positively affect the university.

So, from here on out, AG_Jr. will be acting primate at Tech's athletic events. I think you'll find that he'll be better than me.

And one last time...

"GO APE FOR TECH!"
    man, i appreciate all you've done. Never met you officially but you've given my son a basketball at the game and since then every time he's looked for the "monkey". Never think that your efforts aren't appreciated by all.

Champ Poisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the rough Poisso3's Avatar
    Ellisville, MO (30 miles West of St. Louis)

AG, you did good. Good luck with your future, and enjoy being an Alumni.

Champ theinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her game

Thank you for caring about Tech and for standing up for and believing in Tech the way you do...It is appreciated a great deal.

Champ OmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud of OmahaDawg's Avatar

Thanks for everything AG! Welcome to the rest of your life!

Big Dog 4 Life HoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond repute HoDo-Tech70's Avatar

My favorite memory of AG is from the WAC tournament in Reno. You created quite a stir that year with your antics and with your comments on the dry erase board. I noticed some of the fans from other schools commenting on you (and Champ) more than they watched the game.

AG, thanks for being a "superfan" of the DAWGS.

Best wishes to you.

GO DAWGS!!!

Champ AG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the rough AG_jr's Avatar

AG, Juice is right, if somehow I am able to fill your rather large footprints, it is only because you have taught me everything I know. This last year has been absolutely the most incredible year full of the best college experiences a monkey could ask for. I am really gonna miss you, especially your advice, cuz Lord knows I'll be needing it. Thanks for a great year.

Gunter

Champ Jen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really nice Jen_Leigh's Avatar

Joe,

I cannot tell you thanks enough. You inspired me to be a part of the blue!! You got me to paint up! You are an inspiration to all of us. We will miss you so much. Anytime you get to come to Ruston I have a room in my house. Thank you for being such an amazing friend and a wonderful gorilla! We will miss you so much!!

Jen and Gavin

Big Dog olddog29 is a jewel in the rougholddog29 is a jewel in the rougholddog29 is a jewel in the rougholddog29 is a jewel in the rougholddog29 is a jewel in the rougholddog29 is a jewel in the rougholddog29 is a jewel in the rougholddog29 is a jewel in the rougholddog29 is a jewel in the rougholddog29 is a jewel in the rougholddog29 is a jewel in the rough

AG, my son and I still get a laugh over the conversation that you took time to have with him in terms of how gorillas don't like cowboys. To my knowledge you have been nothing but a class act and a super example of what fans at TECH should be doing to get excited about all of our athletic programs. Thank you for making those events even better. Good luck in your efforts to begin paying off those student loans. Hope to see you continue to be at the games. Who knows, maybe a silverback could make an appearance ever so often.

Champ steltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the rough steltz's Avatar

Thanks for passing on this new tradition man. Hopefully in 10 years when we are ranked in the top 20 in football every year, you will get to see the Tech gorilla on TV, and you will know that it all started with you.
    Later

+ Reply to Thread