+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cruises

Big Dog exit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really nice exit84's Avatar

Re: Cruises

thanks all.

Big Dog exit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really nice exit84's Avatar

Jen_leigh
    Let me know how yours cruise comes out, thats the trip my wife wants to take.

Puppy latch10 has turned a few heads around herelatch10 has turned a few heads around here

You dont just have to leave out of San Juan to go to St Thomas and St Martin. When we go to those place we leave out of Ft. Lauderdale (Port Everglades). It is an awsome place to leave out of.

Champ Jen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really nice Jen_Leigh's Avatar

Will do!!! But here is my opinion on flying . . . Drive to Orlando or Tampa to Fly to San Juan. We were going to leave out of NO and the tickets were around 600 so we looked into orlando and we are flying for about 300. So obviously we are driving. We just looked at the weather and it looks like it will be raining for most of our cruise but we'll be ok!

Talk to ya'll in 2 weeks!

Champ Jen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really nice Jen_Leigh's Avatar

Ok i'm back . . . I will never again in my life leave out of San Juan . . . NEVER!!!!!!!! The cruise was wonderful the ports were beautiful . . . but I have never in my life felt like a minority because I spoke english!!!!! Everything was in English then Spanish. And when the guy would come up t talk spanish is was blah blah blah LATINOS and then they all screamed . . . I felt so out of the loop. It was not only me. Gavin and I talked to a group of people who had cruised with Carnival before and they said they felt like they were a minority also and that had never happened on a carnival cruise before to them and they had done 6 cruises before. I'll put up pictures as soon as I can . . .

Besides that I'M ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

[quote=Jen_Leigh;484273]Ok i'm back . . . I will never again in my life leave out of San Juan . . . NEVER!!!!!!!! The cruise was wonderful the ports were beautiful . . . but I have never in my life felt like a minority because I spoke english!!!!! Everything was in English then Spanish. And when the guy would come up t talk spanish is was blah blah blah LATINOS and then they all screamed . . . I felt so out of the loop. It was not only me. Gavin and I talked to a group of people who had cruised with Carnival before and they said they felt like they were a minority also and that had never happened on a carnival cruise before to them and they had done 6 cruises before. I'll put up pictures as soon as I can . . .

Besides that I'M ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

Outstanding -- All my best!

Puppy linds_Marie seems to have something between the earslinds_Marie seems to have something between the earslinds_Marie seems to have something between the earslinds_Marie seems to have something between the earslinds_Marie seems to have something between the earslinds_Marie seems to have something between the earslinds_Marie seems to have something between the ears linds_Marie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jen_Leigh View Post
    Ok i'm back . . . I will never again in my life leave out of San Juan . . . NEVER!!!!!!!! The cruise was wonderful the ports were beautiful . . . but I have never in my life felt like a minority because I spoke english!!!!! Everything was in English then Spanish. And when the guy would come up t talk spanish is was blah blah blah LATINOS and then they all screamed . . . I felt so out of the loop. It was not only me. Gavin and I talked to a group of people who had cruised with Carnival before and they said they felt like they were a minority also and that had never happened on a carnival cruise before to them and they had done 6 cruises before. I'll put up pictures as soon as I can . . .

Besides that I'M ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thats so awesome Jen... I'm so happy for yall! I can't wait to see pictures...

+ Reply to Thread