+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I despise...

Champ AG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the rough AG_jr's Avatar

I despise...

Even with all the crap we talk with Hawaii and what not, I despise nlulwho the most, b/c at least Hawaii cheers for its own school. I know, I know, even TECH has a few alums that like to cheer for ebrcc, but it seems like you see more support for lswho at nlulm than you see support for their own chickenhawks.

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

Re: I despise...

Quote Originally Posted by AG_jr View Post
    Even with all the crap we talk with Hawaii and what not, I despise nlulwho the most, b/c at least Hawaii cheers for its own school. I know, I know, even TECH has a few alums that like to cheer for ebrcc, but it seems like you see more support for lswho at nlulm than you see support for their own chickenhawks.
    You are right. People in North LA (most people) think LSU is the only college in the state, pitiful.

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

Is this a thread for listing things we despise? Oooooh!

I despise...

...waking up early for no reason, asperagus, the hole in my vehicle's tire, spam emails, pop ups, crying children at the movies, extreme stupidity, slow moving people in my way, annoying bugs, bandwagon fans, Yankee fans, Tech student LSU fans, speeding tickets, waiting in line, red tape, packing, folding laundry, whining, people stealing my ideas, and any combination of this list.

That is all for now.

PS - Oddly, I find myself looking forward to Spinoza's list. Does he peruse any part of the nonpolitical forum?

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

I despise anyone and everyone that comes to this board solely for political reasons, no matter which side of the aisle they're on.

What a joke. I would have banned all of them years ago.

Big Dog rbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her game rbhtech's Avatar

I despise nlwho 4-life and anyone who pulls for lswho first before the school they attended.

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

Actually, I use the nlu and sbc whine as a guage of how deathly afraid they are of how Tech is going to leave them in the dust.
    Last edited by WWDog; 05-31-2007 at 08:21 PM.
    WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

I forgot to mention how much I despise dial-up internet and suddenly I'm reminded of how much I despise dial-up. I'm also not much a fan of okra.

Champ AG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the rough AG_jr's Avatar

I despise when people are not in their office when they are supposed to.

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

I hate Cell Phones. Never owned one. Don't think I will ever get one. I like not being tied to others' at their whim. As a matter of fact, I hate phones period. I don't answer the phone unless the caller ID inidicates it is someone I know. I really hate people on cell phones on the road. I've been almost run over a few times. I can see them for bussiness people but too many people let their lives be run by those devices. We got along without them for a long time and I think we would be better off without them with a few exceptions today.
    Last edited by WWDog; 05-31-2007 at 08:46 PM.
    WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WWDog View Post
    I hate Cell Phones. Never owned one. Don't think I will ever get one. I like not being tied to others' at their whim. As a matter of fact, I hate phones period. I don't answer the phone unless the caller ID inidicates it is someone I know. I really hate people on cell phones on the road. I've been almost run over a few times. I can see them for bussiness people but too many people let their lives be run by those devices. We got along without them for a long time and I think we would be better off without them with a few exceptions today.
    CHEERS!!

But it is a good idea to have at least a prepaid phone with you esp in the car. Just keep it charged up and in the glovebox. It's there if you need it, but not attached to your ear.

I despise not having my own haircutting equipment (soon to be remedied). It is impossible to walk into any haircutting establishment and get your head buzzed. They just won't do it. They say they will and then they try to do a thousand little fancy things and hey, I just want you to put the business end of the electric razor on my head and move it around until every piece of hair has been cut to that length and then we are done, end of story and end of haircut. We don't need it longer on top or different in the back or colored or anything else.

Haircutting people are the only people that do that to me. I don't walk into Dowlings and order a Scatterload only to be brought a salad because the person behind the counter thought I would look better with a salad.

AND, the dude charged me $22. The cost of the electric razor necessary to perform the buzz is cheaper.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Abominable Gorilla View Post
    I forgot to mention how much I despise dial-up internet and suddenly I'm reminded of how much I despise dial-up. I'm also not much a fan of okra.
    Boy if you don't like okrie, somethin' is wrong with you! Probably don't like cornbread either.

People who stop at yield signs.

People who slam on brakes when another car is merging into traffic.

Merging cars who don't speed up when they merge.

People who stop traffic to take a left turn and never look in their rear view mirror to see if somebody is on their tail.

People who slow down when they are on the cell phone.

People who don't use cruise control on interstate (pass them, they pass you, pass them...)

People who drive 45 in a 70.

People who drive slow.

People who are late for funerals.

People who sit at the end of a church pew at funerals leaving the whole pew empty.

People who let their nosehair grow to combover length.

I've got more. Thanks for allowing me to vent.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    People who are late for funerals.
    Is it ok if you're late for your own funeral??

That's gonna be me. :icon_wink:

I despise 3 o'clock rush hour traffic.

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

People who don't realize you can make a right turn on red.

And AG, if you took that Gorilla siut off they wouldn't charge you so much! That's a whole lot of hair.

+ Reply to Thread