+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I despise...

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Re: I despise...

I despise being served by the teller at the bank and they stop to answer the phone to wait on that customer while I wait. Who was in line first?

As my late Dad told me . . . The most important customer is the one in front of you that you are serving at that moment.

Put the damn phone on hold and place them in their proper place in the line of service.

(All you folks who call in your lunch order at 11:59 am to Subway, etc., realize there are probably several people already in line waiting to be served AHEAD OF YOU.

Thank you for this very special time to interrupt all other posts so I could insert mine.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Big Dog SkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the rough

I despise people who can;t write their own song, and resort to ruining someone else's.

Whoever decided it was a good idea, anyone involved in the recording (musicians, engineers, technicians, etc.), everyone involved in the distribution, and any radio station or DJ that plays Big and Rich's version of "You Shook Me All Night Long" should be covered in butter, rolled in cornmeal and pecked to death by baby ducks!

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

TAILGATERS AND I DON'T MEAN THE FOOTBALL KIND!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread