+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Isla Holbox, Mexico

Varsity Bulldog Nuke Dawg is a jewel in the roughNuke Dawg is a jewel in the roughNuke Dawg is a jewel in the roughNuke Dawg is a jewel in the roughNuke Dawg is a jewel in the roughNuke Dawg is a jewel in the roughNuke Dawg is a jewel in the roughNuke Dawg is a jewel in the roughNuke Dawg is a jewel in the roughNuke Dawg is a jewel in the roughNuke Dawg is a jewel in the rough Nuke Dawg's Avatar

Isla Holbox, Mexico

Anyone on the board ever been there or know of anyone that has? My wife, daughters, and I are going at the end of July. It is located at the northern tip of the Yucatan, not especially easy to get to and VERY laid back. No cars or high rises, just golf carts, palapas, and yes, cold beer. We will be staying at Viilla Paraiso del Mar. We are looking forward to it and will pass along info to anyone wishing for it. For those interested, the website is:

http://www.holbox-island.com/holbox-island/

Nuke

Puppy techbluedog is just really nicetechbluedog is just really nicetechbluedog is just really nicetechbluedog is just really nicetechbluedog is just really nicetechbluedog is just really nicetechbluedog is just really nicetechbluedog is just really nicetechbluedog is just really nicetechbluedog is just really nicetechbluedog is just really nice

Re: Isla Holbox, Mexico

Had friends that went - they loved it. I just prefer the Caribbean Sea to the Gulf of Mexico. Akumal - just south of Playa Del Carmen is also layed back and not commerical like Cancun. Very pretty. Have a great time.

Champ marketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond repute marketdawg's Avatar

It's very nice..pray for some good looking Europeans on the beach/lagoon area with you (much to my wife's shock, and mine as well:icon_wink: , they go topless! )
    “Towie Barclay of the Glen, Happy to the maids, But never to the men.”

Varsity Bulldog Nuke Dawg is a jewel in the roughNuke Dawg is a jewel in the roughNuke Dawg is a jewel in the roughNuke Dawg is a jewel in the roughNuke Dawg is a jewel in the roughNuke Dawg is a jewel in the roughNuke Dawg is a jewel in the roughNuke Dawg is a jewel in the roughNuke Dawg is a jewel in the roughNuke Dawg is a jewel in the roughNuke Dawg is a jewel in the rough Nuke Dawg's Avatar

Very nice indeed! I will have my teenage daughters with me however, so I may have to be on my best behavior!!! PM me or email me at newcombjay@bellsouth.net if you have any info I need to know about. Which resort/hotel did you stay at?
    Nuke

+ Reply to Thread